Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gertrude obviously I am not an highly educated person and I have a hard time expressing opinions.
NO throats were slashed, NO dogs, NO car ran over them. NO reason you would have read this info in a newpaper or autospy.
Speculation only before OSBI arrived.

Gertrude obviously I am not an highly educated person and I have a hard time expressing opinions.
NO throats were slashed, NO dogs, NO car ran over them. NO reason you would have read this info in a newpaper or autospy.

sorry newspaper or autopsy

Hello Sheza...I understand what you are saying about Vicky, but I have to wonder what that little child said to her, right before we hear the 911 tape begin.I hopr you are feeling better..:blowkiss:

Sheza...you are doing a great job! Glad to see you back. We need to know what's going on there, rumor or not.

Good to see you back, also, Missing Sarah.

This is what was told to me by a Whitaker family member.

Peter Placker phoned Rose Whitaker told her something very bad has happened to the girls that he had found them laying on the side of the road and help was on the way, she asked what happened, he told her he did not know just that he had found them laying on the side of the road and it is bad.
When Rose arrived PP did not want her to see Skyla until someone in her family could be with her and a lot of Rose's family was on their way. PP then told her the girls are gone they are dead, PP stayed with her until her brother arrived..LE's arrived put tape up..her mother arrived and many others. At that point no one crossed the tape.
At that time a lot of speculation was going on about what had
happened...after the OSBI arrived is when the "shot with a small cal and large cal was said"

The speculation run-over, throat slashed, pitt bulls was only during the waiting time..
Thanks, Sheza. Now I understand what you were saying. You explain things just fine. I'm the one that's a little slow sometimes. Thanks for the explanation!

Sheza...you are doing a great job! Glad to see you back. We need to know what's going on there, rumor or not.

Good to see you back, also, Missing Sarah.
Hello Little, nice to see you again. No, news again about the girls, but a few positve things to report "no fires in Weleetka," and "no new paintings", KELOUGH CHILD KILLERS..that was written everywhere in town previously.

:woohoo:

Sheza,
Did you listen to Fox-news interview P and V placker last week,when the billboard was put up?No doubt in my mind,Vicky is in grief stricken agony,but I get the feeling she knows something.And she did say"monsters who killed" and not "monster who killed",so she must think there are at least two killers involved.I just got the feeling that she chose her words carefully,as she spoke during the interview.Finished alot of statements with "ya know?".

If there were two calibers used... the logical thing in my head would be monsters... multiple calibers = multiple guns = multiple monsters to me.

Skyla and Taylor - may you have justice soon.

Sheza,
Did you listen to Fox-news interview P and V placker last week,when the billboard was put up?No doubt in my mind,Vicky is in grief stricken agony,but I get the feeling she knows something.And she did say"monsters who killed" and not "monster who killed",so she must think there are at least two killers involved.I just got the feeling that she chose her words carefully,as she spoke during the interview.Finished alot of statements with "ya know?".

I think she thinks there is more than one because OSBI has talked with them and that is what OSBI has stated from the very beginning that they believe.

I think she is frightened and Peter too because they do not know who these monsters are.. that has done this. They really have to be fearful and wary of anyone around them not knowing if they are the very killers are not.

That has to be nerve wracking beyond words, imo.

I don't know what this means---

Aug 5 - DD gets arrested for burglary.
Aug 7 - DD's Mom posts on DD's Stepdad's myspace page:
"Ja has high fiiived raymond"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=401974746

(under SuperPoke!)

RPS... do you have a myspace? (you dont have to answer that) but I do... and thatsuperpoke thing is just a popular little game. I have hugged people, kissed my husband, thrown eggs or veggies or something silly at people, high fived them, etc.

I think we are going to have to be careful (and I am not saying YOU are not) not to pull these people to pieces over too many little things they say and do, and who their friends are.

I agree that these pages can tell us alot about people.

I guess I am trying to say this to everyone... dont get so carried away that the innocent gets dragged into our sleuthing.

I think you are very observant, RPS... and I have appreciated your posts both here and at topix and I am very glad to have you here at WS

I've seen DD used on other forums and I have never understood what it meant so I finally looked it up. In the context I saw it used it must have meant "Dear Daughter", "Darling Daughter", or "Delightful Daughter", so in other words, somebodies daughter.

RPS... do you have a myspace? (you dont have to answer that) but I do... and thatsuperpoke thing is just a popular little game. I have hugged people, kissed my husband, thrown eggs or veggies or something silly at people, high fived them, etc.

I think we are going to have to be careful (and I am not saying YOU are not) not to pull these people to pieces over too many little things they say and do, and who their friends are.

I guess I am trying to say this to everyone... dont get so carried away that the innocent gets dragged into our sleuthing.

I think you are very observant, RPS... and I have appreciated your posts both here and at topix and I am very glad to have you here at WS
Good post frog, and very sound advice!

frog-

Your points are well taken. Unfortunately, I feel your words don't accuse me but your tone does. Let me set the record straight.

1. I am only interpreting what the family has put in the public domain through their legal actions, press interviews, and WWW postings.

2. There is a lot more other info out there that has been discussed through PMs. But it has involved people close to the story, but nothing having to do with the case. I think that folks here have used great judgment in what they post, and do respect the privacy of those who remain off of what is publicly available.

3. If the two events that I posted about the parents are unrelated, then they are unrelated. If they are related, then it just reinforces my opinion of what great parents they are. My interpretation is that they are caring parents dealing with a child who is involved in very risky behavior and who has radically changed of late. It may have been heartbreaking to get the court order, but they must also worry about their younger children. They did everything they can, but have exhausted all options as that child's life is spinning out of control. An arrest might have actually been a welcome occurrence - "tough love" that could serve as a wake-up call to the child. Also, it would remove him from the bad influences that have caused so many problems. And now, at least they know where he is and that he is relatively safe.

well, i don't post here, but i do read here, and you guys are so diligent and passionate about getting justice for these girls, and supporting the community...and it really warms my heart.

you are some of the most fantastic people on this website...

I'm hanging in with you reading, but not always posting:) No worries.

Thank you, Babycat! We are glad to have you here!

Sorry, one more observation--

I just noticed that there is a cell phone tower, that would have been probably the only tower providing the service to the girls' cell phones throughout the whole incident. It is located near the intersection of Route 75 and E1140 (on mapquest), southwest of the crime. Generally, there is recorded data for the "pings" that occur regularly between a tower and phone. This data includes the phone number, time, and strength of the ping. Judging by the strength of the ping, one can estimate the distance of the phone from the tower, but this can be distorted by a lot of other variables. But that strength may be able to tell LE something.

For example, a sudden increase in strength that remains could have indicated that the girls left their house. As they walked north to the bridge, the ping strength would decrease (and a tower north on Route 40 might have been able to pick up their ping). As they returned south, the ping strength would increase. Based on this data, LE should be able to construct quite the timeline of events. In addition, they would have the numbers of anyone having cell phones in the area at that time. In this way, they could corroborate witness stores, and identify others who may have been in the area who have not come forward. And they should be able to identify who was traveling through that area, as opposed to staying in a single place during that time. And this isn't a very populated area, so there the number of phones/people to check are limited.

When I realized this, it just made me more confident that OSBI has a pretty idea where they are going with this case.

RPS, just thinking about this again ‘cause I find it interesting.

So they would have gotten a list of all cell phone numbers that pinged either tower during a specific timeframe, and then would have done some kind of cross-check to find out who those cell phone numbers are registered to?

For instance, if the POI had a cell phone that was turned on when he was in the area, they should be able to see that as one of the numbers that pinged one of those two towers and trace it back to who registered the phone? And if a witness said they were not in the area during that timeframe, OSBI/LE could use the cell phone records as a tool to either help confirm/contradict?

Also, do you know if the OSBI/LE can get a subpoena to look at an individual’s cell phone calls & text messages (and even deleted myspace comments for that matter), or do charges need to be filed before they can do that?

United States Cellular Corp
114065 U.S. Highway 75
Weleetka, OK
SW of crime scene

Towers of Texas Ltd.
30010 St. 170th Rd
Henryetta, OK
NE of crime scene

Cell Phone Towers:
http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php

The data is usually recorded and the way it usually works is that they trace the pings of (let's say) the phone of a kidnapping victim. There was a case, I think it was in the KC area, where the victim's phone was traced from a Walmart, across the whole route where she was brought, until the site where she was murdered.

This is not a populated area, so it shouldn't be too voluminous to check on all phones that pinged that tower. This strategy wouldn't work in a big city. I don't know exactly how it works with the subpeonas, but I'm sure they could have gotten a court order to view those records in the case of a double homicide of 2 young girls. Yes, they should be able to tell what cell phone users were in the area at the time of the murder.

One other thing -- Jessica Brown/OSBI mentioned that there are multiple "criminal analysts" assigned to this case. These are non-sworn positions, where analyzing phone records would actually meet their job description.

RPS, just thinking about this again ‘cause I find it interesting.

So they would have gotten a list of all cell phone numbers that pinged either tower during a specific timeframe, and then would have done some kind of cross-check to find out who those cell phone numbers are registered to?

For instance, if the POI had a cell phone that was turned on when he was in the area, they should be able to see that as one of the numbers that pinged one of those two towers and trace it back to who registered the phone? And if a witness said they were not in the area during that timeframe, OSBI/LE could use the cell phone records as a tool to either help confirm/contradict?

Also, do you know if the OSBI/LE can get a subpoena to look at an individual’s cell phone calls & text messages (and even deleted myspace comments for that matter), or do charges need to be filed before they can do that?

United States Cellular Corp
114065 U.S. Highway 75
Weleetka, OK
SW of crime scene

Towers of Texas Ltd.
30010 St. 170th Rd
Henryetta, OK
NE of crime scene

Cell Phone Towers:
http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php

Cloudajo, I'm not up on cell phone technology. If the phone is on, does it constantly ping the towers? If that's the case, might they have a record of all the other cell phones in that location, for instance, the killers' phones?

The way I understand it, as long as the phone is on, there is pinging between the phone and the tower (assuming, of course, it's close enough to reach a tower, which mine isn't most of the time lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95