Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An autopsy found the girls had died of multiple gunshot wounds to the chest and face, Chief Investigator Kevin Rowland of the Oklahoma Chief Medical Examiner's office told FOXNews.com. Full autopsy results have not been released, but investigators said it appears the girls were not molested. They noted the youngsters were clothed and the bodies were found only about a half-hour after the girls began walking. Investigators spent most of the evening Sunday looking for clues in the area where the girls were found. The girls were found wearing T-shirts and shorts. Ross said DNA is being recovered from the girls, samples from their clothing and under their fingernails are being tested for substances, or anything that might give investigators a clue about the last minutes of their lives.
----------

" America's Most Wanted ''' plans to do a segment on the slaying, he said. Autopsies performed Monday on the girls show they had been shot in the head and chest, said Kevin Rowland, chief investigator for the medical examiner's office. Kevin Rowland, chief investigator with the state medical examiner's office, said the girls each suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest. State law enforcement officials sent investigators to help local police comb the crime scene, located in a densely wooded area.

above excerpted from:
http://newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles_n24/idn2008.06.12.01.14.37.html#findmore

It appears the girls were shot while facing the shooter (not running away), not molested and the "heavily wooded" crime scene and area was checked for evidence of drugs, other crimes etc.

My Opinion

Thank you. Yes, the local police contacted OSBI right away. I am glad they asked for their assistance quickly. Sometimes local LE are not real keen on doing that.

imoo

----------
" America's Most Wanted ''' plans to do a segment on the slaying, he said. Autopsies performed Monday on the girls show they had been shot in the head and chest, said Kevin Rowland, chief investigator for the medical examiner's office. Kevin Rowland, chief investigator with the state medical examiner's office, said the girls each suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest. State law enforcement officials sent investigators to help local police comb the crime scene, located in a densely wooded area.

It appears the girls were shot while facing the shooter (not running away), not molested and the "heavily wooded" crime scene and area was checked for evidence of drugs, other crimes etc.
{quote}

Thanks for the autopsy update.

First it is stated they were shot in the face. Then Kevin Rowland said head, which is it? I remember the Grandma saying that the girls were shot under the chin and through the back of their head. But face is a whole "other" matter. Very personal murder.
In the interview Peter Placker above:
1/The picture of Peter Placker, in the video is Jr. right?
2/he looks scared to death

I am glad AMW will finally give us more detail. Did they say when this will be aired?

Maybe they look at it in safety in numbers? The biking I mean.

very funny:crazy:.

Can you imangine how hot, humid, and unsafe it would be?

The area is beautiful - called "Green Country" locally. The Quachita Mountains to the East are some of the most beautiful scenic drives in the country. It is neither real hot or real humid in mid-June and I cannot think of a safer place for a group to take a bicycle tour. Those country roads are paved, without heavy traffic and there is virtually no crime. This murder is highly unusual and the comments of some area residents may not exactly represent the true crime level in the area. Some people move to the country because they are paranoid and loners, they'd dream up crime and bad guys no matter where they lived. Plus, people are angry and scared in the wake of these murders - I can't help but feel some things are being exaggerated. I have several aged family members living in various rural OK locations and they aren't having nearly these issues - a meth lab or rural burglary once in a while within their county, but not constant problems, murders, violence etc.

Rural OK is very safe and I'd ride my bike thru most of it (especially with a large, organized group, like these folks were in) without a care in the world. Hiding inside ones house in fear only means the bad guys win. Get outside, spend time walking with your kids, use common sense and let the creeps know the streets are YOURS, not theirs. If we all hunker behind our triple locked doors with the drapes pulled tight the only people out in our neighborhoods and rural areas will be the criminals, running free - why give our neighborhoods and country roads to THEM???

My Opinion

----------

{quote}

Thanks for the autopsy update.

First it is stated they were shot in the face. Then Kevin Rowland said head, which is it? I remember the Grandma saying that the girls were shot under the chin and through the back of their head. But face is a whole "other" matter. Very personal murder.
In the interview Peter Placker above:
1/The picture of Peter Placker, in the video is Jr. right?
2/he looks scared to death

I am glad AMW will finally give us more detail. Did they say when this will be aired?

The ME nor OSBI has said what the grandmother surmised. I think they are right and she was mistaken.

The frontal shots don't show personal to me. It shows me that this killer had no connection or attachment to these two girls and they meant nothing to him. He couldn't care less if they looked at him imo. They were facing him probably trying to figure out what was happening and he knew what was going to happen.

Mr. Placker did not seem scared to death to me but he does look totally dismayed not having a clue who would do such a thing to these two children who were the very best of friends. It is obvious, imo, to Peter and Vicky Placker, Taylor meant the world to them.

imoo

I have a theory about this crime, I'm not sure if it has been posted on here or not, is that a couple of males were smoking weed and/or drinking while watching a movie called The Most Dangerous Game and decided to try it for themselves. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Dangerous_Game For those of you not familiar with the movie it's basically a movie about hunting humans as sport. I also know that there was an episode of star trek on around the time of the murders (my dh is a sci-fi nerd) with the same basic idea behind it.

I don't know if this has been posted yet ro not and I just noticed it. I was looking at some pictures of Taylor's family and there is one of Taylor and her grandparents..Vicky and Peter Placker..notice the hat he is wearing says, NARCOTICS OFFICER on it. I can't believe that I have seen this pic a few times and just noticed what it said on it. With all the tyalk about drugs..this just makes it all the more curious. Is he or was he at one time a narcotics officer...if not, why does one wear a hat that says that? The picture I seen was on Fox website. I don't know how to do a link though.

i have a friend who is DEA....narcs do not advertise their profession... it could have serious repercussions to their health & well being

i have seen hats like that at a convenience store

Has anyone seen a map of the area showing the Placker home and bridge that was released by LE?

i have a friend who is DEA....narcs do not advertise their profession... it could have serious repercussions to their health & well being

i have seen hats like that at a convenience store
It's strange to me. I am sure you can buy a hat like this at a conv store but why would you?

I have a theory about this crime, I'm not sure if it has been posted on here or not, is that a couple of males were smoking weed and/or drinking while watching a movie called The Most Dangerous Game and decided to try it for themselves. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Dangerous_Game For those of you not familiar with the movie it's basically a movie about hunting humans as sport. I also know that there was an episode of star trek on around the time of the murders (my dh is a sci-fi nerd) with the same basic idea behind it.

acting out a movie or video game is as plausible as any other theory here. dare, drugs, kids, retaliation, mental illness, etc ... there is no rational reason tfor these children to have been murdered in cold blood.

Has anyone seen a map of the area showing the Placker home and bridge that was released by LE?
I've only seen the house, bridge and murder area on Grets's site. I have the link, do you want me to post it?

ETA: Also, the video says father, not grandfather found the girls

I don't know if this has been posted yet ro not and I just noticed it. I was looking at some pictures of Taylor's family and there is one of Taylor and her grandparents..Vicky and Peter Placker..notice the hat he is wearing says, NARCOTICS OFFICER on it. I can't believe that I have seen this pic a few times and just noticed what it said on it. With all the tyalk about drugs..this just makes it all the more curious. Is he or was he at one time a narcotics officer...if not, why does one wear a hat that says that? The picture I seen was on Fox website. I don't know how to do a link though.
Peter and Vicky have the nicknames "Bud" and "Drag" - I feel certain they (and their friends) found it amusing that he was wearing a Narcotics Officer Hat. Peter Placker is a mechanic by profession and I believe Vicky works at McDonalds in Henryetta.

And yes, it was their daughter who posted their nicknames on her page online with a photo of them and Taylor - Taylor's nickname, BTW, was "Blue".

My Opinion

Sly:

I don't think Tom'sGirl post was putting you down at all. He/She was just saying that if you are reading at topix not to take everything you read at face value.

Topix is a place to post, just like WS is. But there is a HUGE difference between the two. For one, we have moderators here at WS, whereas Topix doesn't.

Please don't take it so seriously! Looking forward to further posts/ideas you have.

Tom"s Girl knowingly gave us false information just to prove her point of view. We are all adults and can make up our own minds when given accurate information.

I do read BOTH forums and will make up my own mind who is and who is not worthy of being believed.
Knowingly stating false information to prove your point, in my opinion, makes you suspect in all things you say.

That would be great if you could post it. Thanks!

I've only seen the house, bridge and murder area on Grets's site. I have the link, do you want me to post it?

Previous posts explain the father was for all practical purposes the father. The grandparents raised her. There are several previous posts on the family lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme