Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the same person. They even took the pics in the same location - their closet. Does he look like the POI?
Lauren -- Both pics look like the same guy but in different locations. But in my opinion, he doesn't even look close to the POI.:confused:

RPS -- That is not a usual practice in OK. We really do have walls that are attached to the ceiling. LOL We are not that hickafied!! LOL But, you never know how people live.

Gertrude-- sorry-- it was not meant to be demeaning-- my wife is originally from asia and the walls from her origin are actually designed like that for ventilation/cooling reasons.

re post #259
I enlarged the My Space photos & compared the faces.... my opinion is both pics are of the same person. The lips, eyebrows, nose, facial hair, body size & shape are alike...... This guy is of much different build than the description of the POI.

The CD cabinet could have been moved to or from that position & in the closet, the clothing shuffled with the season's change. The placement from wall to closet opening is the same, marks on walls (from taping up posters perhaps?) looks similar. The light in the closet seems the same, too bad the glare smudges details in the "winter" photo.

The cutout above the closet could have been for a speaker... he has a lot of music &/or movies on the shelves.... or perhaps the sheetrock is unfinished.

Gertrude-- sorry-- it was not meant to be demeaning-- my wife is originally from asia and the walls from her origin are actually designed like that for ventilation/cooling reasons.

That would make sense for ventilation/cooling, RPS, as hot air rises. Asians have been around a lot longer than we have. We could probably learn a lot from them. Though, in stiffling, humid central Texas, I doubt that would help!

You guys are doing such amazing work and I know it's a matter of time before Taylor and Skyla's killers are brought to justice.
I just wanted to stop by and show some appreciation.
While I don't post in the forum, it was the reason I joined WS.
Thanks guys.

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words!

I really thought we were heading for some movement with the grand jury deal. I just hope that the killer(s) of these 2 precious innocent girls is caught and caught soon.

ODCR for Okmulgee County has now been updated:

CL:
09/18/2008 COURT SENTENCE
09/18/2008 PLEA OF GUILTY SUMMARY OF FACTS
09/18/2008 WAIVER OF PRELIMINARY HEARING
09/18/2008 COURT MINUTE: GUILTY PLEA AND SENTENCING
09/18/2008 RULES AND CONDITIONS OF PROBATION SUPERVISED BY DA

DD:
09/18/2008 COURT MINUTE: PPC- ARRAIGNMENT SET
09/18/2008 WAIVER OF PRELIMINARY HEARING
10/10/2008 ARRAIGNMENT

Vickie's 911 call has been on my mind, at the time Vickie dials 911 seems she did not know the girls were dead only something bad had happened, waiting on the operator to answer a little girl says he THINKS they are dead Vickie screams what-what, 911 operator answers...Vickie's first words are someone/somebody has killed the girls!!

This is a bit strange to me.. less than one minute it went from not knowing what happened to THINKS they may be dead to knowing they were murdered.

Most even in the most shocking moments holds out for EMT..help..make it all be alright..
It took the LE's & OSBI more than a minute to say they were murdered.
Does anyone else think this strange.
That night while standing behind the crime tape a lot of speculation as to what had happened.. throat slashed-run over-pitt bull dogs down the road..ect

Vickie's 911 call has been on my mind, at the time Vickie dials 911 seems she did not know the girls were dead only something bad had happened, waiting on the operator to answer a little girl says he THINKS they are dead Vickie screams what-what, 911 operator answers...Vickie's first words are someone/somebody has killed the girls!!

This is a bit strange to me.. less than one minute it went from not knowing what happened to THINKS they may be dead to knowing they were murdered.

Most even in the most shocking moments holds out for EMT..help..make it all be alright..
That night while standing behind the crime tape a lot of speculation as to what had happened.. throat slashed-run over-pitt bull dogs down the road..ect

Hi Sheza-

I re-read the transcript for the call. But I could not find the exact version that has the 5 seconds before 911 picks up. It went something like this:

VP: What? What?
Child's Voice: He said he thinks they're dead.
VP: What? What?
/// And then 911 picks up ///

I think VP was possibly given some information before that ("Call 911- the girls have been shot") that led her to believe that this was not an accident. IMO.

I agree Sheza. I don't know what to think.

i know these girls were young and I am not casting any dispersions on them at all but did they have personel computers or access to one you never know who they may have been talking to on line........I am sure LE has checked on this does anyone know?

i know these girls were young and I am not casting any dispersions on them at all but did they have personel computers or access to one you never know who they may have been talking to on line........I am sure LE has checked on this does anyone know?
The computers were taken in by LE

Sheza,
Did you listen to Fox-news interview P and V placker last week,when the billboard was put up?No doubt in my mind,Vicky is in grief stricken agony,but I get the feeling she knows something.And she did say"monsters who killed" and not "monster who killed",so she must think there are at least two killers involved.I just got the feeling that she chose her words carefully,as she spoke during the interview.Finished alot of statements with "ya know?".

That's a very perceptive observation sheza. Hopefully OSBI has analyzed the tapes and will catch any discrepancies. I think the Plackers are terribly afraid. JMO

Sheza -- I hate to be dumb -- but what are you talking about "throat slashed, run over, pitt bulls down the road?" I haven't heard or read this. It wasn't on the autospy about their throats being slashed. And I haven't heard anything about pitt bulls. What am I missing? Thanks!

well, i don't post here, but i do read here, and you guys are so diligent and passionate about getting justice for these girls, and supporting the community...and it really warms my heart.

you are some of the most fantastic people on this website...

I'm hanging in with you reading, but not always posting:) No worries.

Sheza -- I hate to be dumb -- but what are you talking about "throat slashed, run over, pitt bulls down the road?" I haven't heard or read this. It wasn't on the autospy about their throats being slashed. And I haven't heard anything about pitt bulls. What am I missing? Thanks!

This is what was told to me by a Whitaker family member.

Peter Placker phoned Rose Whitaker told her something very bad has happened to the girls that he had found them laying on the side of the road and help was on the way, she asked what happened, he told her he did not know just that he had found them laying on the side of the road and it is bad.
When Rose arrived PP did not want her to see Skyla until someone in her family could be with her and a lot of Rose's family was on their way. PP then told her the girls are gone they are dead, PP stayed with her until her brother arrived..LE's arrived put tape up..her mother arrived and many others. At that point no one crossed the tape.
At that time a lot of speculation was going on about what had
happened...after the OSBI arrived is when the "shot with a small cal and large cal was said"

The speculation run-over, throat slashed, pitt bulls was only during the waiting time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches