Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom"s Girl knowingly gave us false information just to prove her point of view. We are all adults and can make up our own minds when given accurate information.

I do read BOTH forums and will make up my own mind who is and who is not worthy of being believed.
Knowingly stating false information to prove your point, in my opinion, makes you suspect in all things you say.

:confused::confused::confused:

Previous posts explain the father was for all practical purposes the father. The grandparents raised her. There are several previous posts on the family lineage.

OBSI, Rosser addresses Peter as Taylor's father too.

IMO, he IS her father.

imoo

i guess, as a joke?....it's the only reason i can come up with....for it to be a joke, IMO, it would only be funny to those who dabble in narcotics....

I have no clue but they are very good sellers in my area. Convenience stores are full of them. I see the t-shirts too.

imo

Thanks TG for Gretas' link.
Brings to mind all that dust that must have been flying when the poi's truck came to a halt.
I wonder why the girls wanted to walk a road like that where you get covered with dirt and dust every time a car came past.

Thanks TG for Gretas' link.
Brings to mind all that dust that must have been flying when the poi's truck came to a halt.
I wonder why the girls wanted to walk a road like that where you get covered with dirt and dust every time a car came past.
It is a dusty one alright, and then in some other vids it had gotten muddy from the rain and they were still looking for evidence.

i guess, as a joke?....it's the only reason i can come up with....for it to be a joke, IMO, it would only be funny to those who dabble in narcotics....

I have seen police officers' wives wear them and I have even seen young teenagers to older people.

I think they like the black and it usually has the embolden gold writing on them. I think they are a novelty items and are not only worn by those who do drugs. I see the same thing when people buy the hats and t-shirts that has SWAT Team across it.

They must not be illegal though because they are sold here everywhere.

imoo

It is a dusty one alright, and then in some other vids it had gotten muddy from the rain and they were still looking for evidence.
If the poi slammed on his breaks when he got to them, they should have instinctively backed toward the canal to get away from the dirt flying.

I enjoy reading everyone's theories and PI work.

This made me remember of something I read after this horrible massacre happened.
Please don't ask me to remember where I read it, I've done a lot of reading a lot of different places.
Someone said, " Two boys ages 18 and 19 yrs. had threatened to kill Taylor, because she had told on them/got them in trouble for DRUGS".....jmo

If it is the case and Taylor did tell on someone for their involvement in drugs, maybe it was a revenge killing.
Her grandfather keeps referring to "them" as if there is more than one killer. If it is two boys or young adults then he may be right. No one tried to hide the bodies, the overkill is ridiculous. A professional hitman wouldn't do so much overkill. Bullets from 2 different guns in each of the girls. Maybe it was 2 teenage boys shooting, making sure they each had an "equal part" in the killings. It also would explain the overkill and also that the bodies weren't hidden. They could have accessed the girls by ATVs then taken back off into the woods. Kids learn a lot from tv and video games. Maybe they thought they were being "big and bad" by gunning down 2 innocent girls. If the girls were having problems with any boys, and grandpa knew, then it would explain why he keeps referring to "them" and "they". Also if the boys are minors, that may be a roadblock if the parents are refusing to let LE talk to them or are creating an alibi.

Here ya go.......

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]06-16-2008 "Crime Scene Tour" On the Record on location at the murder of 2 Oklahoma girls

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=1503265&referralPlaylistId=949437d0db05ed5f5b9954dc049d70b0c12f2749
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

thanks TG....i've read that the father got worried..or felt the girls should have been back home, so he went looking for them.....if the girls left the house some time betw 4:30 & 5 pm to go to the bridge, & the father found them at 5:25/5:30....that doesn't seem like a long period of time to me....

the one guy that Greta was talking with said they felt the girls had made it to the bridge, & were on their way back....i believe the officer with the investigation said they weren't sure if they had made it to the bridge....just seems odd to me that these girls were gone less than an hour, & the father starts looking for them....was he not aware the girls had left when they did?

If it is the case and Taylor did tell on someone for their involvement in drugs, maybe it was a revenge killing.

They could have accessed the girls by ATVs then taken back off into the woods. Kids learn a lot from tv and video games. Maybe they thought they were being "big and bad" by gunning down 2 innocent girls. If the girls were having problems with any boys, and grandpa knew, then it would explain why he keeps referring to "them" and "they". Also if the boys are minors, that may be a roadblock if the parents are refusing to let LE talk to them or are creating an alibi.

I would think OSBI has investigated ATV tracks in the area. IMO the person is not local. With the average income less than $25,000, certainly $40,000 would be enough to make someone talk.

If the poi slammed on his breaks when he got to them, they should have instinctively backed toward the canal to get away from the dirt flying.

What canal, Beyond Belief? I would think they would back away onto the shoulder of the road (ditch area) ......not so much because of the dust, most are use to that but to put distance between them and the vehicle.

imoo

thanks TG....i've read that the father got worried..or felt the girls should have been back home, so he went looking for them.....if the girls left the house some time betw 4:30 & 5 pm to go to the bridge, & the father found them at 5:25/5:30....that doesn't seem like a long period of time to me....

the one guy that Greta was talking with said they felt the girls had made it to the bridge, & were on their way back....i believe the officer with the investigation said they weren't sure if they had made it to the bridge....just seems odd to me that these girls were gone less than an hour, & the father starts looking for them....was he not aware the girls had left when they did?
GPa/Dad went to get the girls because Skyla's mom called and was on her way to PU Skyla. The girls hadn't returned and Taylor didn't answer her cell phone so GPa went to walk up the road and "hurry them" along. He wasn't worried, he just wanted to get Skyla home and ready for her Mom to pick her up.

My Opinion

What canal, Beyond Belief? I would think they would back away onto the shoulder of the road (ditch area) ......not so much because of the dust, most are use to that but to put distance between them and the vehicle.

imoo
sorry canal/ditch we use the terms one in the same down here.

BTW Re: Mr Placker's interview, did anyone notice a tent in the background?

I have no clue but they are very good sellers in my area. Convenience stores are full of them. I see the t-shirts too.

imo

oh i know .... i've seen them at drive-in markets before, but one would only buy them as a joke, imo.....for example, here you might see a pot smoker wearing one...(thus, the joke)

GPa/Dad went to get the girls because Skyla's mom called and was on her way to PU Skyla. The girls hadn't returned and Taylor didn't answer her cell phone so GPa went to walk up the road and "hurry them" along. He wasn't worried, he just wanted to get Skyla home and ready for her Mom to pick her up.

My Opinion

thanks FC:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members