Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, we finally jumped that hurdle...now what do we think about Peter's first interview? remember, he wouldn't speak for a couple of weeks....does he act like he knows something and is very angry and tormented? The way I see it he was directing that statement to someone in particular.....http://www.koco.com/video/16712513/

I thought I remember a post or something a while ago about PP using Taylor's phone to call 911 but having connection problems? If this was not the case, I wonder why they wouldn't release THAT call? I'm confused (again!) :)

Hi there.:)

I don't find there is anything sinister about Vicki placing the call. It is just we don't know the particulars but OSBI does imo.

I think it is very reasonable that he may have tried to use the phone and it wouldn't work. Heck I would be shaking so bad I don't think I could use the phone even if it did work. So Vicky wasn't that far away so PP ran as fast as he could back to the house, screaming for her to come and call 911. That would explain why she was telling someone on the 911 call to RUN!!! She may have been outrunning Peter since he had to run there and back.

imoo

ok, we finally jumped that hurdle...now what do we think about Peter's first interview? remember, he wouldn't speak for a couple of weeks....does he act like he knows something and is very angry and tormented? The way I see it he was directing that statement to someone in particular.....http://www.koco.com/video/16712513/

Is this the one on the video thread?

I can't watch that video of Peter anymore. It breaks my heart. To see him so sad, begging for anyone to come forward and tell what they know.

To hear him say what keeps him going is he has faith in LE that they will solve this case only to know it is now almost 4 months and still with no justice just makes me feel so sorry for both of these families.

No, imo he has no clue who would do this and that is what he wants to know. Who could do such a thing and why. I think it haunts them all.

imoo

Thanks. Ok this leads me to believe that two 911 calls were made. One made from Taylor's phone and one made from Vicki's phone as she was running down the road from their house.

They have chosen to release Vicky's call only. There may be something on there that PP stated as he looked at the overall scene that they don't want the public privy to....

Or maybe PP could not get a good reception and lost connection when he placed 911 call. I did hear Rosser say that the cell phone reception in that area at times was poor.

JMO

Ocean, I heard this question asked in one of the press conferences and Agent Brown said 'NO' only one 911 call...

I still wonder why one witness did not come forward til Thursday and the girls were murdered on Sunday....
(QUOTE)

WELEETKA -- Authorities on Thursday were interviewing a person who they said saw two Weleetka area girls just minutes before they were shot and killed on the side of a dirt road.

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Ben Rosser said authorities believe the witness is credible and that they don't believe he was involved in the shootings.

Asked if the witness saw anyone or any vehicles nearby at the time he saw the girls walking on the road, Rosser declined comment.

Investigators on Thursday also returned to the scene where two girls were found slain over the weekend.

i think several posters posted at once...i had it posted a few posts back

Ocean, I heard this question asked in one of the press conferences and Agent Brown said 'NO' only one 911 call...

I still wonder why one witness did not come forward til Thursday and the girls were murdered on Sunday....
(QUOTE)

WELEETKA -- Authorities on Thursday were interviewing a person who they said saw two Weleetka area girls just minutes before they were shot and killed on the side of a dirt road.

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Ben Rosser said authorities believe the witness is credible and that they don't believe he was involved in the shootings.

Asked if the witness saw anyone or any vehicles nearby at the time he saw the girls walking on the road, Rosser declined comment.

Investigators on Thursday also returned to the scene where two girls were found slain over the weekend.

Now I do question that but there must have been a good reason for them not coming forward. There again that is what makes it so hard for us imo. We do not know the intricate details of the case as OSBI does.

imoo

Does anyone have a link to Vickies 911 call?...I want to listen to it again.

I'm interested in trying to figure who's voice is hollowing to Vickie that the girls are dead...

Does anyone have a link to Vickies 911 call?...I want to listen to it again.

I'm interested in trying to figure who's voice is hollowing to Vickie that the girls are dead...

Yeah, I'll run it down for you....just so you know, there is a thread to "catch up" on this thread that absolutely is wonderful

I thought I remember a post or something a while ago about PP using Taylor's phone to call 911 but having connection problems? If this was not the case, I wonder why they wouldn't release THAT call? I'm confused (again!) :)

Keyboard, I could swear that about a month ago I read at the bottom of an article about something else, 1 or 2 sentences that explained the 911 mixup. I remember thinking to myself, Oh so that explains it. It was burried in the article and not a post.

I searched a bunch of articles but cannot find it. So I could be completely wrong!

And this is what Brown answered during Q&A in press conf when the 911 tape was released:

Q: Is this the only 911 call that came in?
A: To my knowledge, that’s the only 911 tape.
Q: And that call was placed from Taylor’s cell phone?
A: No. That call was placed from another cell phone. And that’s why it was so difficult finding the area because it wasn’t on a landline from which the phone call was made.

If it were me, since Vicki was just 300 yards away, from seeing the girls I would have called for my spouse first letting them know what had happened. I would definitely want them there with me.

imoo

Good point. No one knows what they would do if they were in the same situation. He probably did want his spouse there for support. I'm just bothered by the report that PP did in fact use one of the girl's cell phones to dial 911.

Can someone please enlighten me? I was just rereading the autopsy reports on both girls and it says both of their hands were in bags secured with tape. Were they found this way or was that done as a protective measure when the bodies were discoveed?

As I reread those, I still think there may be some clues in the scribblings on their bodies done with markers.

It almost appears to me that they were madder at Skla than they were at Taylor due to the number of times she was shot and the shot to her neck that appears to have been done at very close range almost as if to "finish her off".

I'm also very curious about the tattoos on Taylor. Were they self done or professionally done?

Can someone please enlighten me? I was just rereading the autopsy reports on both girls and it says both of their hands were in bags secured with tape. Were they found this way or was that done as a protective measure when the bodies were discoveed?
Standard procedure/to not contaminate DNA found under nails, other.
As I reread those, I still think there may be some clues in the scribblings on their bodies done with markers.
There may or may not mean anything, more than likely girly crush 'stuff'
It almost appears to me that they were madder at Skla than they were at Taylor due to the number of times she was shot and the shot to her neck that appears to have been done at very close range almost as if to "finish her off".
Many theories on this have been posted.
I'm also very curious about the tattoos on Taylor. Were they self done or professionally done?
Due to her age, and the cost, most likely done by a family member or friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966