Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are correct, it's one big community. Like I had stated, I haven't actually checked on exact mileage distance. Just know it doens't feel like it that far from town. So you are in Weleetka?

Yes I have lived here all my life-and my parents-GG-GGG.
I live 2 miles from the crime scene.
Your thoughts on this tragedy?

"as in the killer(s) stood over them and deposited fluids after they were dead.Why would the killer do this? What was he trying to say with this gesture?"

FlowerChild I think that would be a sign of disrespect or degrading or as in or Whizz off.

If the killers turn out to be teens,won't they be charged as juvenile's? Thus, getting out of detention when they turn 21?

In my opinion....

that was either done to conceal the true intent of the crime (if speculation that's it revenge against the family.... why would you conceal it???)

or (I saw a special on something like this a long time ago) it's completely random... and not unlike serial killings... I'm sure there are studies on this.. but I'm off to work.

"as in the killer(s) stood over them and deposited fluids after they were dead.
Why would the killer do this? What was he trying to say with this gesture
?"

FlowerChild I think that would be a sign of disrespect or degrading or as in or Whizz off......

IF the body fluid was urine I suspect LE would look for a different type of killer, than IF it was semen..

The EVIL, HATE and coldness inside this killer is unimaginable...what has caused sooooo much hate?....imo....

Could the girls have stumbled upon someone pleasuring himself, or saw it?? Doesn't make sense though...why he'd gave 2 guns or another person. Maybe the gay thing?? None of it makes sense. Just none of it. What a senseless crime.

FlowerChild I heard this rumor also, I heard it to be semen.

It's a little bit of a weird place to be pleasuring oneself. Even if it was a clandestine meeting... I suspect it wouldn't be at the roadside. Also, this would be hard to "disguise" as a revenge killing unless the murderer had a vial of semen and then it wouldn't be "released" in the same way it would be biologically.

That was really hard to word without being entirely inappropriate... I hope I did okay.

It's a little bit of a weird place to be pleasuring oneself. Even if it was a clandestine meeting... I suspect it wouldn't be at the roadside. Also, this would be hard to "disguise" as a revenge killing unless the murderer had a vial of semen and then it wouldn't be "released" in the same way it would be biologically.

That was really hard to word without being entirely inappropriate... I hope I did okay.
You worded that very well :)

lilacwine As I was reading your post I was thinking wow that was worded great, I think I would have had a problem giving the correct description. :clap:

Thanks I teach High School... I have to reword some "hallway conversations" on discipline slips!

I may be wrong but I think there is a possibility the girls were in the vehicle for a while. They could have been shot first at another place and then dumped there and more shots fired to make sure. The bullet casings could have been placed there. I think some casings may be missing because they had the dogs searching for additional evidence. This would also account for the odd angle of the truck. The killer might even be one of the witnesses or someone connected to them. I don't think we can take everything at face value.

I may be wrong but I think there is a possibility the girls were in the vehicle for a while. They could have been shot first at another place and then dumped there and more shots fired to make sure. The bullet casings could have been placed there. I think some casings may be missing because they had the dogs searching for additional evidence. This would also account for the odd angle of the truck. The killer might even be one of the witnesses or someone connected to them. I don't think we can take everything at face value.
OSBI said the girls were killed where they were found. And there wasn't enough time for them to be shot and then moved - probably 15 minutes at most. The bodies fell where they were shot - one near the road and one further back and to the side - the evidence bears this out and LE/OSBI has NEVER suggested the crime scene wasn't the murder scene - there was NO SEARCH for a primary scene.

While they MIGHT have been in a vehicle with the killer(s), if that's the case, they were shot where he/they let them out near Taylor's home, not elsewhere.

My Opinion

Something I think some people are forgetting is that it's not just Weleetka that is grieving, searching for answers, scared, etc. These girls were just as close to Henryetta as they were Weleetka. Their school was just a few miles from Henryetta. Their parents work in Henryetta. Weleetka may be in the same county as that side of the road, but Henryetta was hit just as hard.

I didn't understand that comment at all. Weleetka...and Henryetta are two seperate towns. Henryetta is close, but thats about all they have in common. I certainly don't grieve for Henryetta over the death of these girls, Henryetta is irrevelent. Its the mothers, and fathers...friends, and small town of Weleekta that has knocked to their knees.

I didn't understand that comment at all. Weleetka...and Henryetta are two seperate towns. Henryetta is close, but thats about all they have in common. I certainly don't grieve for Henryetta over the death of these girls, Henryetta is irrevelent. Its the mothers, and fathers...friends, and small town of Weleekta that has knocked to their knees.

The towns of Henryetta and Weleetka are seperate, but the murder of these two girls took place at an area known as Bryant, which is located between Henryetta and Weleetka. These girls went to school in Graham, which is closer to Henryetta and Dustin than Weleetka. I believe alot of emphasis has been placed on 'the Weleetka community' because the girls were on the Okfuskee side of the road. The other side of the road is in Okmulgee County. The killer/s, if they are local, could be anywhere from Henryetta to Weleetka and all places in between. I was not saying what I did to get others to grieve for Henryetta, that's not it at all. I just don't think some realize how close this crime is to both Weleetka and Henryetta.

So Uncle Joe may have been at the house when it happened. Others may have been there too.
I'm gonna say it again, someone should have heard the gun shots. I don't care if the a/c was on , the t.v. was on and the wind blew the wrong way. That close to the house and that kind of gunshots should have been heard at the Placker house (and I think they were)
if someone was home.
Just my opinion but it's pretty strong about this.
And Uncle Joe is the key. IMO again. You know how when you see someone speaking out for the family in a murder case, you get a funny feeling. Their body language just doesn't jive, their emotions or something just isn't sitting well. That's how I feel about Uncle Joe. Something just isn't jiving with him.
And about the fluids, I hope this is just a rumor and not truth. sigh.
It's just too much to comprehend that someone would do THAT to these little girls.

Haven't posted in a while, but I agree with two points: the family should have heard the gun shots, and Uncle Joe as a family spokesperson is a strange choice.

Yes, Uncle Joe has put himself at the forefront since the beginning of this horror tale.
I thought that was strange from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste