Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add to that list the confusion over who made the 911 call(s) with whomevers phone....we really don't know a lot for certain. But I do know that 2 precious, innocent girls were executed for whatever reason and it seems like I'm the only person that gives a rats behind. I know...ya'll do too, but dang.....where are the answers? Where is the outrage??? That's what I don't get.

And where is the media? There has been no new news on this for days now.
It's ridiculous.

Everytime I turn on Nancy Grace she's on Caylee's story, which is bizarre enough.....but geeze. You'd think someone would be on this.

And where is the media? There has been no new news on this for days now.
It's ridiculous.

Everytime I turn on Nancy Grace she's on Caylee's story, which is bizarre enough.....but geeze. You'd think someone would be on this.

Not even the Oklahoma newspapers are reporting on it. Don't any of those newspapers around there have any investigative reporters?

I can't help but notice even the Sleuths are losing interest in this case. Its sad there isn't any new news, clues...still no motives, just guess work, and filling in blanks

Hi LS, I personally don't think that anyone is losing interest in this case. Far from it. I think everyone is taking a much needed time out to rethink things. Speaking for myself, I know that things changed for me after I heard the 911 call. I felt as though we were all misled and lied to. It's been a long, frustrating 8 weeks. We all want justice for these two little girls. We want to know why. Why would anyone want to kill them? Yes, it's true there isn't any new news on this case, but that is OSBI's fault. They thought they held the trump card when they played that 911 call. Any one that could face two girls and shoot then point blank like they did, does not care about Vicky crying to the 911 operator.....even if they are related. Sorry.

Did Joe drive past the girls on his way to the Plackers and perhaps stop and talk to them? Did Joe lead the killers TO the girls that day?

My Opinion

I completely agree with that.

Don't you think sometimes when people are so visible around a crime scene that they are trying to throw suspicion away from themselves?

Yes, a very stupid criminal would think that. They're thinking, hey, if I act scared the LE will think I had something to do with it, but if I don't, they won't suspect a thing. NOT.

I love the idea of a little something for the girls. I have been a member here for awhile & a long lurker before that and I have never I repeat never lent my heart out as I have with these girls. What ever Frog finds or the school decides I am in..

You know, you see and read about bad stuff all the time in the media, and yet I can tune it out pretty much. I have never, ever in all my life been this affected by the brutal murder of two precious girls. I barely slept for weeks after. I keep asking why I can't stop focusing on two children I didn't even know. Maybe it's the mother in me. Maybe it's the realization that no matter what, my children will never be safe. Even though I can pretend that they will be. This world is getting to be one crazy place. You just look at a person the wrong way and you better watch out.

It's funny how everyone wants to do something for these girls. A memorial of some kind would be very nice. I've even thought of renewing Skyla's video tribute. I cried everytime I saw it. I think if more people saw it they would realize this was a very much cared for and loved little girl with her whole life ahead of her.

See item 11. Now if we can only find the outcome of this meeting.
http://www.graham.k12.ok.us/agenda.htm

Do they not post the minutes of the meeting after the fact? Most school boards do. Obviously if it goes to the board, it is pretty much a done deal. The board just has to rubber stamp it officially but it appears that the school has themselves a new custodian. I would guess that it doesn't appear that the Whitakers will be moving away anytime soon.

You know, you see and read about bad stuff all the time in the media, and yet I can tune it out pretty much. I have never, ever in all my life been this affected by the brutal murder of two precious girls. I barely slept for weeks after. I keep asking why I can't stop focusing on two children I didn't even know. Maybe it's the mother in me. Maybe it's the realization that no matter what, my children will never be safe. Even though I can pretend that they will be. This world is getting to be one crazy place. You just look at a person the wrong way and you better watch out.

It's funny how everyone wants to do something for these girls. A memorial of some kind would be very nice. I've even thought of renewing Skyla's video tribute. I cried everytime I saw it. I think if more people saw it they would realize this was a very much cared for and loved little girl with her whole life ahead of her.

I myself thought about renewing the video, the family have the video and I can understand why they didn't take it upon themselves to do so. Its what, 30 bucks to renew for a year? I know, it was a loving video and you are right, you can feel the love those parents had for their children.

It just doesn't seem right, everytime you turn on the news its about Caylee, I guess its because they have more money? I guess its a fact that money talks, even after death. Sad Sad, but its just society.

I myself thought about renewing the video, the family have the video and I can understand why they didn't take it upon themselves to do so. Its what, 30 bucks to renew for a year? I know, it was a loving video and you are right, you can feel the love those parents had for their children.

Yes, it is only around $29 or so for the year. I even thought about buying a copy, but being in another country, by the time you pay duty and the broker fees, it ends up costing twice as much.

It just doesn't seem right, everytime you turn on the news its about Caylee, I guess its because they have more money? I guess its a fact that money talks, even after death. Sad Sad, but its just society.

I keep wondering why you don't hear more about this case in the media. After it happened I would talk about it at work and no one heard of the case. Some still haven't.

LS you are so Right ... The Anthony case has everything to make it a star. I mean everything. Why is the case so quite. I know in my heart it's not because of the citizens of the area. LE has to give something that the media will eat up & for some unknown reason they aren't. Like I have said many times before ok LE give me a reason to be quite & patient & let you do your job. Even if there is no news that is news. I sound like I am rambling but I think we all feel the same frustration. It's like sorry media we don't have any stripper poles here or retired LE & RN parents. We have have 2 innoncent precious little girls plodding along on a country rd where they felt safe & carefree from the nasty evil in the real world ..perhaps sharing dreams of "when I grow up..." Looking fwrd to summer & camp & being in a new grade next year. Perhaps singing the newest boy band song.. I am just heart broke & now crying as I type this. It just is not fair.

--------
On another note if we do something Maybe we could see if they could engrave or whatever a little turtle & butterfly JMO

LS you are so Right ... The Anthony case has everything to make it a star. I mean everything. Why is the case so quite. I know in my heart it's not because of the citizens of the area. LE has to give something that the media will eat up & for some unknown reason they aren't. Like I have said many times before ok LE give me a reason to be quite & patient & let you do your job. Even if there is no news that is news. I sound like I am rambling but I think we all feel the same frustration. It's like sorry media we don't have any stripper poles here or retired LE & RN parents. We have have 2 innoncent precious little girls plodding along on a country rd where they felt safe & carefree from the nasty evil in the real world ..perhaps sharing dreams of "when I grow up..." Looking fwrd to summer & camp & being in a new grade next year. Perhaps singing the newest boy band song.. I am just heart broke & now crying as I type this. It just is not fair.

--------
On another note if we do something Maybe we could see if they could engrave or whatever a little turtle & butterfly JMO

I DO know how you feel!

To all sluethers, I read the etiquette thread, and IF we do contribute to a permanent memorial at the school of the girls, it will have to be done carefully. Like maybe a fund set up at the bank. (Which I probably could handle quite easily.) And anything contributed could go to the cost of the memorial with any monies which MIGHT BE remaining, going to the immediate families. But still, I need to clear this with administration first. Thanks to all who show they would like to be a part of it.

And a turtle and butterfly engraved would be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Hi Frog...good idea girlfriend !!:clap:

Does anyone remember who it was that got arrested on an outstanding warrant after the girls were murdered. It was someone in family.

Hi Frog...good idea girlfriend !!:clap:

Does anyone remember who it was that got arrested on an outstanding warrant after the girls were murdered. It was someone in family.

I am not remembering that. Sorry, no help here but has anyone figured out yet how Mr Mosher (hope I spelled that right) is biologically connected to the Placker family? I've been searching with no avail.

A turtle and butterfly engraved on the plaque would be wonderful, fRoG!

GetSmart, I get sad every time I think about these girls!

Ladies, we need to hit the trail with our machetes! :soldier:

I am ready CC

This is from todays CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #4 August 4, 2008
The Federal Bureau of Investigation offered the assistance of their office shortly after the inception of this missing person investigation and we have enlisted their lab for the examination of items as they are gathered and submitted. We will not offer verification on lab items as this may be detrimental to the on-going search for Caylee. Any public discussion of these items will be in accordance to FSS pertaining to Public Records, court proceeding or other venue as has been past and current practice in furtherance of this case.
Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office of Media Relations

My point is See how easy that is OSBI
It just bites me that they did not do this for "our girls"

Paschal Family

Carl and Ruby Paschal - Children

Vicky Ann (47) - Peter Placker
Tony Carl (54) - Linda Jenkins daughter Jennifer Juanita
Joe (William) Mosher married -Nell (50) -

http://newsok.com/article/3254870?topten_check=yes
"Her parents are really distraught," said Mosher, who is the brother of Taylor`s mother. "They`re a very poor family." Mosher said his niece was vibrant and full of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214