Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those of you who don't think there is a family connection are missing the point.

Nobody is saying somebody in the family killed the girls. That isn't what this is about.

There has to be a reason the girls came into contact with the killer or killers. Ted Bundy didn't kill just any girl, he had to see her first. He had to be in the area to see the girl.

This was an incredibly ruthless killer and so how did someone like that just happen to be on that rural road on a Sunday afternoon? Almost every time girls are killed like this it is a sexual attack. Apparently not this time so this is a very unusual crime.

As Greta says, this was an execution. There has to be a reason.

For a crime like this to happen in a small community there has to be talk. Apparently that talk isn't getting to OSBI. Why? If it involved a local loser or losers that talk should be getting to OSBI.

So why would an outsider be on that road on that Sunday and it not be sexual?

Not missing any point. There are many more possibilities that we cannot discuss as LE has kept everything very tight and closed. Until LE decides to reveal what forensics has found (ie: computer, mobile phones, and activities for that weekend) or release what more they do know, this is it.

When or until LE decides to share more possible info, meaning they have changed their focus on family deals (close and extended), we are all stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Not every murder is a plan for sexual assault though some who murder find sexual pleasure in the act of murder.....

IMHO

Originally Posted by MissHolmes
The family tree has been partially updated. I will be working on it throughout the day.

http://placker.tribalpages.com/tribe...rand=767200765
Stars added to the front of the name have been added to note they may not be in the
proper place in the tree. But it did seem necessary to add them at this time.

Thanks to those who have sent me additional information :blowkiss:
Please continue to send me any info you may have to add.

I'm just getting online today and was on thread #4 and saw the update of the family tree data by MissHolmes! The obituary find, showing that there's a Joe and a Peter who are brothers is a VERY important clue!

She was married to Arvey Placker and he precedes her in death. She is survived by 6 sons, Joe, Arvey, James, Peter, Charlie and Darrell Placker

The surname, Placker, is not a common name, and I suspect that Peter Placker's brother is the 55-year-old, Joe Richard Placker of Oklahoma City. His son, Joe Richard Placker jr. is the one who is serving a five-year term for selling stolen guns. He's been married (to Ann Marie Davis) and divorced, and has three children. He would be Peter Placker's nephew. Interestingly, in the custody of the three children, primary custody of the oldest child was given to Joe Placker jr, and primary custody of the two younger children to his ex-wife, Ann Marie. With Joe in prison, who now has custody of his oldest child? Who IS his oldest child?

The Daily Oklahoman-August 6, 1995 PLACKER Petra Teresa, 67, of OKC, Ok., passed away Aug. 2, 1995 in OKC, Ok. She was born on May 19, 1928 in Lyons, Kansas to Pilar and Jose Sambrano. She was married to Arvey Placker and he precedes her in death. She is survived by 6 sons, Joe, Arvey, James, Peter, Charlie and Darrell Placker, 3 daughters, Phyllis Placker, Rosemary Mares and Beverly Bales, 1 sister, Molly Sepeda, all of OKC, Ok.; 38 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren; 12 nieces and nephews. Rosary services will be 6:00 p.m. Sunda y, Aug. 6, 1995, at Baggerley-Marler South Funeral Chapel. Mass of Christian Burial will be 10:00 a.m. Monday, Aug. 7, 1995, at Little Flower Catholic Church, OKC, Ok. Burial will be at Resthaven Memorial Gardens.

CarpeDiem, I cannot help but feel there is something more to this. Perhaps even a small detail that could have a huge part in this that may be overlooked.

It's in my gut and no matter how I have tried, I cannot dismiss it. Family stuff just doesn't ~feel~ right. That's not to say family may have known , but I do not think it's retaliation. More like an opportunity..... Possibly.

I agree and now we know that Joe Placker wasn't even a big player in the Federal case. I just still do not see why any family members would do this...even the family members that have less than spotless records. That seems even more unrealistic that they would just go shoot two girls, one who was their own kin.:waitasec:

I think it is like you are suggesting. Sometime between 4:30pm and 5:20pm I do think he saw them on the road somewhere before they were killed. What happened before they were killed when he did see them, I have no clue but imo he then formed the intent he was going to kill them both.

He certainly had the opportunity and he took it.

imoo

So out of curiousity here... I noticed that alot of emphasis has been put on the family / family tree. Do you guys suspect the family is involved or responsible for these two little girls deaths?

http://www.koco.com/news/16623209/detail.html

Agents Refuse To Release 911 Call
An OSBI spokeswoman said Monday that her office would not be releasing an "extremely emotional" 911 call because agents don't believe it will advance their efforts to find whoever killed two girls in Okfuskee County on June 8.

YES!!! I just posted the obit here for everyone to see.

First of all, don't shout at me please.

I'm not seeing all the family links/posts made, there are a million of them here and easy to miss one or two.
Also, you posted the obit information AFTER I asked the question.
Also, that really doesn't PROVE anything.
Joe is a common name, no?
I thought his wife had the same address as Vicki and Peter Placker? Where is that information?

So out of curiousity here... I noticed that alot of emphasis has been put on the family / family tree. Do you guys suspect the family is involved or responsible for these two little girls deaths?

I can't speak for anyone, but from what I can gather is that no one thinks the family was involved. It is hypothesized that the family's associations with various criminal acts/people may have lead to a motive.

If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me!

I agree and now we know that Joe Placker wasn't even a big player in the Federal case. I just still do not see why any family members would do this...even the family members that have less than spotless records. That seems even more unrealistic that they would just go shoot two girls, one who was their own kin.:waitasec:

I think it is like you are suggesting. Sometime between 4:30pm and 5:20pm I do think he saw them on the road somewhere before they were killed. What happened before they were killed when he did see them, I have no clue but imo he then formed the intent he was going to kill them both.

He certainly had the opportunity and he took it.

imoo

Agreed, it's all small time criminal stuff on these records. Not to say they didn't make someone mad in jail, or rip off the wrong nutcase.

No one suspects any member of this family in the deaths of these two little girls. But, if you look at their history going back you will see that many immediate family members have been in and out of prison for along time. And have associated with alot of people that are not your model citizens. They obviously know alot of unsavory people and alot of unsavory people must know them. This is just another angle, out of many other angles that have been focused on. And there has been little to no information coming from the cops to lead in new directions or to expand in current directions. Thus some have been discussing the family connections more.

No-one here thinks the Placker/Paschal family had anything to do with these murders! The family is involved with a lot of criminals though and THOSE associations might have brought a killer into their midst. There is no honor among thieves and murderers and sometimes they kill people for the smallest reasons. Yes, even children.

Vicky and Peter are NOT criminal types but their children are openly involved with convicts and at least one has been in jail/prison. Peter's Brother was involved with selling weapons and the Bandidos Motorcycle Gang. It isn't a stellar family for sure and some rather suspect people could have been around Taylor and Sky and known where Peter and Vicky lived. We have no idea who they socialized with or who was in their home - or could tell someone else where they lived.

My Opinion

Agreed, it's all small time criminal stuff on these records. Not to say they didn't make someone mad in jail, or rip off the wrong nutcase.

I wouldnt consider manslaughter, domestic abuse, dealing drugs and running guns small time.

Here are the two links to Joe Placker
the first one has a picture of him.
http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=530544&offender_book_id=315025
And this is the one about the bad check from 2003 and the warrant
issued for it on 6-12-2008.
http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2308432&db=Oklahoma

It's important to note that there's two Joe Richard Plackers - one is Joe Placker senior and he's 55-years-old, and the other is his son, Joe Placker junior.

It appears that the Joe Placker that's a member of the Banditos motorcycle gang is Joe Placker senior, now age 55.

It's Joe Placker junior that's currently serving a prison sentence according to the court record that shows his picture - release date of 2011.

But..........the Joe Placker that has an arrest warrant for the 2003 bad check is ALSO Joe Placker junior. If he's got an arrest warrant, that must mean he was recently released from prison.

Even though the release date says 2011, he probably got credit for time served between arrest and conviction, and if Oklahoma is anything like other states, he may only have to serve two thirds of his sentence before being eligible for parole. So, I guess it's possible he's out of prison.

Edited to add............Joe Placker could still be in prison, the arrest warrant would be served there.

And speaking for myself, I am trying to be level headed and interested in both the family side aspect and have asked other questions that have nothing to do with the family.

In fact, those questions have not been responded to yet. :confused:

I have also asked Data05 to expand on the opportunity theory, which I am interested in, as that is also a viable theory. IMO

Data05:

Can you expand on your "opportunity" theory?

Well, maybe the angels met this (or plural) during their walks, at an event, or someone (again, it could be plural..couple of guys) ~somewhere~.

Let me be *me* in the thought process... These two angels were 13 and 11 years old. Young teens or becoming a teen. Could it not be possible that 's chatted with them, flattered them, and the angels told them where they were from? When they could meet up? Or, it was 's that they have seen, but not spoken with in that area. I think that's possible as well. It would explain, possibly, why these did not run. I do not think it was an older man/men.

These murders were an over kill. Someone did not want the girls to talk. It may not have mattered if they were not sexually assaulted, but the possibilty of them talking....not worth any risk.

Younger guys. Teen, late teens. People know them. They have a reputation to protect, they have bothered girls before, and this time they lost it.

People have been murdered for less. Pardon my ramblings of thought. They are literally ramblings. Heck, I'll most likely change my rambles again! Just tossing it out there in no sequence... :)

I don't suspect any family member in these tragic deaths. However, I do think it is very possible, especially in light of their criminal background, that someone known to them or associated to them had something to do with it.

Or...along another avenue...perhaps Taylor did take Skyla along to show her something or meet someone and Skyla threatened to tell?? I have no evidence or theory that this is what occurred or might have occurred...but we just don't know.

Let me be *me* in the thought process... These two angels were 13 and 11 years old. Young teens or becoming a teen. Could it not be possible that 's chatted with them, flattered them, and the angels told them where they were from? When they could meet up? Or, it was 's that they have seen, but not spoken with in that area. I think that's possible as well. It would explain, possibly, why these did not run. I do not think it was an older man/men.

These murders were an over kill. Someone did not want the girls to talk. It may not have mattered if they were not sexually assaulted, but the possibilty of them talking....not worth any risk.

Younger guys. Teen, late teens. People know them. They have a reputation to protect, they have bothered girls before, and this time they lost it.

Your right that it was an overkill. IMO, if someone didn't want them to talk, it would just be a simple shot to the heart, or any vital organ. But it wasn't, they had to do an execution style of killing. IMO, I just can't see this being done by younger teens to late teens.

Those ages IMO do not have the expertise to kill the way these angels were killed.

No problem on the ramblings, I understand. It comes from complete frustration with a senseless crime against two innocent angels. BTW, I love that you call them that. :blowkiss:

No-one here thinks the Placker/Paschal family had anything to do with these murders! The family is involved with a lot of criminals though and THOSE associations might have brought a killer into their midst. There is no honor among thieves and murderers and sometimes they kill people for the smallest reasons. Yes, even children.

Vicky and Peter are NOT criminal types but their children are openly involved with convicts and at least one has been in jail/prison. Peter's Brother was involved with selling weapons and the Bandidos Motorcycle Gang. It isn't a stellar family for sure and some rather suspect people could have been around Taylor and Sky and known where Peter and Vicky lived. We have no idea who they socialized with or who was in their home - or could tell someone else where they lived.

My Opinion

But the police seem very sure about the POI since Brown said when he is found she thinks this case will be resolved quickly........so wouldn't all or some of the family members know who this man is? Especially if they had recently socialized in their homes.

imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member