Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was about Crystal Harris. She and Dillon are related to the Keloughs, because their mother Gail was a Kelough. Isn't that correct, Missing Sarah. I think I read that when I was reading about Dillon. Not certain!
This is what I was told and found when I went looking online...

The Criminal report I put up is for a Crystal Harris who I believe is Dillon Harris' sister. Dillon DOES have a sister named Crystal Harris.

The girl's name who is involved is Crystal Harris - she is supposedly married to Tavis B Southern (who has a "Crystal Tattoo) - Crystal and Dillon's MOTHER was a Kelough (Gail, now deceased) - their father's last name is/was Harris. Both Crystal and her brother Dillon have Harris as a last name, not Kelough.

I don't get DOB and other information from my source, I have to research the people myself and locate whetever information is available to the public - I start at http://www.criminalsearches.com/ and then move to the OK arrests and then the OK Incarceration (State) resource last.

My Opinion

Quoting Tricia from July 16 2008 on the front page of Websleuths
"Everyone, and I don't care who you are, EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER."

Welcome newbies and thank you for your posts. Everyone has a right to post on here, even if we dont' all agree with each other.

I thought it was about Crystal Harris. She and Dillon are related to the Keloughs, because their mother Gail was a Kelough. Isn't that correct, Missing Sarah. I think I read that when I was reading about Dillon. Not certain!

Hi Claycat, you are correct. But, that photo isn't Crystal Kelough (Harris)

This is what I was told and found when I went looking online...

The Criminal report I put up is for a Crystal Harris who I believe is Dillon Harris' sister. Dillon DOES have a sister named Crystal Harris.

The girl's name who is involved is Crystal Harris - she is supposedly married to Tavis B Southern (who has a "Crystal Tattoo) - Crystal and Dillon's MOTHER was a Kelough (Gail, now deceased) - their father's last name is/was Harris. Both Crystal and her brother Dillon have Harris as a last name, not Kelough.

I don't get DOB and other information from my source, I have to research the people myself and locate whetever information is available to the public - I start at http://www.criminalsearches.com/ and then move to the OK arrests and then the OK Incarceration (State) resource last.

My Opinion

Flowerchild, you are correct with all the details, but that picture isn't Crystal, I'd have to make a call, but I don't think Crystal is in jail. Just trying to help you, don't take offense.

FlowerChild, could Donnie Southern be younger? Would your source know that. Could he still be in his teens?
He is at least an "adult" over 18, but I did not get an age on him - hard to find these folks fast unless they have been arrested. I will keep looking, he is "known" to LE but frankly I haven't had time to go thru every county in OK yet to look for criminal records. As of late this Donnie was in Weleetka but he may be listed (or live) elsewhere.

Sometimes I get good information and sometimes I get nothing - hit the jackpot on most of the Southern Family. We already had found Dillon Harris, but didn't know his sis was associated with Tavis Southern...

Geeze, in OK it seems crime is a "family business" for some.

My Opinion

Unless I am blind I don't think whoever made the drawings on the autopsy report for Skyla noted the entrance wound for wound #6. This bullet must have entered her lower right side and exited her left side slightly higher up. So this was a side to side shot.

It appears she was found on her back/left side so I wonder if this shot was made after she was down.

Albert, I agree that it would make sense for some of the shots to have been made after they were already down. I imagine they started falling with the first shots! Poor little girls!

Flowerchild, you are correct with all the details, but that picture isn't Crystal, I'd have to make a call, but I don't think Crystal is in jail. Just trying to help you, don't take offense.
I don't take any offense - get whatever you can on the "right" Crystal who is married to Tavis Southern. She is supposed to have a LEGAL name of Crystal Harris or Southern, not Kelough.

Thanks!

Well, I think its with familes all over the US. Seems some familes are very well known for viiolent behavior, as you can see with the Keloughs. The seeds just keep being planted from one generation to another. The Southerns I knew from Okmulgee County were always into trouble, and you have one of them listed all his violations are from Okmulgee County. The Crytal you have all her violations are from Okla County.

Well, I think its with familes all over the US. Seems some familes are very well known for viiolent behavior, as you can see with the Keloughs. The seeds just keep being planted from one generation to another. The Southerns I knew from Okmulgee County were always into trouble, and you have one of them listed all his violations are from Okmulgee County. The Crytal you have all her violations are from Okla County.

Missing Sarah, what is the mother of the Southern boys like?

Only problem I have with Linda Jenkins and Tony Paschal being Jennifer Juanitas parents is the records do not show the Linda B. Jenkins you referenced earlier married to Tony Paschal. I show Linda B. Jenkins (54) married to George R. Jenkins (53) married 7/8/1972. I show a Teresa Brown married to Tony Paschal. I think at this point I am done with the family tree its making my head hurt lol. In the big picture its not going to make one bit of difference to this case.

You are obviously correct on THAT Jennifer M Paschal, but I do know that Jennifer Juanita's parents are Tony Carl Paschal and Linda Jenkins Paschal. Jennifer Juanita is NOT Vicky Paschal's daughter based on the information I have. If you find something different please post it because I have Jennifer Juanita as Tony and Linda's daughter.

Facts are facts, can't argue them - but I cannot find ANY information that Jennifer Juanita is Vicky's child - only that she is Tony and Linda's child.

My Opinion

She was about 1/2 indian, and the entire family drank, fought. Lots of trouble from those people, names always in the paper.

Who has now married Bobby Lewis Johnson in 2005.

Veromi also shows Vicki Placker as possible roomate for Jennifer Juanita Paschal.

To add to the confusion there also is a Jennifer Paschal who is 57 listed :)

Here's the info. and age of J.J. Paschal

PASCHAL, JENNIFER JUANITA (Age 32)
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Associated names:

spacer.gif

CUSTER, JENNIFER J
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

Possible Relatives:
spacer.gif

PASCHAL, TONY C

As per Veromi.net/PulicRecords

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Who has now married Bobby Lewis Johnson in 2005.

Veromi also shows Vicki Placker as possible roomate for Jennifer Juanita Paschal.
Yeah, I know it did, I cropped that part out.

LOL, it's like trying to keep up with a "Who's on First" routine :crosseyed:

Why must you correct her. We all know what she meant. At least she was trying to be nice.
Sheeesh TG I think you need to take a break.
:eek: TG was simply trying to help her understand the chit/chat thread was here! I have never known TG NOT to be nice! To suggest that someone needs to "take a break" to me is rather offensive and I would like to say that TG is one hard working WSer here. We all very much appreciate everything she does in helping keep the photo threads up and all she does!! She is very much a respected member and I listen when she posts as she is usually spot on. :mad:

:eek: Wow! So many of the players and possible players in this case are really questionable characters. Surely must be muddying the waters for LE! I can totally see how it will take them a while to wade through all of this c**p!

The same place her BROTHER Dillon lived. He has 2 past addresses in OKC. I think they ALL move around. The Crystal that was arrested was making and selling meth at her last known address in OKC, although she has other addresses listed previously. The Southern boys are not all supposed to be living in Weleetka either, but LE thinks they are all there some of the time...like weekends??

My Opinion

:eek: TG was simply trying to help her understand the chit/chat thread was here! I have never known TG NOT to be nice! To suggest that someone needs to "take a break" to me is rather offensive and I would like to say that TG is one hard working WSer here. We all very much appreciate everything she does in helping keep the photo threads up and all she does!! She is very much a respected member and I listen when she posts as she is usually spot on. :mad:

This should have been a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member