Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I just remember those were the cross streets for the mapquest at the house / crime scene / bridge.

Thank you, SuzieQ. :)
Rather amazing that Taylor's parentage is a mystery, isn't it? What do you think it means if at least her mother cannot be named? Was she legally adopted? If so, it doesn't matter who her bio parents are. Do you know if there was an adoption? If not, then probably there is a father who is responsible for child support payments. He may be important to the case. Again, not bashing, just going by what we have seen in the past with fathers wanting out of their financial obligations. IF he was incarcerated, say with Creesh at some point, then he had no way to pay child support. But if he has been recently released, he is now legally responsible and the responsibility to the courts will figure into probation.
I know this is all speculation but it may have merit, especially in light of her parents being unnamed in the news articles.

Thanks
:blowkiss:
Maria
Welcome back, Jana. It sounds as though you have mastered what little we know about this case and have come up with an interesting take on possible motive.

I, too, wonder why we can't seem to determine Taylor's birth parentage. Her last name was Pascal-Placker, and there are both Pascal and Placker siblings/half-siblings/step-siblings in the generation between Taylor and her grandparents.

One thing that strikes me as to why her parents' identity is so well concealed:
Grandfather Peter Placker is only 48. Since Taylor was 13, then he would have been a grandparent when he was only 35. One can only speculate how young the parent of Taylor may have been- maybe 15 or even younger... If your very young daughter had given birth, or if your very young son had fathered a child, that might be a deep, dark secret in and of itself, and surely one which they might not have wished Taylor to know.

I know there is a family tree somewhere on these threads, but I don't know if it includes birth years of the children of Peter and Vicky.

Another thought as to motive: even though the Plackers have been described as "very poor", they may have had some assets, even a modest amount, in the form of land. Or an insurance policy. Perhaps Taylor was the beneficiary of a life insurance policy, and stood in the way of anyone else who might benefit. I realize that this is far-fetched, and has a lot of moving parts, but lowlife criminal types who are incarcerated are quite capable of hatching elaborate and despicable plots for smallish amounts of money.

I understand, mine is no where near where I live either, but to take things from another place such as Topic and take anything someone who constantly changes their name and settings isn't worth posting here IMO.

Ummm, I posted a FACT about IPs. I did NOT post about that poster nor mentioned that board. I did not know that your post was only to put down another poster from another board as is clearly shown in your post above this.

Again I was merely posting a FACT on IP locations for those who like FACTS.

Click

Sly

insert:

{dasaky}Wow, this really hits home. My FIL and his wife lived directly across the street from Graham School, and my two BIL's and nephew went there. We went down there to visit almost every weekend for years. They've since moved closer to Henryetta, and one of my BIL's works at the McD's there. Also, my nephew is a policeman in Henryetta! This is just crazy! I'm going to have to make some phone calls and see what I can report back.

Great!!

{flowerchild}
wish we had some connection to LE just so we can find out IF Creech has been located and cleared or if he is missing. He is reporting his address (and is living with family) and has only been at that address for 3 or 4 weeks (probably he was in work-release elsewhere 1st) - it may be that he doesn't even have a car, a DL or access to a vehicle. The guy is a violent creep and obviously his personal and family history is ugly. He is being accused all over the place of murdering two children in cold blood - but the case is 2 weeks old tomorrow and as far as we know, Creech is neither in custody or wanted.

I think someone local can research this. Would be great to get an inside opinion.

Ummm, I posted a FACT about IPs. I did NOT post about that poster nor mentioned that board. I did not know that your post was only to put down another poster from another board as is clearly shown in your post above this.

Click

Sly
Thank you for your post, obviously you haven't read everything in this thread or you would have known what I was referring to.

At least I didn't get chastised here like others on another thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2056449&postcount=44
thank you for that! :Banane19:

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Bake-sale-honors-slain-Oklahoma-girls-/1213186625.html

There is a video at the link
Another bright lite on a dark story. this was kool.

1,000 bikers are touring Oklahoma. Their path takes them by the tiny school of Graham, where fifth grader, Skyla Whitaker, and sixth grader, Taylor Paschal-Placker, went to school.
The bodies of two girls were found on Sunday shot to
death in their rural community, along a dirt road the best friends
used dozens of times to play and walk to sleepovers.
The girls were sleeping over at Taylor's house and had
decided to take a walk down the desolate road that afternoon.
The girls' classmates and teachers set up a rest stop for the weary bikers, hoping to raise money for the mourning families.
This tragedy leaves classmates and teachers dealing with the loss by giving back.
While their bike ride continues, they'll never forget this stop on their trip to Oklahoma.

Sly:

I don't think Tom'sGirl post was putting you down at all. He/She was just saying that if you are reading at topix not to take everything you read at face value.

Topix is a place to post, just like WS is. But there is a HUGE difference between the two. For one, we have moderators here at WS, whereas Topix doesn't.

Please don't take it so seriously! Looking forward to further posts/ideas you have.

Thanks for that link GetSmart!!

Haven't read it yet, as I am still crying from just reading the short synoposis that you posted. I am such a patsy, but feriously determined to help find these killer(s). Of course that would mean here at WS!

Thank you for your post, obviously you haven't read everything in this thread or you would have known what I was referring to.

At least I didn't get chastised here like others on another thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2056449&postcount=44
thank you for that! :Banane19:

What does that link have to do with the case??? Nothing! One more thing for you to consider~ telling other posters they have not read everything or they would have known what you were referring is NOT a good strategy when it comes to encouraging everyone to work together to solve cases. Which is what WS is about.

I couldnt hear either. Just the sound of the motorcycles as they were leaving:waitasec:
Someone was shouting something at 1:28 into the video and everyone looked over to where the shouting came from, but you can't make out what the person was saying :waitasec:

That footage just breaks my heart everytime I see it. Ya wish those big biker guy's were around earlier, protect the children.

Wow, you can bet these guy's will take care of the .

I was looking for a possible 20 yr old, red head in the video, didn't see one. I'll keep looking, Clay Cat, great sketches by the way!!

Thank you Littledeer & Spazkat, some posters are just a waste of time IMO. I do not post much but I have read this whole thread and many others. I try to only post REAL info.

I love WS new format but it did take me a while to find where the iggy is as I have not had to use it here since the 'Delia Cly' case... a case we actually solved.

Sly

An autopsy found the girls had died of multiple gunshot wounds to the chest and face, Chief Investigator Kevin Rowland of the Oklahoma Chief Medical Examiner's office told FOXNews.com. Full autopsy results have not been released, but investigators said it appears the girls were not molested. They noted the youngsters were clothed and the bodies were found only about a half-hour after the girls began walking. Investigators spent most of the evening Sunday looking for clues in the area where the girls were found. The girls were found wearing T-shirts and shorts. Ross said DNA is being recovered from the girls, samples from their clothing and under their fingernails are being tested for substances, or anything that might give investigators a clue about the last minutes of their lives.
----------

" America's Most Wanted ''' plans to do a segment on the slaying, he said. Autopsies performed Monday on the girls show they had been shot in the head and chest, said Kevin Rowland, chief investigator for the medical examiner's office. Kevin Rowland, chief investigator with the state medical examiner's office, said the girls each suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest. State law enforcement officials sent investigators to help local police comb the crime scene, located in a densely wooded area.

above excerpted from:
http://newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles_n24/idn2008.06.12.01.14.37.html#findmore

It appears the girls were shot while facing the shooter (not running away), not molested and the "heavily wooded" crime scene and area was checked for evidence of drugs, other crimes etc.

My Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member