Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this case from the beginning...
When Cheryl Dunlap was first missing in Florida last December, Gary Hilton allegedly joined in the search. He now awaits trial for first degree murder for her death.

Did anyone by any chance run across any info on who, besides Peter, Viky and Taylor, were living in that house when these murders occured?

Back to a new memorial for just a sec....
I talked to someone at the school. They havent planned anything in particular, but talked about some kind of a garden or something, for a memorial. Maybe a couple of benches. I said there there may be a few that would like to donate something in memory of the girls. Maybe a local could build a small pedestal and a weatherproof plaque could be attached to the top of it, and placed in the garden, or maybe we could just donate to the benches.

There will be a board meeting soon and it will be mentioned and they will get back with me. In the meantime, I am just looking at ideas at airflyte.com This is the site that a local trophy company gave me to view to maybe get a few ideas without going into the showroom.

In addition to the above information, I was told that the family was talking about giving them something, as a thank you for all the school had done. I dont know if this means one family or both, or what they are planning on giving them, but it sounded to me like something that could be left for anyone to see.

In addition to the above information, I was told that the family was talking about giving them something, as a thank you for all the school had done. I dont know if this means one family or both, or what they are planning on giving them, but it sounded to me like something that could be left for anyone to see.
Didn't someone here mention that Rose was now working there, was this ever confirmed?

Maybe you could check on your next call to the school, maybe she works in Food Services, Custodial or a Teacher's Aide???

Didn't someone here mention that Rose was now working there, was this ever confirmed?

Maybe you could check on your next call to the school, maybe she works in Food Services, Custodial or a Teacher's Aide???

I'm not going to ask that. I know people at that school and I dont feel like anyone would think I need to be nosing into Rose's business. JMO

I'm not going to ask that. I know people at that school and I dont feel like anyone would think I need to be nosing into Rose's business. JMO
Never mind, I found what department she's working in :)

I always hate to discredit LE, but would they?? Heck the road was graded and in my opinion, which we all know is the laws to live by :crazy: - that crime scene should have been sealed best it could be for a few days anyway.

I wonder about ole uncle Joe. I can see yapping at a restaurant all night due to the adrenaline, but was that all it was??????

I find it very odd that Uncle Joe was at the restaurant flapping his pie-hole to anyone who would listen esp after seeing his niece and her friend's murdered bodies. One would think that he would be in shock and be with the family, grieving and comforting each other. I know I know, everyone grieves differently but this is TOO DIFFERENT!!!

Don't you think sometimes when people are so visible around a crime scene that they are trying to throw suspicion away from themselves?

YUP. Exactly. They like to hang around and offer help to police so that they can know what's going on and if the cops have any ideas that that person is involved.

I'm wishing now I never mentioned it.

later.

FROG, everyone has ideas and opinions. That's what makes it work on WS. We don't all agree, but that's the best part because if we all thought the same way, we wouldn't get very far in our research and information.
Please don't take it personally. :blowkiss:

I love your idea of some kind of memorial for the girls - I just think that there might be other groups (school, locals etc) that might be planning something too. But it's probably ok for us to do our own thing too. So carry on........ and count me in for a $ donation !

I do to ArizonaGiGi, I mean I usually get pumped up and rehash things over and over and over. But this isn't a bad dream or something. This is a brutal murder of 2 girls.

[/b]

I find it very odd that Uncle Joe was at the restaurant flapping his pie-hole to anyone who would listen esp after seeing his niece and her friend's murdered bodies. One would think that he would be in shock and be with the family, grieving and comforting each other. I know I know, everyone grieves differently but this is TOO DIFFERENT!!!
As prolific as some posters are, and we enjoy their info. from other sources, it remains second hand information and may, or may not be factual.

As prolific as some posters are, and we enjoy their info. from other sources, it remains second hand information and may, or may not be factual.

This is SO TRUE and sometimes when you hear it enough, you start to remember it as factual.

This is SO TRUE and sometimes when you hear it enough, you start to remember it as factual.

I agree, I've seen it here in postings, but I try to keep the facts seperated from the rumors/speculations.

I don't know for a fact that the families have received $100,000.00 from donations, have never seen in the Media anywhere. I called the Bank personally the other day and was told they don't give out that info. Even if we see an amount in the Media, doesn't mean it's factual as many other facts reported haven't been.

It wasn't a rumor regarding where Rose was/is working, that I found out on my own today, by yet another phone call.

Add to that list the confusion over who made the 911 call(s) with whomevers phone....we really don't know a lot for certain. But I do know that 2 precious, innocent girls were executed for whatever reason and it seems like I'm the only person that gives a rats behind. I know...ya'll do too, but dang.....where are the answers? Where is the outrage??? That's what I don't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214