Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.

I was just googling Joe Mosher and found this transcript from June 11th (Larry King). Joe Mosher says he had had seen Taylor 2 weeks ago at a family reunion. He makes it sound like that was the last time he saw her. That was Memorial Day weekend. So now we know why Taylor didn't go to the camp with Skyla. I wonder who was at the family reunion.
--------------------

KING: What can you tell us, Joe, about Taylor?

MOSHER: Taylor was a great little girl. She -- I was with her just two weeks ago. We had a family reunion. And she was just a great little girl. She loved animals. She had her -- she owned a horse. She rescued turtles off the highway and wrote her name on them and turned them loose out in the country. You know, there was just things -- and she was smart. She was very smart. She was home schooled at first and then she found that when she moved out there, she started going to the public school. And she was in the top of her class, you know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0806/11/lkl.01.html

Here's another article from June 11th I thought was interesting. A message from Claudia Farrow for other moms. It reads like Rose (as the mom) may have had a bad feeling or doubts about Skyla being at Taylor's that weekend, doesn't it? Skyla had slept over Taylor's before, so was something different about that weekend?

It stuck out to me.

------------------

Momlogic also spoke with Skyla Jade Whitaker's grandmother, 58-year-old Claudia Farrow, who had this message for other moms: "Keep your kids close. Never feel like you can let them out of your sight. And if you do take your child somewhere and levave them and you don't feel right about it, then go back and get them. You never know what can happen."

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/06/slaying_victims_grandma_keep_y.php

The Tulsa World is about as local as I get and I haven't seen anything written in quite some time. I don't know about the smaller town newspapers - you would think they would.
Welcome to WS Ann.

The newspapers aren't going to bang on doors to get a story when the families aren't doing anything to keep this in the news.

I know what other families with little income have done, and it wasn't acting like sheep and laying low.

They contacted every Media outlet they could on line and in letters; carried signs; set up a Web page; recruited friends to spread the word, on and on.

Money has nothing to do with being a voice for your family to promote actions. It may take time, but never ever should they be silent.

Here's another article from June 11th I thought was interesting. A message from Claudia Farrow for other moms. It reads like Rose (as the mom) may have had a bad feeling or doubts about Skyla being at Taylor's that weekend, doesn't it? Skyla had slept over Taylor's before, so was something different about that weekend?

It stuck out to me.

------------------

Momlogic also spoke with Skyla Jade Whitaker's grandmother, 58-year-old Claudia Farrow, who had this message for other moms: "Keep your kids close. Never feel like you can let them out of your sight. And if you do take your child somewhere and levave them and you don't feel right about it, then go back and get them. You never know what can happen."

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/06/slaying_victims_grandma_keep_y.php

I remember reading that as well. I found the wording odd. As did when I read this message from Skyla's guest book.

June 10, 2008
Rose and family,
Randy & I were so sorry to hear the news. Thank-you again for protecting Jennifer from harm. God Bless You!
Randy & Karen
(Seneca, MO)

What harm was Rose protecting Jennifer from? I suspected the Jennifer mentioned in this tribute was Jennifer Spaulding. Jennifer Spaulding is listed as Skyla's sister in the Joplin Globe obit. This is the obit where we found out that her real dad is named Kim Getman. William is her step-father. Note that Jennifer was not listed as a sister in the funeral home obituary. I found a Randy, Karen and Jennifer Spaulding listed in Seneca, MO on the internet. Same people? I think so. How do they relate to all this? How is Jennifer Skyla's sister? Has anyone found that out?

I'm still leaning towards the idea the killers were young, not an older gray haired guy.
I think it was boys, maybe about 13-17 years old, out with the guns for other reasons.
They may have tried to intimidate the girls just for the thrill of being mean and when the girls sassed them back, saying they would tell, they shot at them, not to kill but it ended up that way. With school starting soon, they are going to have a hard time keeping the secret. If I were the local LE people, I'd be knocking on doors and talking to anyone with an adolecent male in the house.
When I was a kid, I was shot intimidated and shot at with a .22 by an evil 2nd cousin. I can totally see him doing something like that, he was raised with no boundaries by a Mom who kept finding him new stepdaddies. About 20 years ago, he put a gun to his own head and blew a chunk out of it. He's spent those last 20 years being taken care of and I don't feel one bit sorry for his ruined life.

This is another reason I think Tony Paschal is Vickys ex and not her brother. To me it fits with Joe Mosher and Vicky being brother and sister that has been reported several times. (I know some posters here think I am dead wrong and nuts to think this way and thats ok with me).

Paschal Family

Carl and Ruby Paschal - Children

Vicky Ann (47) - Peter Placker
Tony Carl (54) - Linda Jenkins daughter Jennifer Juanita
Joe (William) Mosher married -Nell (50) -

http://newsok.com/article/3254870?topten_check=yes
"Her parents are really distraught," said Mosher, who is the brother of Taylor`s mother. "They`re a very poor family." Mosher said his niece was vibrant and full of energy.

Welcome to WS Ann.

The newspapers aren't going to bang on doors to get a story when the families aren't doing anything to keep this in the news.

I know what other families with little income have done, and it wasn't acting like sheep and laying low.

They contacted every Media outlet they could on line and in letters; carried signs; set up a Web page; recruited friends to spread the word, on and on.

Money has nothing to do with being a voice for your family to promote actions. It may take time, but never ever should they be silent.

Thank you for the welcome Tom's Girl. I agree with you 100%. That is one of the most puzzling things about this case is the lack of outrage and media attention. It is as if they are all keeping it quiet on purpose. I just don't know.

Thank-you again for protecting Jennifer from harm

What I understand it was just that.. I think that special precautions were made as in media ect.. being kept away from them & their property.

Ok I see it now at first I ended up here & this is what I saw..

PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE INCIDENT, PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE OSBI. WE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE COULD HARM TO INOCENT CHILDREN. ANY TRUTHFUL INFORMATION WOULD POSSIBLY HELP US WITH SOME UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRAGIC EVENT. WE LOVE YOU SKYLA, OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE PLACKER FAMILY.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/nationworld/ci_9948797

Here is an excerpt from the above link which had an interesting statement by Jessica Brown

Meanwhile, interviews and polygraph tests have eliminated 100 people as suspects, Brown said.

We want to see the right people come forward and not those wanting to get back at a former boyfriend," she said. "That's what we're dealing with now."

Has there been any comment about this statement? It sounds as if she's referring to someone specific.

Is there a family member who wanted to get back at a former boyfriend?

OT - Yellow Dog, you just made me very homesick. I'm from El Paso. :(

http://www.elpasotimes.com/nationworld/ci_9948797

Here is an excerpt from the above link which had an interesting statement by Jessica Brown

Meanwhile, interviews and polygraph tests have eliminated 100 people as suspects, Brown said.

We want to see the right people come forward and not those wanting to get back at a former boyfriend," she said. "That's what we're dealing with now."

Has there been any comment about this statement? It sounds as if she's referring to someone specific.

Is there a family member who wanted to get back at a former boyfriend?
Linda Kaye Placker is still rather obsessed with Mikal Caudle, he's the subject of most of the poems on her web site. Mikal got married to someone else last year AND he has a criminal record AND is/was a friend of her brothers.

I am sure she isn't the only one, it happens in every case where LE asks the public to call in tips - women scorned try to get even...and LE has to at least take down the infor and give it a cursory check because ONE of the 500 calls just might be about the real POI or killer.

My Opinion

Claycat - I'm not sure how things work around here yet - it's all new to me. I replied to your message. I hope you got it.

Carl L and Ruby (Moore) Paschal

Son Tony Carl Paschal age 54 (wife of 35 years is Linda B Jenkins) - Jennifer Juanita age 33 is their daughter
Daughter Vickie Ann Paschal age 48 husband Peter S Placker age 49

Ruby's Son (???) Joe Mosher age 59

Vicky Paschal-Placker is definitely Tony's SISTER, not his ex wife. Tony has been married to Linda for 35 years, Jennifer Juanita is their daughter and she is 33.

Carl Paschal's Brother is Joel Paschal married to Lorene

Their children are
Jimmy Carl Paschal age 54
Troy J Paschal age 46
Cecil Lee Paschal age 58
Patricia Paschal Walker Sexton age 46
Esther Paschal age 52
John Eugene Paschal age 44

I have the entire family (Paschal and Placker) mapped out pretty thoroughly (let me know if you want it) - and it isn't easy - there are a BUNCH of Paschals and an even BIGGER BUNCH of Plackers. It's really confusing when you start looking up criminal records under the two names - you need a family tree to figure out everyone's relationship. And even with all the work I don't know exactly how Joe Mosher is Vicky and Tony's (Half) brother Or how Lanita Sue Bateman (Baby Cousin Nita doing life) is a cousin but she LaNita is definitely related to Peter And Vicky somehow - same address comes up for both in the past - Nora O Bateman (57) is her Mother.

I bet the reunions are mucho interesting :eek:

My Opinion

You said it FC.LOL

Ok I have to give it a rest..I am becoming wacked out now. My latest thought..Say just say the POI was made up ..I wonder if someone was using the the description of the officer in Saving Grace. They are located in Oklahoma...
See I told you I was wacked.

LOL, yes, like that!

BTW, when I read that post earlier I had to laugh, it's been inactive since 2004, what a joke it is over there!

Let me preface this by saying I think topix is full of nuts and while I do continue read it to search for additional clues, I don't generally believe the majority of it. HOWEVER, when I further searched the post referencing a yahoo id, I found an old Xanga profile that listed an MSN/hotmail id, as well as the name Shawn and a birthdate of 9/4/1992. That led me to a youtube account that is current as well as current On Live, Steam, Yahoo and MYSPACE account links. The myspace profile opening page lists a male, age 18, from HELL, texas and his profile comment says "I got something to say! I killed your baby today, and it doesn't matter much to me as long as its dead."
I have no idea what if anything this means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo