Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit I see Ruf has already been online today and didn't answer on the rumors thread. I was hoping to have some answers about this cyber rumor

Hey Ruf, I know you are good friends with Linda K. What do you know about this cyberstalking case rumor that osbi is investigating?

Hi GiGi~
Any questions you have regarding OSBI or the Placker's, should be addressed to: OSBI or the Plackers. I am certainly not qualified to speak on either of their behalf's.

Ruf~

Hmmmm, tire tracks at the crime scene were taken. If, I remember correctly.... the vehicle had turned around in the road.
...I hate to say this...but, the Plackers all suffer from mental illness...I don't think you can put a lot into what they say.
I wonder how often they get pulled in for questioning on this case, and how many times...they have slipped up? I'm sure they are the main suspects...parents always are.
So, I wouldn't be calling OSBI...they could be calling you..that is..if you are in contact with the suspects in question.JMO

Could it be the P's are getting nervous about something,and need to divert some attention away from themselves?

Ruflossen......Man,I don't even know how to begin.I just hope you know what your doing hangin with the P's.Until proven otherwise,these folks are still suspects in my eyes.I just hope it was your idea to become buddies with them and not the other way around.From the tone of your postings,it sounds like you guys are pretty thick.....not cool in a situation like this one.Do you know for a fact that these folks aren't using you to their own advantage?Some people will hide the truth at any cost and lie through their teeth to cover their a$$.You are a good hearted person...easy prey for some people.
At this time I continue to keep an open mind at the possibility of family members being involved,and until proven otherwise,I will continue.Harsh as it may seem...I refuse to pamper the emotions of family members where there is still a possibility they might be implicated in one way or another to this crime.I'm sure the P's understand and wouldn't be insulted by my remarks,don't you think Flossie?I want justice for these little girls,I want the killer/s punished to the fullest extent possible.

The tire tracks left by the killer/s ....the tire tracks that LE took castings of.

Hi k4kathy~
I do not know the direction of the tracks that LE took castings of. I am not even sure the type of vehicle that the tires matched. I am assuming there were probably more than one set of tire prints found in the area. While the road is "rural" it is also somewhat busy. (imo) Sorry, I could not be of more help.

Flossie

Could it be the P's are getting nervous about something,and need to divert some attention away from themselves?

Ruflossen......Man,I don't even know how to begin.I just hope you know what your doing hangin with the P's.Until proven otherwise,these folks are still suspects in my eyes.I just hope it was your idea to become buddies with them and not the other way around.From the tone of your postings,it sounds like you guys are pretty thick.....not cool in a situation like this one.Do you know for a fact that these folks aren't using you to their own advantage?Some people will hide the truth at any cost and lie through their teeth to cover their a$$.You are a good hearted person...easy prey for some people.
At this time I continue to keep an open mind at the possibility of family members being involved,and until proven otherwise,I will continue.Harsh as it may seem...I refuse to pamper the emotions of family members where there is still a possibility they might be implicated in one way or another to this crime.I'm sure the P's understand and wouldn't be insulted by my remarks,don't you think Flossie?I want justice for these little girls,I want the killer/s punished to the fullest extent possible.

Thanks k4kathy~

I'm trying to figure out VP's 911 call.
Seconds before the 911 operater answers an open line captures a voice in the background telling VP "HE thinks they're dead" VP said Whaaat in disbelief and then says
Whhhat again as she starts to cry 911 then answers.
It's obvious VP did not know the girls were dead at 5:40.. but PP calls Rose at 5:20
says "something bad has happened to the girls" (C Farrow tells N Grace her daughter called her around 5:20)
Question... WHO is "HE" in he thinks they're dead ?? I hope the OSBI was all-over this guy, "HE" had prior knowledge and I'm thinking BEFORE VP and PP did, perhaps "HE" called VP & PP to hurry home something bad had happened...while racing home PP called Rose to inform her... again not knowing they were dead! PP & VP arrives home...
Does anyone else think this strange?

Sheza, I agree, very, very strange .

Thanks for bringing this to our attention..from 5:20 to 5:40 is 20 minutes....before V. is told and a 911 is called by V..!

This seems quite a long time for someone to stand beside 2 dead children before calling the mother..when she's is only 100 feet away..UNless there's more to this than the story that was told!!

Seconds before the 911 operater answers an open line captures a voice in the background telling VP "HE thinks they're dead" VP said Whaaat in disbelief and then says
It's obvious VP did not know the girls were dead at 5:40.. but PP calls Rose at 5:20
says "something bad has happened to the girls" (C Farrow tells N Grace her daughter called her around 5:20)
Question... WHO is "HE" in he thinks they're dead ?? I hope the OSBI was all-over this guy, "HE" had prior knowledge and I'm thinking BEFORE VP and PP did, perhaps "HE" called VP & PP to hurry home something bad had happened...while racing home PP called Rose to inform her... again not knowing they were dead! PP & VP arrives home...

So someone knew that girls were dead at 5:20 because "they" called Vicky to get home, but this person(s) didn't bother calling 911 at 5:20. They waited for 20 minutes for Vicky to get home. What did "they" do until Vicky got home???? Were "they" just looking at the bodies. Moving the bodies. Trying to resuscitate the bodies. Cleaning up the mess. Watching cartoons? What? What were the people that first discovered Taylor and Skyla AT or before 5:20 DOING FOR 20 MINUTES?

Twenty minutes. Someone knew. For twenty minutes. At least.

I want to know that, too! Especially since I heard a rumor that Taylor and Skyla may have been dead before 5 PM!

I wish OSBI would release more information! It has been almost a year. If they can't solve it, they need to release what information they do have and let us have the opportunity to solve it. They are beginning to look really lame to me. Are they really this incompetent, or are they covering something up? IMO

Is OSBI even working on this case anymore??????

I want to know that, too! Especially since I heard a rumor that Taylor and Skyla may have been dead before 5 PM!

I wish OSBI would release more information! It has been almost a year. If they can't solve it, they need to release what information they do have and let us have the opportunity to solve it. They are beginning to look really lame to me. Are they really this incompetent, or are they covering something up? IMO

It has been said that Titsworth is working the case in between working other cases that OSBI has him going to

Suppose a group of well-meaning folks decided to really turn up the heat. People with goodness in their hearts who are just fed up with an official state agency thumbing their noses at them in their quest for justice for two innocent little girls. They plead, they pray, they walk, they rally...no results. One year passes; they are further insulted by weak yes-men in the press and even more of the same unbelievable CYA baloney and lack of results from the agency. Autumn comes and with it, another anniversary of sorts. This time, they organize, outside the realm of a very benevolent and patient and tolerant and blessed organization in which some of them originally met (and which has absolutely nothing to do with any of the following proceedings), and they walk, they rally, they summon some real reporters in front of the agency's HQ and follow it with a second rally at the governor's mansion.

It could happen. Wonder who would participate, and who wouldn't...

I wish 20/20 or 48 Hours would do a story on this case.
Your post shines a whole new light on alot of things....what an eye opener.Sheza,thanks so much for sharing.

I think it is very strange sheza!

Claycat you have piqued my curiosity about this rumor of the girls being dead before 5 pm????

.........something is not adding up here.....

CC, the girl's liver temp. was taken at some point. I always thought the paramedics did it when they were pronounced dead. I really can't see why the ME would do it the next day, during the autopsies.

Can anyone tell us when the liver temps. are usually taken?

So someone knew that girls were dead at 5:20 because "they" called Vicky to get home, but this person(s) didn't bother calling 911 at 5:20. They waited for 20 minutes for Vicky to get home. What did "they" do until Vicky got home???? Were "they" just looking at the bodies. Moving the bodies. Trying to resuscitate the bodies. Cleaning up the mess. Watching cartoons? What? What were the people that first discovered Taylor and Skyla AT or before 5:20 DOING FOR 20 MINUTES?

Twenty minutes. Someone knew. For twenty minutes. At least.

You can count ME in

CC, the girl's liver temp. was taken at some point. I always thought the paramedics did it when they were pronounced dead. I really can't see why the ME would do it the next day, during the autopsies.

Can anyone tell us when the liver temps. are usually taken?
at the scene,this is one method to establish a time of death.

ME's are called anytime their is a death, pronounces them dead before the body can be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva