Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi MS and everybody else. so glad to see discussion about this case and a little chit chat in between.

I've been told that the P's old house is being torn down. That the inside's about finished being gutted. also that Marvin Lowe, the pedo-pastor, bonded out this week.

I keep going back to the JonBenet case and think if that wasn't solved then how could this case? I mean, PATSY WROTE THE NOTE, imo and if that isn't good enough evidence then what is! jmho

I was just going back and reading different news reports, watching videos, etc., that have been made public since the girls' murders.

This is a snippet from the June 8th, 2009, press conference by Jessica Brown:

"I don't know why a person with information might not come forward," said Brown, flanked by members of the little girls' families. "We are one piece of information away from making an arrest. We plead to them today to come forward."

BBM
I've always felt the one piece of information was the second gun. I believe the perp(s) are identified but they need the second gun to make the charges stick. All jmo

Full article at this link: http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=10494171

Additionally, based on the OSBI website press releases - the $160000 reward would have expired the end of January. I emailed them and asked what the status is now and suggested an update may be in order. :waitasec:

Regards to all the posters and guests who care deeply about Taylor and Skyla receiving justice.

Jesse Johnson, is 5'3" tall. Isn't the POI in Taylor and Skyla's case, 6' tall?

Hi Little ~
Yes, the POI that was described by witnesses described him as taller than 5'3". When I read the info on the jail website, I immediately had the same thought as you. These creeps were to short to have been the person described by the witnesses. Assuming the witnesses described the POI accurately.

Flossie

I was just going back and reading different news reports, watching videos, etc., that have been made public since the girls' murders.

This is a snippet from the June 8th, 2009, press conference by Jessica Brown:

"I don't know why a person with information might not come forward," said Brown, flanked by members of the little girls' families. "We are one piece of information away from making an arrest. We plead to them today to come forward."

BBM
I've always felt the one piece of information was the second gun. I believe the perp(s) are identified but they need the second gun to make the charges stick. All jmo

Full article at this link: http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=10494171

Additionally, based on the OSBI website press releases - the $160000 reward would have expired the end of January. I emailed them and asked what the status is now and suggested an update may be in order. :waitasec:

Regards to all the posters and guests who care deeply about Taylor and Skyla receiving justice.

Hi Boots ~
I remember this statement well. I always found it interesting that JB stated they were "one piece of information away from making an arrest". Note that she did not say, "we are one piece of evidence away from making an arrest". I think the 2nd gun would be a huge help in this investigation. I also believe OSBI knows there was a specific person at the scene of the crime, but they do not have forensic evidence to support their theory. All they need is one person to come forward and make a statement (give the OSBI information) and an arrest could be made.

OSBI has pleaded with someone to come forward ~ they used an emotional method when they played the 911 call. JB's comments at that press conference tried to emotionally sway someone into opening up about this case. It did not work.

In the June 9, 2009 press conference JB called the person who had not come forward a "coward". She was attempting to goad them into a reaction. It did not work.

Someone has info on the exact circumstances about the deaths of Skyla and Taylor but, whoever that "someone" is, they are not talking.

Now, you have to wonder why? Why would someone NOT want to bring justice to Skyla and Taylor?

Flossie

respectfully snipped

"Someone has info on the exact circumstances about the deaths of Skyla and Taylor but, whoever that "someone" is, they are not talking.

Now, you have to wonder why? Why would someone NOT want to bring justice to Skyla and Taylor?"

Flossie
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly RUf, exactly.

respectfully snipped

"Someone has info on the exact circumstances about the deaths of Skyla and Taylor but, whoever that "someone" is, they are not talking.

Now, you have to wonder why? Why would someone NOT want to bring justice to Skyla and Taylor?"

Flossie

My thoughts exactly RUf, exactly.[/QUOTE]

Fear or Guilt would be my guess.

As time goes by, people change, move away, etc. Maybe eventually, someone will no longer feel threatened by whoever or whatever and come forth with the one piece of information needed to solve this case.

Justice for Taylor and Skyla!

OT This case is the reason I joined WS and met all of you fine sleuths. Taylor and Skyla will live in my heart forever. I'll never give up on them receiving the justice they deserve.
Ever!

wm

My thoughts exactly RUf, exactly.

Fear or Guilt would be my guess.[/QUOTE]

My opinion is, fear.
Fear is keeping someone from speaking the truth.

Fear or Guilt would be my guess.

My opinion is, fear.
Fear is keeping someone from speaking the truth.[/quote]

Hi RUf Patsy Bern WM and everyone else

NIGHT after night I think there will be an arrest.
-Time goes on and still nothing. But my resolve for justice
Sharpens, and
-Heightens and makes me dig deeper and see more.
Each and every day and I have the sense and
-Sensation that an arrest is just around the corner. I believe!

My opinion is, fear.
Fear is keeping someone from speaking the truth.

My opinion is misplaced parental love.
That emotional appeal was to a woman, IMO, specifically a mother.

I think LE truly believe a mother has specific information about her child that could help solve the case. It is someone who was or may be close to Taylor's mother too, IMO. To hear the grief she exhibited was pretty gut-wrenching.

Regarding the new OK law; my supposition is that LE should share ALL they know about the case and it would jog a memory or too. Primarily, I'd like to know who the younger voiced person was in the 911 tape.

Hello, Driver.

I believe the child in the 911 tape is probably a grandchild that lived with the P's at the time. JMO

I think LE truly believe a mother has specific information about her child that could help solve the case. It is someone who was or may be close to Taylor's mother too, IMO. To hear the grief she exhibited was pretty gut-wrenching.

Regarding the new OK law; my supposition is that LE should share ALL they know about the case and it would jog a memory or too. Primarily, I'd like to know who the younger voiced person was in the 911 tape.

I think more than one Mother may have information that could help. They may not realize what information they have and how important it is. I think LE is not listening to them nor taking them seriously. It must be so hard. Darkness Stirs and Wakes Imagination! I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. I feel for them.

Envoy,I like the way you think

Hello, Driver.

I believe the child in the 911 tape is probably a grandchild that lived with the P's at the time. JMO

Do you know how many people were living in the P home at the time of the murders?

I just got a new 'puter so have not checked this case in quite some time.
I am aghast that it is still an unsolved case. It is as if we are in the caveman times. Even a Neanderthall could solve this crime! Tonda? Tonda! Tonda~

Do you know how many people were living in the P home at the time of the murders?

K, I don't think anyone really knows for certain but a delivery person told me that there was :
PP
VP
LKP
Jennifer
Chris and gal (his 2 kids were with them)
Jesse his gal (his 3 kids lived there)
One male cousin
One female friend with a small child
Of course Taylor

~Dang~ that's alot of ppl!
I was told that there were lots of visitors too. DD, Gaddy

I concur with most people here that the key is with the family.

K4, I'll go through my emails and notes and see what I can find.
So glad I saved each and every p.m. message and email.
I guess that's what sleuthers do!
~ One never knows when they'll come in handy for something~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal