Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to whether the girls were found face up or face down, I think the confusion is just a sign of the loose reporting we have been seeing in this case.

It is interesting though that this story of them being found face down is in an article where the reporter is talking to the sheriff's department who were first on the scene.

If found face down, I imagine the girls were turned over immediately to see if they could be saved so other LE arriving may have seen the girls face up and thought that is the way they were found.

Just a thought if you were a killer and the cell phone held any information that might link you, would you leave it? The killer /killers had plenty of time to search the bodies. But chose not to hide them, move them why? The killer/killers didn't worry about being caught why?

I beleive its 2 killers-2 different guns--I just can't beleive someone would take the time to put one down and pick up another. The killer/killers looked at these little girls and felt nothing while they shot them to death.

It had to happen quick because they didn't have time to run. Which leads me to beleive they knew their killer/killers. Didn't feel in danger. They didnt take the cell phone out to try to call for help. Why? Is it possible it was somebody wearing a police uniform? Or somebody that wa son hte police force in regular clothes that day. A policeman and someone else doing a drug deal?

Whyd di the grandfather take so long to call I know the shock, but your instinct woudl be to get help, if he ran to get help I would understand but he didn't.

I think more is going on than we are told. Possible grandfather was worried that he knew killer--a relative?

Just wondering out loud.

If you have ever made a post on Topix you will see that is the address of your ISP routing and not necessarily where you live.
That's true RR, but it is the State in which your connection is routed.

If found face down, I imagine the girls were turned over immediately to see if they could be saved so other LE arriving may have seen the girls face up and thought that is the way they were found./QUOTE]

I had this exact thought earlier and posted it. If they were faced down, there is no doubt in my mind that Peter would have turned Taylor and Skylar over to check for a pulse, etc.

If this was the case, I'm sure that Peter told LE when he was interviewed. So if LE have stated the girls were face down when found or faced up when found, I would believe that statement.

Now we need to find that statement. I'll go search and see what I can find.

SeekingJana, I am so sorry you are having a rough time. I hope life is better for you soon.

#1, I don't know and that's an excellent idea.

#2 We could probably figure that out if we could figure out who Taylors biological parents were. So far we've had no luck.

Thank you, SuzieQ. :)
Rather amazing that Taylor's parentage is a mystery, isn't it? What do you think it means if at least her mother cannot be named? Was she legally adopted? If so, it doesn't matter who her bio parents are. Do you know if there was an adoption? If not, then probably there is a father who is responsible for child support payments. He may be important to the case. Again, not bashing, just going by what we have seen in the past with fathers wanting out of their financial obligations. IF he was incarcerated, say with Creesh at some point, then he had no way to pay child support. But if he has been recently released, he is now legally responsible and the responsibility to the courts will figure into probation.
I know this is all speculation but it may have merit, especially in light of her parents being unnamed in the news articles.

Thanks
:blowkiss:
Maria

If found face down, I imagine the girls were turned over immediately to see if they could be saved so other LE arriving may have seen the girls face up and thought that is the way they were found./QUOTE]

I had this exact thought earlier and posted it. If they were faced down, there is no doubt in my mind that Peter would have turned Taylor and Skylar over to check for a pulse, etc.

If this was the case, I'm sure that Peter told LE when he was interviewed. So if LE have stated the girls were face down when found or faced up when found, I would believe that statement.

Now we need to find that statement. I'll go search and see what I can find.

Unless her cell phone was laying beside her or in her hand, I can also see him turning her to retrieve it from a front pocket. He used it to call LE didn't he?

It was pretty clear to me what the problem after the funeral was. Someone didn't want the the cameras filming the family as they went to the limo, which is understandable. Two women can be seen talking to the long cameraman in the plaid shirt, wearing a hat. They were the ones whose voices were picked up on audio.

I saw that link posted over at Topix, but no ideal of what/where the video you mention is when I get there.

Not sure if I understand, but the video will load via the link. It did take a minute for me.

Is that what you mean?

It was pretty clear to me what the problem after the funeral was. Someone didn't want the the cameras filming the family as they went to the limo, which is understandable. Two women can be seen talking to the long cameraman in the plaid shirt, wearing a hat. They were the ones whose voices were picked up on audio.
I'm thinking it was more to not film the mother as others in the family I saw in the video have been shown, or interviewed on camera.

I'm gussing that the very dark haired woman was Taylor's mother.

Is there anything that can be heard that would be beneficial to us? As I mentioned earlier, videos is not something I can do with relative ease.

Originally Posted by cloudajo
Not sure if everyone has seen this.

Fox25 - Interview with Peter Placker (I think shown on June 15th?)

[URL="http://www.kokh.com/players/news/top_stories/vid_1208.shtml"]http://www.kokh.com/players/news/top...vid_1208.shtml[/URL]

If I am reading Tom'sGirl post right, this was from Topix?? I have all the page numbers and post #'s along with identifying information on vidoes that have been posted here, and this is not one of them.

Can someone post a synoposis of this video?

Tom'sGirl:

The link below is from the day it was posted. Maybe the "raw footage" would have something to do with the audio problem?? Or the group shielding the mourners??

http://www.newsok.tv/?titleID=1606789529
Raw footage from Taylor's Funeral showing a group shielding the mourners from being video'd

Anyone notice someone screaming in this video??? It sounded more then just the ladies telling the camera guys to knock it off. Sounded like it came from a different direction, then from the camera mans way.

That's true RR, but it is the State in which your connection is routed.

And not necessarily the state you live. I have friends in KY and some will show up as Arkansas and others say Indiana and they all live within 10 mles of each otherand in the same county. It depends on your ISP and the routing that they use.

Anyone notice someone screaming in this video??? It sounded more then just the ladies telling the camera guys to knock it off. Sounded like it came from a different direction, then from the camera mans way.

Hi Ladybass,
There were at least 2 cameras filming.
One of course was the video we watched and the other camera was on a tripod to the far right of the church. 2 women were talking to the camera person.

Kudos to the BACA.:clap: They are good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme