Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPS! So nice to see you join us here. The biggest reason I have even been reading a different forum lately, was to read your posts. Welcome to WS! Glad your're here! :grouphug:

I was doing the same thing Frog. So glad that I no longer have to subject myself to the other thread.................... :)

very interesting remark on DD's mom's page. This is looking more and more like an anger issue! Isnt that a shame! I am lost for words!

By their actions, LE has lead us to believe they have dna evidence. If they have names and dna, this case shouldn't still be in limbo.

Therefore, they must not have names and/or they don't have dna. Or fingerprints.

With the emphasis on somebody giving them a tip, I believe this is what they are telling us. They either don't have the names or they don't have the physical evidence they need. Something must really be lacking.

If there were two shooters and they were young they should be able to scare one of them into helping them. I see no evidence of them doing this.
They seem to be trying to reach out to somebody who knows something but wasn't a part of the shootings. Which suggests to me they don't have a good idea of the identity of the shooters.

By their actions, LE has lead us to believe they have dna evidence. If they have names and dna, this case shouldn't still be in limbo.

Therefore, they must not have names and/or they don't have dna. Or fingerprints.

With the emphasis on somebody giving them a tip, I believe this is what they are telling us. They either don't have the names or they don't have the physical evidence they need. Something must really be lacking.

If there were two shooters and they were young they should be able to scare one of them into helping them. I see no evidence of them doing this.
They seem to be trying to reach out to somebody who knows something but wasn't a part of the shootings. Which suggests to me they don't have a good idea of the identity of the shooters.

Albert, I totally agree w/ your analysis. I believe they have DNA but, I do not think it matches any DNA that has been previously entered into the data base. I also am not convinced there are 2 shooters. If there were, I believe we would have had one "turning" on the other. Just as you stated above. I think the 911 call and the billboard are to try and beget an emotional response out of someone. I hope the ploy works.

We also need to be careful of just thinking the killers must have been young and local as this case shows.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,425696,00.html

"Police all along thought the killer was a teen in the neighborhood, likely someone Marcia knew. They were so certain, in fact, that they arrested someone who fit that profile, the one the FBI conjured up.

Then they dropped the case and admitted they had the wrong man.

But they stuck unwaveringly to their theory for a third of a century, and that hammered home a message: Fear thy neighbor."

Crime Stoppers USA has an agreement with Lamar Outdoor Advertising to assist us with certain cases for no cost. The people at Lamar in Tulsa had the billboards in that area and were wonderful to work with. Also, in areas where Lamar has digital billboards they work with law enforcement on Amber Alert and on wanted posters.

When the billboard was put up in Henryetta there were certain guidelines that had to be met. One of the main guidelines is, Crime Stoppers offers up to a $1,000 reward leading to an arrest. Since this billboard is from Crime Stoppers the $1,000 had to be prominent. The $30,000 is from other sources and the anonymity does not go along with the $30,000. The anonymity only goes with the $1,000.

Crime Stoppers of Oklahoma worked with OSBI in making sure the billboard was placed in an area it would get the most impact. They do know that someone in the area knows who did it. It is our hope that this will help induce someone to call in with information.

Crime Stoppers of Oklahoma has started a Youtube site and our website at www.okcrimestoppers.com has anonymous web tips. I hope this has helped answer any questions.

Crime Stoppers USA has an agreement with Lamar Outdoor Advertising to assist us with certain cases for no cost. The people at Lamar in Tulsa had the billboards in that area and were wonderful to work with. Also, in areas where Lamar has digital billboards they work with law enforcement on Amber Alert and on wanted posters.

When the billboard was put up in Henryetta there were certain guidelines that had to be met. One of the main guidelines is, Crime Stoppers offers up to a $1,000 reward leading to an arrest. Since this billboard is from Crime Stoppers the $1,000 had to be prominent. The $30,000 is from other sources and the anonymity does not go along with the $30,000. The anonymity only goes with the $1,000.

Crime Stoppers of Oklahoma worked with OSBI in making sure the billboard was placed in an area it would get the most impact. They do know that someone in the area knows who did it. It is our hope that this will help induce someone to call in with information.

Crime Stoppers of Oklahoma has started a Youtube site and our website at www.okcrimestoppers.com has anonymous web tips. I hope this has helped answer any questions.

Thank you so much for posting this information. It answers alot of questions which have been asked on this forum, and others. We all appreciate Lamar and Crimestoppers for this billboard, and hope for an answer in this brutal crime.
Sincerely,
Someone who cares deeply

Interesting quote from DD's Mom on her myspace:

"Some day he will be sorry, some day when he is free, memories will remind him of what he used to be."

The comment is now removed, of course.

You guys are doing such amazing work and I know it's a matter of time before Taylor and Skyla's killers are brought to justice.
I just wanted to stop by and show some appreciation.
While I don't post in the forum, it was the reason I joined WS.
Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member