Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have a good idea, Flowerchild, and it's not that I'm cheap, but each of those parents received around $100,000 in contributions. I would think it would be their responsibility to place something at the school, rather than those who had no relationship to the girls.

If Joe Mosher was the one who saw the POI why wouldn't he have told LE that night?

My contact tells me that Joe Mosher was at the Placker home when the girls were killed and that it MAY be that HE is the witness who saw the girls AND the POI on County Line Road as he arrived at the Placker house that afternoon. Uncle Joe was on the scene with Peter and Vicky when Peter found the girls. (Evidently there was also a child with him or with the Plackers who was present at the scene.) When Rose Whitaker arrived Joe Mosher was there with Peter. Evidently Vicky had returned to the house with the anonymous "child", but she HAD been there at some point, we know that from the 911 call.

But that would mean that the whole family went looking for the girls and that was not what I thought the initial reports stated. I thought Peter went looking for the girls alone when they couldn't get an answer from Taylor on her cell phone

And it still isn't clear HOW Joe Mosher is Vicky's brother unless Ruby Paschal was married previously OR had a child by a Mr Mosher out of wedlock BEFORE she married Carl Paschal. The other two children are Paschals - Tony and Vicky and they are several years younger than Joe Mosher. Everyone in the family (including Joe Mosher Tony Paschal and Vicky) refers to Joe Mosher as Vicky's (and Tony's) brother.

At least his presence from the beginning explains why all the crime scene interviews were done by "Uncle Joe" and not Peter - Uncle Joe was there from the time the bodies were found until they finished at the crime scene about 3 AM and then he went to the one all night restaurant in Henryetta where he talked about what he saw and did at length to anyone who would listen.

The information is backed up from people who saw him after the murders in Henryetta and by people who were at the scene including Rose Whitaker. Uncle Joe was there and for him to have seen the girls MINUTES before their deaths means he HAD to be at the Placker house when they were shot. He may also have HEARD the shots - that has never been verified by LE - just as his being a witness to the girls location and the POI has never been verified by LE...but it makes sense and more than one unrelated person is saying the exact same thing about his involvement. It also makes sense that he could not meet with LE to give his statement about seeing the girls and the POI until the family needs (like the funeral) had been taken care of and that LE wouldn't release the POI sketch until AFTER the funerals so the families could be afforded privacy and protection as necessary without disrupting the services.

My question is that if the POI is NOT the killer then did the killer come to the Placker house that day because of Uncle Joe? Is he possibly the reason the girls were targeted? Did Joe drive past the girls on his way to the Plackers and perhaps stop and talk to them? Did Joe lead the killers TO the girls that day?

My Opinion

The killer/killers very well could have committed this deed because of Joe Mosher's past drug history. They could have been tailing him and knew he was at the house and might even have thought the girls were his children. He might have owed them a large sum of money or double crossed one of them.

Another scenario (if Peter and Vicky weren't at home and he was at the house) could be he made sexual advances towards the girls and they rebuffed him angering him. He went in search of them, found them, killed them and then went back to the house till Peter and Vicky came back to establish an alibi. I have thought it strange that he has been quoted in the news so much instead of the parents.

The killer/killers very well could have committed this deed because of Joe Mosher's past drug history. They could have been tailing him and knew he was at the house and might even have thought the girls were his children. He might have owed them a large sum of money or double crossed one of them.

Another scenario (if Peter and Vicky) weren't at home and he was at the house could be he made sexual advances towards the girls and they rebuffed him angering him. He went in search of them, found them, killed them and then went back to the house till Peter and Vicky came back to establish an alibi. I have thought it strange that he has been quoted in the news so much instead of the parents.

Now there's a thought ... a very sad thought, but nonetheless a good one.

I can't help but notice even the Sleuths are losing interest in this case. Its sad there isn't any new news, clues...still no motives, just guess work, and filling in blanks

I have not given up on trying to find information on who murdered these two girls. This story has stuck in my head since day one.

I will continue to search for any clues to this senseless killing!!!

Now of course, after reading this, I'm sitting here reeling over details. Someone went BACK to the crime scene and wrote "you'll never catch me" on a wooden cross 300 yards from the Plackers' house. They RETURNED to the crime scene...hmmmm. With an increase in traffic, with people visiting the memorial and leaving 'gifts' for the girls, knowing that people's eyes and ears are open for sightings of possible strangers. And again, no one saw this person. How is it possible for someone to think they'd write that there without getting caught unless they KNOW that they can slip in and slip out quickly, and without being noticed?? They'd have to know that area and the regular comings and goings right there on that very road to even THINK they could pull that off, right or wrong?

Now of course, after reading this, I'm sitting here reeling over details. Someone went BACK to the crime scene and wrote "you'll never catch me" on a wooden cross 300 yards from the Plackers' house. They RETURNED to the crime scene...hmmmm. With an increase in traffic, with people visiting the memorial and leaving 'gifts' for the girls, knowing that people's eyes and ears are open for sightings of possible strangers. And again, no one saw this person. How is it possible for someone to think they'd write that there without getting caught unless they KNOW that they can slip in and slip out quickly, and without being noticed?? They'd have to know that area and the regular comings and goings right there on that very road to even THINK they could pull that off, right or wrong?

I believe it had to be done in the dark of night but wouldn't you think that LE would have had the murder sight under surveillance that soon after the murders just in case the killer/killers came back to retrieve any evidence left unnoticed?

It is a taken for granted fact that a lot of killers return to the crime scene or attend funerals. We have all seen the news when when victims of theft or simular crimes take the law in their own hands because LE can't stake out a place just to catch someone that might return.. like the guy whose truck kept getting things stolen out of it so he set up a camera in his garage & caught the paper boy stealing. Why on earth didn't LE think to do the same. I know it's just could've.. would've.. should've but dang it when you have zero it seems like you would be creative. After the 911 call I had made a statement about the gal whose was the victimology expert. True it was an off handed remark about experience ect.. but there were comments made to assure me of how experienced the LE was.. I am just a lay person & I can come up with that idea why can't they...JMO

Good afternoon 99. And thank you, CMorrison, I am working on those calls this morning about a plaque or something, but have not had my calls returned yet.

RE: The writings on the cross. In videos we have seen, and in pictures printed in by various media, we can see that there has been alot of people go to that memorial and leave items in love and rememberance of the girls. That means alot of people have access to the memorial without question as to why they were there. Therefore I believe someone, possibly a stupid mean kid, possibly even the killer, could have gone there to leave items, and very easily and quickly scribbled that message. It is sick, but I can see it easily happening that way.

I went to the memorial site to take items of love, just the one time, before the cross was written on, and I looked at those crosses and saw that someone took time and love to make those. I'm not familiar with woodworking saws very well, but I know that it took a bit of time by someone who felt compassion, to make those and take them there. Possibly a neighbor or family member. In the video of the Kelough woman talking about hearing the shots, she or the other lady was holding something that looked like a cross. Nevertheless, no matter who made them, they were put there almost like a headstone of a sort, and it took a very cruel, sick person to disfigure one in ANY manner!

I believe it had to be done in the dark of night but wouldn't you think that LE would have had the murder sight under surveillance that soon after the murders just in case the killer/killers came back to retrieve any evidence left unnoticed?

In the dark, probably. Now look at what Getsmart said in response to what I posted, and of course statistics DO show that it's normal ( if I can even USE that word to describe psychopathic behavior) for the killer to return to the crime scene.
But this crime scene is in the middle of nowhere, that's what freaks me out. I just can't keep from asking myself over and over again if the person who did this lives close enough to the crime scene to be able to and accustomed to monitoring the routine right there. Before, and leading up to the murders sure, it's desolate, but it is still odd that no one seems to know who did this and no one actually saw anything that we know of). And then someone goes back and writes this on this memorial after the fact, when most would think that people are at least paying attention to what goes on on that road. People in close proximity have got to be paranoid and scrutinizing everything people around them do with a microscope, don't you think?

I always hate to discredit LE, but would they?? Heck the road was graded and in my opinion, which we all know is the laws to live by :crazy: - that crime scene should have been sealed best it could be for a few days anyway.

I wonder about ole uncle Joe. I can see yapping at a restaurant all night due to the adrenaline, but was that all it was??????

As far as similarity of names of roads, in the girl scout killings and this killing... if you have ever lived in Oklahoma or driven through more than one town, you would see that lots of towns have the same indian names for street names. Okmulgee is one of them, and so are many others. So that is just a similarity of towns in Oklahoma.

I have wondered if by chance Taylor had a middle name? "Paschal-Placker" Just a crazy thought but could the P & P ( her last name) represent those of her parents? Did the Witness Protection Plan for bio-parents happen? Another crazy thought. Just simple thoughts........

I have wondered if by chance Taylor had a middle name? "Paschal-Placker" Just a crazy thought but could the P & P ( her last name) represent those of her parents? Did the Witness Protection Plan for bio-parents happen? Another crazy thought. Just simple thoughts........

I believe Taylor's middle name is Dawn.

Does anyone know where the Plackers are moving to? I doubt if it's Oklahoma City since they said they left there for a safer place...........could it have been a safer place for them more so than Taylor? Could someone have been after them before they moved?

I don't think any normal person would deface the cross..........or even be in that area after dark so soon after a double homicide. It makes me think the killer/killers is very close to the actual scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214