Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when does school start ? (the schoool the girls went to). when kids get together......sometimes more talk is started up.......perhaps there are some that have been gone all summer, or even see who transfers to somewhere esle? just a thought...kids know alot sometimes, even if they are not a part of the evil deed.
bluestarzz

Paschal Family

Carl and Ruby Paschal - Children

Vicky Ann (47) - Peter Placker
Tony Carl (54) - Linda Jenkins daughter Jennifer Juanita
Joe (William) Mosher married -Nell (50) -

http://newsok.com/article/3254870?topten_check=yes
"Her parents are really distraught," said Mosher, who is the brother of Taylor`s mother. "They`re a very poor family." Mosher said his niece was vibrant and full of energy.

Thank you for that information. I'm not a great sluether and lately have been so busy I havent had much time.

Let's see now....Tony has a daughter, Jennifer Pascal. Could she have been adopted too by the Plackers? I believe their daughter Jennifer's name is Pascal. If this the " one and the same" Jennifer, could Taylor have been her child? JMO

I DO know how you feel!

To all sluethers, I read the etiquette thread, and IF we do contribute to a permanent memorial at the school of the girls, it will have to be done carefully.

Like maybe a fund set up at the bank. (Which I probably could handle quite easily.) And anything contributed could go to the cost of the memorial with any monies which MIGHT BE remaining,
going to the immediate families.

But still, I need to clear this with administration first. Thanks to all who show they would like to be a part of it.

And a turtle and butterfly engraved would be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

A permanent memorial at school for both girls would be great...

I suggest NOT giving the family any more money.

Instead, use the remaining funds to buy something for the school to use,

do something for: cheer- leading or science-lab, or humane society etc. in memory of each girl....jmo

a permanent memorial at school for both girls would be great...

I suggest not giving the family any more money.

like cheer- leading or science-lab, or humane society etc. In memory of each girl....jmo

very good idea!!!!!
But we first have to ok things through WS. Then if enough are interested, the fund at the bank could be set up for the school. I know board members, principal, etc. I am sure they would use it for the permanent memorial first. They are only considering it at this point. Nothing has been decided for certain yet. They said they would like to make a garden area with benches, so it could be that we may just have SOME to CONTRIBUTE to this, but not enough to fund it.

A permanent memorial at school for both girls would be great...

I suggest NOT giving the family any more money.

do something for: cheer- leading or science-lab, or humane society etc. in memory of each girl....jmo

Yes good idea..

ETA
There are 350 viewing Caylee & Casey
7 girls.. that is so sad

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66479

Go to this link fRog it can explain your question...I think

Yes I see that, GS.
I was just going by what Taylor's obituary with Shurden Funeral Home in Henryetta says. It lists two sisters as:

Jennifer Paschal of Weleetka and
Linda Kay Placker of Weleetka.

I noticed Jennifer's name is Paschal AND the daughter of Tony is also Jennifer Paschal. I dont think that commonly siblings give THEIR siblings the same names. :waitasec: But again, this is JMPO

Paschal Family

Carl and Ruby Paschal - Children

Vicky Ann (47) - Peter Placker
Tony Carl (54) - Linda Jenkins daughter Jennifer Juanita
Joe (William) Mosher married -Nell (50) -

Notice Tony's daughter's name. Or am I reading this wrong? If so, oopsy! sry. :confused:

http://newsok.com/article/3254870?topten_check=yes
"Her parents are really distraught," said Mosher, who is the brother of Taylor`s mother. "They`re a very poor family." Mosher said his niece was vibrant and full of energy.

Like I said, I am not the greatest sluether.
(my comments in Red)

Yes I see that, GS.
I was just going by what Taylor's obituary with Shurden Funeral Home in Henryetta says. It lists two sisters as:

Jennifer Paschal of Weleetka and
Linda Kay Placker of Weleetka.

I noticed Jennifer's name is Paschal AND the daughter of Tony is also Jennifer Paschal.
I dont think that commonly siblings give THEIR siblings the same names. :waitasec: But again, this is JMPO.....

After looking at many family pictures, I think Taylor looked the most like Jennifer Paschal and John Paschal....jmo

This is my first post although I have been reading along on both WS and topix for quite some time. I have finally joined WS and wanted to let you girls know that you are not alone in wanting this case solved. I have thought from the beginning that something was not right with the uncle making a point to advertise how 'poor' the family was. It did not seem appropriate for the time and place- It just didn't sit well with me then and still doesn't. I also agree that the media seems to have put this story away rather quickly considering the brutality of it - it should have been broadcasted continuously on Nancy Grace and Greta - to me, neither show has pursued it like they have others in the past - I wonder if it is because they were asked not to for some reason we are not aware, or if they have just brushed it aside - I wouldn't know how to go about bringing it to the forefront again - if it were a relative of mine they wouldn't have been able to shut me up - Again, I don't understand the complacent attitude of the media - or law enforcement for that matter.All I can do is pray that there is a 'method to their madness' so to speak and we will some day be made aware of the reason for the silence. Until then, good job girls, I enjoy your sleuthing -

Yes, that is a sad case. I watched Nancy Grace eariler one of her quest made the point that an "Amber Alert" never went out...and that LE have some hidden information. I can't believe Casyes mother has flip-flopped. She should not have spoiled that bratty child and maybe this wouldn't have happened

The Tulsa World is about as local as I get and I haven't seen anything written in quite some time. I don't know about the smaller town newspapers - you would think they would.

Hi Frog...good idea girlfriend !!:clap:

Does anyone remember who it was that got arrested on an outstanding warrant after the girls were murdered. It was someone in family.

07-15-2008 BWIR8 - PLACKER, CHRISTOPHER RYAN 9799820 Jul 15 2008 10:04:46:220AM Realized $ 50.00
BENCH WARRANT ISSUED - RULE 8, JUDGE: TOM LUCAS - BOND AMOUNT: $1,499.87

COMMENT: DEFENDANT FAILED TO APPEAR 05-05-2008. BOND SET AT CASH BOND
($ 50.00)

GS, I found this last week on Christopher Placker, www.oscn.net.

The memorial for the girls at their school is a great idea! I feel sorry for the kids that have to go back to school without their 2 friends. Those that were on the tv not long after the murders will prolly have a hard time.

By my last post, I'm not saying he got arrested.....he just has an "active" warrant for his arrest.

Thank you little I was going over the criminal threads but they ALL seemed to blend in & I got so mixed up..
I was just trying to see if there was a connection. I remember us talking in the beginning about this and maybe there was a reason other than it appeared.

After looking at many family pictures, I think Taylor looked the most like Jennifer Paschal and John Paschal....jmo
I wonder who these family members are
icon5.gif

v7z79l.jpg

Trooper Mike Choate walks with family members near the scene during an investigation of the shooting deaths of 11-year-old Skyla Jade Whitaker and 13-year-old Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker of Weleetka on June 12, 2008.

Are there any locals, any that are aware if local papers are covering the case?

I have a subscription to the Henryetta Daily Freelance since I heard about one of the crosses being marred. I have not seen any new news. I dont believe anyone is given anything to report down there. I once heard that Okemah gets most the information if there is any, because it is the Okfuskee County seat, the county in which the girls were BARELY inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties