SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmy is the one who Misty was talking to on the phone, doing his taxes.

Tommy's wife Lindsey ,told Tommy "she didn't have a dollar in her pocket".

Correct. I was refering to the Croslin family in Florida. I am not aware of Lindsey working in any type of job, at least I have not read that she is. IMO, as I wrote, Tommy supported the family with robberies in the neighborhood, and they all knew it. They also apparently got unemployment checks, per Hank's video, and I'm sure other government assistance.

Well, if you think you hate Misty because of this, just wait until you hear Ron's call. He doesn't have to beg as much, because he's a spoiled rotten brat & all of that has already been taken care of, I'm sure. My point? They're all in jail & want the same stuff-phone calls, letters, visitors, junk food, their personal items...

Sounds like kids calling from camp.

Except in the video visits released yesterday she didn't know what 10% of $50,000.00 was.

I wonder what the last grade was that she actually finished and what state that was in? I know it happens, yet it is still mind boggling to me that someone can even make it out of elementary school without knowing how to read and basic math skills. How can that possibly go unnoticed?

PM, I just don't know how that happens but one thing for sure is Misty is not educated enough to sell drugs. You need to know your math and she does not. I bet she got beat everytime. Just Stoopid!

Dirty boxers= TMI.

Cards, pencils, candy, showers, clean clothes, dirty clothes, letters.

Ron just doesn't *get it.

He is in DEEP stuff and prattling on about a bunch of carp.

He's sure one tough dude in all the jail tapes so far. Was it redacted and I missed it or does he not ask even once about Ron jr?

She'll show up soon to explain that Ron doesn't grieve in public about Haleigh, that's why he said nothing on the phone about Haleigh, he knew it would be released to the public. And the chain thing - well that chain has to be all about Haleigh in some fashion. :crazy:

You should be a PR agent.

Well, if you think you hate Misty because of this, just wait until you hear Ron's call. He doesn't have to beg as much, because he's a spoiled rotten brat & all of that has already been taken care of, I'm sure. My point? They're all in jail & want the same stuff-phone calls, letters, visitors, junk food, their personal items...

I've been toying with the idea of writing them letters actually. Misty needs to know how to calculate 10% of really big numbers and will have lots of time to practice over the next few decades. It'll help her to get her GED and then move back home with Mom and Dad and never leave. I could be her tutor. :innocent:

Ron is rather puzzling - he had to know those calls are recorded, after all he knows there is a snitch in the jail. He doesn't even remotely broach the subject of Haleigh, he can't even seem to ask about Jr either. Guess his boxers and chain are more important to him. Chilling.

Only one snitch? Everybody in there is looking for a way out or a lesser charge. You could probably count on one hand the people who won't snitch.

Why did misty tattletale on her brother? I am surprised he is not really pizzed off at her..

At least she threw some at rc today in saying they both got into drugs...lol

I've been toying with the idea of writing them letters actually. Misty needs to know how to calculate 10% of really big numbers and will have lots of time to practice over the next few decades. It'll help her to get her GED and then move back home with Mom and Dad and never leave. I could be her tutor. :innocent:

Don't bother it will probably leave you broke.

Misty Call 5-6 and part of call 3.
Misty mentions they have put her on Prozac (SP) or some and that she went to mental health. I will assume that they put her something for with-drawls, she did say they gave her something for her nerves. What I don't understand is why Prozac? That is used for mental health issues. It seems like her attorney is already starting to build his defense around Misty being Mentally ill. She tells her family it's not that bad in there, not to worry but to come and visit two times a week and put money on their phone so she can call. She mentions this Talent several times..she wants him to visit,write, and accept her calls. She seems desperate to speak to him, why? Ron and Misty are still together..I don't care what anyone says IMO, they never broke up. They only got divorced to keep the talk to a minimum about their nuptials.
Her father tells Misty that Tommy is taking it really hard and that they have been evicted and Lindsay is moving in with a family member in Palm Coast. Misty's answer is, well Timmy can help you guys..I really need you to come see me...All about her her her:furious:

I need to go back and listen to the interview Dana did with Ron because Misty claims Ron did an interview for her something to that effect and I take it he was sending her the "I love My Girl Friend". Wonder what else?

Call 6 Misty is crying she is hungry...Lindsay cries out, their starving her...she tells Misty they will send $100.00.
:waitasec:Tommy seen Misty's attorney as well? That is what I understood.
Misty claims that the 8th charge was all Donna. Timmy then said, that girl (that Misty meet in jail called Timmy to let her know what was going on, said their mean to her? What girl? Who has contact with the family that is in jail?Misty said she heard Ron is acting like he is a now that he is in Putnam Co. She mentioned that her attorney is trying to get a medical plea bargain? Did I hear that right? In this call she said said she is on "Zeritex", that is for allergies. She complains about Tommy calling so much, she wants the calls. She complains that they treat her so bad. She also said she is on the "3"rd floor of the jail in lock down. She said she told her attorney she wants to be transfered to where Timmy is. Um, that is not possible when she is charged in Florida.

A Debbie is also mentioned in this call, she is going to send Misty money and Misty has the nerve to ask Timmy to ask her if she can bond her out. How selfish!

They need to put her on TRUTH SIRIM!!!!!! :dance: :woohoo:

Misty I listened to your tapes and boy do I have a deal for you honey.... I will give you one box of honeybunz, three bags of chips, and two candy bars if you tell me where haleigh is.... that's like 10% of you're bail but in food and your hungry so...........

Katrina was with misty on the drug run? OMG!

Did she confirm that Tina = Katrina?

Katrina took Misty over to San Mateo Discount (aka Spinners) where they got busted. She left before the cops closed in, with Misty's purse, cell phone and camera. This of course is according to Misty.

In the phone calls Whisperer - Misty does confirm it was Katrina. She tells Timmy to have her parents call TN to help get her purse back - she explains it quite well - Ronald's Aunt Katrina - no mistaking it.

"I'm gonna have my parents go on tv and tell how bad this jail is."

Someone sure believes in her self imagined celebrity.

Wow, what a little scammer they taught her to be, Huh? :furious: Where is Haleigh, does anybody in there seem to even care? :banghead:

Misty: "I WILL be going on the news and telling how lousy this jail is."

She amends to say "family will go on the news".

This tells me that Mistys' IQ is right up there with her age. What did she think jail is like a motel? Misty my dear jail is suppose to be lousy so you do not want to ever go back. Not that your getting out soon.

The Croslin's were not parents.........they married, bred and then everyone was on their own..........
Misty quit school..........did her brothers?
Absolutely NO BONDING what so ever between any of these people!
So what if Ron wants a divorse, so what if he has a new love, so what about the tatoo?
Misty has no feelings for others (Haleigh) at all!
Just for herself!
Misty left home at 14 to live in another city (Daytona w/older person?)
By the time she is 17, she is living w/RC and 2 children, on drugs, sex with anyone
at anytime................
no parents just people that did drugs, stole and in and out of trouble...........
BAD role models ...........IMO

Iirc, she turned 17 two months before Haleigh disappeared.

She was 16 years old when she started living with RC and two children, etc.

and she looked like she was 12.

fwiw. moo

Did anyone notice misty only talking to the children for maybe 10 seconds max!? Almost like yah ok whatever love you, put whoever(sorry forgot who) on back on the phone... misty dosnt care about kids...

Ron is rather puzzling - he had to know those calls are recorded, after all he knows there is a snitch in the jail. He doesn't even remotely broach the subject of Haleigh, he can't even seem to ask about Jr either. Guess his boxers and chain are more important to him. Chilling.

I suspect the "snitch" they are worried about in jail is the one outted on NG the other night. It's dumbfounding really... How can this man be in jail and talk so nonchalantly about his skivvies and jewelry yet not make a tear come in regard to HaLeigh ORRRRR Butterbean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member