Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon I was trying to meditate on this horrible crime. I was also drifting in and out of sleep. This is a very hard thing to concentrate on. (I had previously gotten the golden arches, as in McDonald's. A big M.)

Today I got this. "Vehicle idling close by. I can smell the fumes. Just pay, pay for me. Poptarts. They froze. It was sudden. They passed so fast, they didn't realize they were dead at first. He pretended to be asking directions so they had stopped where they were. EternalFlame.com"

What a hodge-podge!

I did look up eternalflame.com. It is a funeral services company. That makes sense. There is also the song Eternal Flame (first by the Bangles and then by Atomic Doll).

Yesterday, I saw a vision of the angel that came down to get them. She was huge and beautiful. She swooped down and wrapped her arms and her wings around them in a gesture of extreme protection (like a swan protecting her offspring) and took them home.

:(

OKLAHOMA CITY
Seven indicted in contraband scheme
Seven alleged members of a motorcycle gang are facing federal charges of selling stolen guns and contraband cigarettes.
Thomas Kirby, 63; Wesley George, 49; James Oleson, 42; Dennis Shepherd, 54; Smith Justin Beal, 58; Joe Placker, 54; and Linda Shepherd, age not given, were indicted July 24 by a federal grand jury in Oklahoma City. All of them are members or associates of the Bandidos motorcycle gang, the indictment states. They allegedly conspired to sell guns and cigarettes out of Kirby's Oklahoma City apartment between November 2004 and June 2006, according to court papers.

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:49MfJkJOV7oJ:newsok.com/article/3098530+placker+site:http://newsok.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=45&gl=us

I'm just beginning to catch up with the thread today, and saw this.

My initial reaction to hearing about Taylor and Skyla being shot and the circumstances surrounding the shooting was that this was a retaliation killing.

I was thinking in terms of an estranged family member. I was bothered about the family relationships and that the biological parents of Taylor weren't mention, not even in her obituary.

Looking at the mug shot of Joe Placker, he does have a strong resemblance to the grandfather. Brothers?

Does this video have anything to do with this case?
They are showing someone being arrested...

You need to look at the videos listed below and you'll see 'OSBI Monday News Conf. In Double Killing.'

People connected with the family or family members that have had criminal run-ins with the law, that we know of so far:

Christopher Placker -- violent felony, Peter's son
Linda Kaye Placker -- bogus check, Peter's daughter
Joe Placker -- Bandidos, wife living at Peter's house
Mikal Caudle -- assault on a police officer (currently subject of an arrest warrent?) plus, whatever criminal case this is http://www.odcr.com/detail.php?Case=052-CM 0600000&County=052-
subject of 5 pages of love poems written by Linda Kaye Placker, listed with Christopher Placker in criminal case
Tony Paschal (lots of stuff!) -- not sure if he's related to the family, but there is an Uncle Tony on Linda's site.

People associated with family who've taken out protective orders
Anne Marie -- wife of Joe Placker
Touia Duncan -- identified by Linda as the wife of her brother "Willey."

How weird. There's Christopher R Placker in the pokey, and guess what?

Identifying marks.........
CONV: LFT KNEE; TATTOSS "LIL ****" RTTHIGH "WYLIE COYOTE" LFT SHLD

from the inmate locator
http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=282586&offender_book_id=172202

Find video titled "OSBI Monday News Conf in Double Killing" at this link:

http://www.koco.com/video/

Posted today, 6/16

Interesting that was the first I saw of the video.....not much but I thought the wording she used in concern to finding the POI in the sketch was very telling. Imperative we find him and quickly hmmmm very interesting. Also I so wanted to have her tell what their theories were oh I know it was a pipe dream but gosh darn-it I wanted to KNOW!!!!!! Nice to hear that their search and interviews Sat into Sun help develop more leads. Here's keeping my fingers crossed for a arrest soon.

Here is some additonal information found on the Placker name.

The following was found by Beyond Belief on ancestry.com:

Name:peter PlackerStreet address:po Box City:Weleetka County:Okfuskee State:Oklahoma Zip Code:74880 Phone Number:removed Record Number:982861172Household Members:NameEst. AgeBirth YearMark Andreucci Peter Placker
then when i clicked on marks name this came up in florida.
Name:Mark AndreucciStreet address:211 NE 8th Ave City:Hallandale County:Broward State:Florida Zip Code:33009 Phone Number:removed Record Number:26950486Household Members:NameEst. AgeBirth YearMark Andreucci Peter Placker

I found the following on anywho white pages:

Vicky Placker
HWY 75
Weleetka, OH
Phone # removed

Notice the phone numbers are the same as in Peter's above.

I did ask claudajo in an earlier post about County Line Road vs. HWY 75. After looking at the maps, these are definately two different roads.

What are the chances of having two Vicky & Peter Placker's living within 3 to 5 miles of each other? (When going for map directions from County Line Road to HWY 75 and vice versa)

Could there be errors in addresses and/or phone numbers between the two records? If not, maybe the wrong "Placker" residence was targeted if some want to believe the "hit theory"?

Please feel free to correct me in this information, etc.

Welcome to all new WS's who have joined today!!!

Flower, I think you are getting carried away and might lead others to miss other leads in this case. We need to keep an open mind to any motives and wait until the evidence is released before forming set opinions. Exploring all the avenues to lead us to the killer/killers is difficult when we don't know what is going on in the investigation. This is the reason I didn't mention Joe Placker initally because I knew people would have to assume it was all about him...which it may have nothing to do with him! (I even checked out the company that was listed on his shirt for further information and it was legit so we know he was probably working.)

You were not at the memorial, part of planning the memorial, or even knows who put the photo presentation together. We cannot simply assume anything sinister from what was done or not done at the memorial service for Taylor. We don't know if the grands might hate having their photos taken or if they were the type to even be big on photography at all. Maybe they don't even own a camera for all we know!
There are very few photos of me with my kids or relatives because I was always the one behind the lens. Go figure! I guess I could be accused of trying to hide my identity, too. (No way...but still!)

If I were the grandparents, I would want to be away from all the things going on right now. I hope they do have a place to retreat to for a few days. I have a feeling they don't have the money to go far and probably did not leave their home either. I do not believe for a second they are "on the run" from the killer/killers or in hiding in concert with LE.
With all respect it seems that no leads are being missed here - with our limited scope and access WS'ers are finding much.

I think the cold blooded murder of two girls in a very rural area is pretty horrid and therefore I don't feel any of my suggestions are really that far fetched. And I am entitled to express my thoughts here - murder isn't logical on it's face so anything is indeed possible. Nothing I have suggested isn't supported by the limited things we know - I didn't propose it was the Mafia or a LA Gang killing - just what was possible (and even probable) - like maybe it wasn't an unrelated, random murder.

I NEVER suggested the Placker Family was at fault directly - but there are signs that they are trying to get away from from something (or someone). None of this is their fault and I doubt anyone is blaming them.

There were a LOT of photos from school events that Taylor's family was surely attending and there were still NONE of the family. Even if they owned no camera I betcha there were photos available to them that included the family. Don't you think Skylar's family took any photos of Taylor and her family at school events? Or Taylor at their house? And OSBI would have given the Plackers a CD copy of their photos if they were on the removed computer - I am sure the took Skylar's computer too, and they had loads of photos of Skylar in her Video. It may NOT have been to protect Taylor's family but if not, everyone in the family should assist Taylor's family in putting together a slideshow of Taylor by sending photos they have of her and the family. The slideshow seemed a bit odd to me, but it means nothing - just my observation.

Only time and more info will tell what is REALLY happening in this case. And chances are it will be something WS-ers have already brought up in the last 8 days. I don't think anyone has taken MY theories so to heart that they aren't working on their OWN.

The whole idea here is to work toward a solution and right now, we have no idea where that search might take us. In MY eyes it is not a "random stranger" murder and the logical path is thru someone in Taylor's extended family. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION.

And we do not know if the families are in hiding. If MY daughter got killed like these two sweet girls did I would be in front of every camera I could FIND with that sketch and a photos of my child begging the public for help to find the POI! It wouldn't bring my child back, but it would help catch the that killed her before he hurt another family the way he hurt mine. And if I couldn't BEAR to do it myself from grief, I would find SOMEONE in my family or my close friends who WOULD. I would NEVER let my child's murder be forgotten by the public until the who killed her was in convicted. But that's just me - and I guess these two families are choosing a different path.

My Opinion

Steadfast, and thanks for making up that family "resume" in post 260. Good lord.

Headline News is running a heartbreaking Father's Day interview with Peter Placker. There's no doubt in my mind that he deeply loved Taylor.

Isn't that Taylor? As Angle (sic) Sister Blue and with the "loving parents Bud and Drag"?

It LOOKS like her!

My Opinion
Yes, that's her. There's also a poem she wrote on one of the pages and a poem Linda wrote for her on another. This site is what has convinced me that this family is very loving and close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs