Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~snip~ Maybe, too, a car dealership decided to help.

Great thinking! That would be very nice of a car dealership to do and very possible esp. in such a small town people take care of each other like that.

I watched the last presser Jessica Brown had, the one where the 911 was released, and she was asked how many calls were made, she answered one...and then was asked was it made from Taylors cell phone, and she said no

I hope you are right Yellow Dog. But mis-information tends to run amuck. I really don't mean to be so negative. I think it was such a shock for LE & OSBI regardless if they deal with this everyday or not.. & the left hand -right hand thing happened. The reason I say that was because of Ms Bronws statement that this was the only 911. As I type this it very well could be Peter took phone from Vicky.

Yes, I could see him taking the phone, she was so emotional. I bet that is what happened

When a person dies, they expell urine involuntarily. Could this be the fluid found at the crime scene?

YD that's a good guess. I didn't think of that. Of course, LE OSBI or whever is handling the case aren't going to tell us. We just have to make assumptions and good guesses. :rolleyes:

YD that's a good guess. I didn't think of that. Of course, LE OSBI or whever is handling the case aren't going to tell us. We just have to make assumptions and good guesses. :rolleyes:

I can't help but notice even the Sleuths are losing interest in this case. Its sad there isn't any new news, clues...still no motives, just guess work, and filling in blanks

I can't help but notice even the Sleuths are losing interest in this case. Its sad there isn't any new news, clues...still no motives, just guess work, and filling in blanks

I know LS & I made a vow in my heart to those girls that I would not give up. I will come here every time I sign in.

I know LS & I made a vow in my heart to those girls that I would not give up. I will come here every time I sign in.
I will too. I dont feel like I have much to offer, but my heart is definately here, with the girls, hopes for an answer, hopes for someone to have to pay for this horrible crime to the girls, and hopes to keep their memories alive.:blowkiss:

I wish that some monies from somewhere could be donated to make a permanent memorial in their honor at Graham School.

I bet I could see about that. I dont think it would take much.

I was just reading Taylor's obituary and it states that she was born to Vicky and Peter Placker. How has it been determined that other people are her birth parents? It seems like they would have stated Taylor was born on such and such a date and her parents are so and so instead of saying "she was born to" Vicky and Peter Placker.

We know for a fact that Taylor is Vicky and Peter's Bio GRANDAUGHTER but she considered Vicky and Peter he parents and called them Mom and Dad. The Plackers considered Taylor their daughter and their other children referred to her as their sister - but Taylor was actually their child or niece. We have no idea WHO Taylor's bio parents are and there has never been a word said about it by anyone in the family except Peter, explaining that Taylor was his Grandaughter but he called her his daughter and she called them Mom and Dad. They aren't that old, they could easily BE Taylor's parents but they aren't - she was adopted by them legally shortly after she was born. They ARE her parents in every way, just so happens they were her Grandparents too.

My Opinion

That would probably mean that either Jennifer or Linda is her mother. IMO
I know on Linda's myspace, there are pictures of children, and she addresses them as what relationship they are to her, such as niece, and nephew. But on Taylor's pics, she just states that it is Taylor. This leads me to believe SHE is Taylor's mother.
However, I heard that Jennifer is. I know nothing for fact.
I do think I may call the local trophey company, IF there is still one in Henryetta. If not, I can find one, and I am going to see what it may cost to have even just a plaque made in their honor, to put up at the school.
I would appreciate to know if you all think this would be ok, or proper for me to do. If it isnt much, maybe I can swing it. I will try to find out prices. If it is much, I will let you all know and maybe we could all add just a little. It cant be that expensive.

I know on Linda's myspace, there are pictures of children, and she addresses them as what relationship they are to her, such as niece, and nephew. But on Taylor's pics, she just states that it is Taylor. This leads me to believe SHE is Taylor's mother.
I do think I may call the local trophey company, IF there is still one in Henryetta. If not, I can find one, and I am going to see what it may cost to have even just a plaque made in their honor, to put up at the school.
I would appreciate to know if you all think this would be ok, or proper for me to do. If it isnt much, maybe I can swing it. I will try to find out prices. If it is much, I will let you all know and maybe we could all add just a little. It cant be that expensive.

Evening FROG
What a sweet idea but I would call the school first, they may already be planning something.

Where was Joe Mosher when these killings occurred? There's been mention that he was at the house. Has this ever been confirmed?
My contact tells me that Joe Mosher was at the Placker home when the girls were killed and that it MAY be that HE is the witness who saw the girls AND the POI on County Line Road as he arrived at the Placker house that afternoon. Uncle Joe was on the scene with Peter and Vicky when Peter found the girls. (Evidently there was also a child with him or with the Plackers who was present at the scene.) When Rose Whitaker arrived Joe Mosher was there with Peter. Evidently Vicky had returned to the house with the anonymous "child", but she HAD been there at some point, we know that from the 911 call.

And it still isn't clear HOW Joe Mosher is Vicky's brother unless Ruby Paschal was married previously OR had a child by a Mr Mosher out of wedlock BEFORE she married Carl Paschal. The other two children are Paschals - Tony and Vicky and they are several years younger than Joe Mosher. Everyone in the family (including Joe Mosher Tony Paschal and Vicky) refers to Joe Mosher as Vicky's (and Tony's) brother.

At least his presence from the beginning explains why all the crime scene interviews were done by "Uncle Joe" and not Peter - Uncle Joe was there from the time the bodies were found until they finished at the crime scene about 3 AM and then he went to the one all night restaurant in Henryetta where he talked about what he saw and did at length to anyone who would listen.

The information is backed up from people who saw him after the murders in Henryetta and by people who were at the scene including Rose Whitaker. Uncle Joe was there and for him to have seen the girls MINUTES before their deaths means he HAD to be at the Placker house when they were shot. He may also have HEARD the shots - that has never been verified by LE - just as his being a witness to the girls location and the POI has never been verified by LE...but it makes sense and more than one unrelated person is saying the exact same thing about his involvement. It also makes sense that he could not meet with LE to give his statement about seeing the girls and the POI until the family needs (like the funeral) had been taken care of and that LE wouldn't release the POI sketch until AFTER the funerals so the families could be afforded privacy and protection as necessary without disrupting the services.

My question is that if the POI is NOT the killer then did the killer come to the Placker house that day because of Uncle Joe? Is he possibly the reason the girls were targeted? Did Joe drive past the girls on his way to the Plackers and perhaps stop and talk to them? Did Joe lead the killers TO the girls that day?

My Opinion

Evening FROG
What a sweet idea but I would call the school first, they may already be planning something.
Yes, and thank you. And I thought about calling the school and see if they were planning on anything. I know Wanda Mankin. Its been years since I have talked to her, but we know each other so I can call her. I also know a couple of people on the BOE very well.
So I will check into it. :)

My contact tells me that Joe Mosher was at the Placker home when the girls were killed and that it MAY be that HE is the witness who saw the girls AND the POI on County Line Road as he arrived at the Placker house that afternoon. Uncle Joe was on the scene with Peter and Vicky when Peter found the girls. (Evidently there was also a child with him or with the Plackers who was present at the scene.) When Rose Whitaker arrived Joe Mosher was there with Peter. Evidently Vicky had returned to the house with the anonymous "child", but she HAD been there at some point, we know that from the 911 call.

And it still isn't clear HOW Joe Mosher is Vicky's brother unless Ruby Paschal was married previously OR had a child by a Mr Mosher out of wedlock BEFORE she married Carl Paschal. The other two children are Paschals - Tony and Vicky and they are several years younger than Joe Mosher. Everyone in the family (including Joe Mosher Tony Paschal and Vicky) refers to Joe Mosher as Vicky's (and Tony's) brother.

At least his presence from the beginning explains why all the crime scene interviews were done by "Uncle Joe" and not Peter - Uncle Joe was there from the time the bodies were found until they finished at the crime scene about 3 AM and then he went to the one all night restaurant in Henryetta where he talked about what he saw and did at length to anyone who would listen.

The information is backed up from people who saw him after the murders in Henryetta and by people who were at the scene including Rose Whitaker. Uncle Joe was there and for him to have seen the girls MINUTES before their deaths means he HAD to be at the Placker house when they were shot. He may also have HEARD the shots - that has never been verified by LE - just as his being a witness to the girls location and the POI has never been verified by LE...but it makes sense and more than one unrelated person is saying the exact same thing about his involvement. It also makes sense that he could not meet with LE to give his statement about seeing the girls and the POI until the family needs (like the funeral) had been taken care of and that LE wouldn't release the POI sketch until AFTER the funerals so the families could be afforded privacy and protection as necessary without disrupting the services.

My question is that if the POI is NOT the killer then did the killer come to the Placker house that day because of Uncle Joe? Is he possibly the reason the girls were targeted? Did Joe drive past the girls on his way to the Plackers and perhaps stop and talk to them? Did Joe lead the killers TO the girls that day?

My Opinion

I have been wondering the same thing myself.
I also know the owner of the restaurant he was supposed to been at talking. Maybe I can gain some information there. I plan to go to Henryetta in the next week or so. I will make a note to myself to check into this stuff. Of course, it will still be hearsay.

My question is that if the POI is NOT the killer then did the killer come to the Placker house that day because of Uncle Joe? Is he possibly the reason the girls were targeted? Did Joe drive past the girls on his way to the Plackers and perhaps stop and talk to them? Did Joe lead the killers TO the girls that day? My Opinion

And, does Uncle Joe know or have an idea who the killers are?

We know for a fact that Taylor is Vicky and Peter's Bio GRANDAUGHTER

but she considered Vicky and Peter he parents and called them Mom and Dad. The Plackers considered Taylor their daughter and their other children referred to her as their sister - but Taylor was actually their child or niece.

We have no idea WHO Taylor's bio parents are and there has never been a word said about it by anyone in the family except Peter,

explaining that Taylor was his Grandaughter but he called her his daughter and she called them Mom and Dad.

They aren't that old, they could easily BE Taylor's parents but they aren't - she was adopted by them legally shortly after she was born.

They ARE her parents in every way, just so happens they were her Grandparents too.

My Opinion.....

FlowerChild...You have excellent posts and you generally do your research quite well ...I do have questions about your last statements....thanks ...

1. How do we know as a FACT that V. and P. are Taylors BIO grandparents or are we assuming something that hasn't been proven?...
has there been DNA test done to prove it, that I haven't read about?

2. Please show me where the papers are filed/located that says Taylor was ADOPTED...

3. What is the BIG secret surrounding Taylor, why NO baby pictures ? it seems to me, to be a mystery in itself..as the truth has been guarded like it's a "matter of life & death" ...WHY?..
when I question 'why', my mind runs away with "reasons" in the darkest sense....jmo

You can count me in on contributing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member