Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Gees, GetSmart! That makes me want to puke.

To me, this makes it more convincing that it is young punks, if indeed the girls were urinated on!

I agree with what you are saying, but am a little confused on your distances. I have lived in Henryetta my entire life and have always considered that whole area down around where the Plackers live to be Bryant, not Bryant being 3 miles away from it. I guess Henryetta being 13 miles away is measured from center of town or something. I haven't checked, but I'm not sure that Henryetta is any farther from the scene than Weleetka is. Yes, those boys were from Henryetta and we haven't seen hide or hair of them since...

Hello Nieghbor
Henryetta exit-Weleetka exit- I-40 sign says 10 miles- Plakers would be
3 or 4 miles from I-40.
Bryant> use to have a grocery store-church-school, Plackers would be 4
miles from the town of Bryant, (there are 2-2 mile sections between them)
Weleetka would be 4 miles from the crime scene.
Plakers have a Weleetka rural rt1 address and a Weleetka phone.

Anyway we are all one big community.

The boys shooting at the bridge have disappeared? Gone into hiding?
Anybody from the area know what's going on with them?

Sorry for the confusion. I need to learn to be clearer with my statements. When the crime occured, it was going around the next day that 3 teenagers had done it. Ended up that they had just been taken in for questioning. However, since that Monday, we have heard nothing about them. Not certain about all 3 of them, but one boy was from Henryetta.

Hello Nieghbor
Henryetta exit-Weleetka exit- I-40 sign says 10 miles- Plakers would be
3 or 4 miles from I-40.
Bryant> use to have a grocery store-church-school, Plackers would be 4
miles from the town of Bryant, (there are 2-2 mile sections between them)
Weleetka would be 4 miles from the crime scene.
Plakers have a Weleetka rural rt1 address and a Weleetka phone.

Anyway we are all one big community.

Yes, you are correct, it's one big community. Like I had stated, I haven't actually checked on exact mileage distance. Just know it doens't feel like it that far from town. So you are in Weleetka?

FC...is it possible that the bodily fluid could be because the POI was stopped on the country road to relieve himself? Not realizing what he had pulled up on until the witnesses passed by?

I agree though, this just makes the situation that much more disturbing if it was actually on the girls.

I have been checking some info with my Weleetka source and it seems Uncle Joe Mosher just keeps coming up, like a bad penny.

Uncle Joe was AT the Placker home Sunday. It appears he was either there when the girls were shot or showed up shortly before they were shot. Dear Uncle Joe MAY BE the person who drove by and SAW THE GIRLS walking toward the house shortly before they were killed! He may be the witness LE talked about who "did not come forward" but had a "good reason" for not coming forward at the time??? He may be that "other witness" who saw the POI near the girls???

Uncle Joe was at the crime scene when Rose Whitaker arrived. He stayed at the crime scene until 3AM, at which time her went to an all-night restaurant in Henryetta where he talked about the crime and what he knew.

Uncle Joe has sort of made himself a family spokesperson in all of this and continues to comment about the case to the media when asked to. Uncle Joe has a rather colorful criminal history including guns and meth (including manufacturing meth). We are still not sure HOW Joe Mosher fits into the family - he says he is Vicky's brother, but if so, Ruby Paschal must have been married to (or had a child with ) a Mosher before she married Carl Paschal. Joe Mosher is several years older than his purported siblings Vicky and Tony Paschal.

Could Uncle Joe be the REAL target of the killer(s)?? All I can say at this point is IF THIS IS TRUE "I have questions"

My Opinion

Does makes sense FC about him possibly being the witness with the good reason for not coming forward until days later. Think though that LE would have talked to him throughout the course of the night/early morning if Uncle Joe was at the scene until 3. He would have told them then, surely. But maybe not.

Oh goodness, so Uncle Joe went to good ol' Pig Out to share with others his family's recent tragedy. What a horrible choice of places in which to do that, IMO

I have been checking some info with my Weleetka source and it seems Uncle Joe Mosher just keeps coming up, like a bad penny.

Uncle Joe was AT the Placker home Sunday. It appears he was either there when the girls were shot or showed up shortly before they were shot. Dear Uncle Joe MAY BE the person who drove by and SAW THE GIRLS walking toward the house shortly before they were killed! He may be the witness LE talked about who "did not come forward" but had a "good reason" for not coming forward at the time??? He may be that "other witness" who saw the POI near the girls???

Uncle Joe was at the crime scene when Rose Whitaker arrived. He stayed at the crime scene until 3AM, at which time her went to an all-night restaurant in Henryetta where he talked about the crime and what he knew.

Uncle Joe has sort of made himself a family spokesperson in all of this and continues to comment about the case to the media when asked to. Uncle Joe has a rather colorful criminal history including guns and meth (including manufacturing meth). We are still not sure HOW Joe Mosher fits into the family - he says he is Vicky's brother, but if so, Ruby Paschal must have been married to (or had a child with ) a Mosher before she married Carl Paschal. Joe Mosher is several years older than his purported siblings Vicky and Tony Paschal.

Could Uncle Joe be the REAL target of the killer(s)?? All I can say at this point is IF THIS IS TRUE "I have questions"

My Opinion

The more I read the more confused I get........
From Nancy Grace
GRACE: "When did you learn of this -- this murder?"

FARROW: "Well, Sunday afternoon. My daughter was the second person to arrive on the scene. And the daddy of Taylor wouldn`t let her near Skyla. And she called us at our home, and we flew over there to see about her because we knew something was drastically wrong. So it was Sunday afternoon, probably 5:20."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0806/11/ng.01.html

I dont even know what to say. I think I have been signed on, but I have not even caught up until now. Read the latest and I am in shock! I decided, after much avoidance of topix, to read a little there to see if they were on to this. Have decided for certain not to return there!
I'm just really having a hard time trying to deal with all of this! I'm sorry! But I grew up there! I don't like the ugliness I am seeing in the world. Ready to go into a cacoon with just me, myself, I and my FATHER.
I am not used to such viciousness! I wish they would solve this! I am back to worrying about my children there, again!

The more I read the more confused I get........
From Nancy Grace
GRACE: "When did you learn of this -- this murder?"

FARROW: "Well, Sunday afternoon. My daughter was the second person to arrive on the scene. And the daddy of Taylor wouldn`t let her near Skyla. And she called us at our home, and we flew over there to see about her because we knew something was drastically wrong. So it was Sunday afternoon, probably 5:20."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0806/11/ng.01.html
Well Mrs Farrow also failed to mention VICKY being there and we know she was from the 911 tape. There was also an un-named child heard on the 911 tape and Claudia failed to include THAT person in her statement. Maybe Claudia just failed to clarify that Rose was the 1st person there OTHER THAN TAYLOR'S FAMILY MEMBERS.

I just cannot help but feel this is all going to come together with the Paschals, Plackers and Uncle Joe Mosher in the center. I think the killers were there because of the family - not sure WHICH was the target but I think one of them was.

My Opinion

How soon was the interview after the girls were shot? Isn't it possible Mrs Farrow was in shock? She kinda acted like she was.

I'll have to go back & look up history but remember one of the clan got picked up @ that time & we were wondering about the same thing ( witness) then.

I'll have to go back & look up history but remember one of the clan got picked up @ that time & we were wondering about the same thing ( witness) then.
I'm thinking it was him, but it could have been Peter's brother,

I'm thinking it was him, but it could have been PEter's brother, Joe.

This is not a random act & with tidbits coming out like they are, it is shaping up more & more to be related to the Placker Clan.
. JMO

I have some interesting infor from Weleetka locals. Now THIS is just hearsay at present - a "someone in LE is talking about new developments" type talk. BUT the latest word from someone who is actually a member of LE involved in the investigation says that there were body fluids (urine or semen?) present on/near/around the bodies - on the outside - as in the killer(s) stood over them and deposited fluids after they were dead. So they do have DNA and they will be able to prove that a suspect was at the scene at the time (or immediately after) the girls were killed.

My interest in this is that IF IT'S TRUE, what it SAYS about the killer or the motive or WHO this may have been directed toward. Is this a signature for gangs, bikers etc? Why would the killer do this? What was he trying to say with this gesture? Did he not understand that DNA CAN be recovered from this or did he think once it dried, since the scene was outside, LE would miss it? Or is he young/stupid or just doesn't care? Obviously his DNA was NOT on file already but at some point I think if this is true they WILL find out who did this - because someone who would do this to two kids is twisted enough to do other things that will get him nailed.

Things have been pretty quiet locally (according to my source there) but people are concerned and want this solved. Don't know about OSBI but local LE is working on it daily - it has not been forgotten and it is NOT "cold" at all as far as they are concerned. They continue to get leads and track old leads and talk to people every day in an effort to find the killer(s).

I am off to find out who (historically) might make a statement like this with bodies of victims to see if it "fits" anything we already know. Could just be BS, but I figure it's worth a bit of digging.

My Opinion

FlowerChild I heard this rumor also, I heard it to be semen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003