Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. that video. for one thing, i can see why casey is frustrated with Cindy. she never shuts up.

snipped by me

Ok, am I missing something in the video? I saw the 31 min version not the 45 min version, but from what I saw, Cindy barely got out ten sentences. It was Casey that wouldn't shut the hell up with her senseless time wasting blabber. Is there a point in the video that Cindy gets a word in edgewise?

My answer: because Casey wants to watch it! Jb may record it on a DVD and bring his player/ now he can bring his computer to the jail....isn't that nice of the jail?

She loves Jb because he doesn't grill her, just keeps her happy; he is her servant. She is his key to notoriety.

Someone asked a question about jailhouse visits with attorneys. I have never seen a staff member take any papers from an attorney who visited their client. So Jose has her writings and that is how the family is communicating. His computer has it all. What a Crock! Second to kc is my distaste for him.

:offtopic:..wonder how jb's spanky new computer system is doing :rolleyes:
It is almost time for the courts to check his progress....another ploy Strickland fell for.

mentioned this to dh....(he is a computer geek)---he just said give it time...they have tempted someone somewhere......

snipped by me

Ok, am I missing something in the video? I saw the 31 min version not the 45 min version, but from what I saw, Cindy barely got out ten sentences. It was Casey that wouldn't shut the hell up with her senseless time wasting blabber. Is there a point in the video that Cindy gets a word in edgewise?

WFTV has the full one....

Ca and GA have been preaching her innocence to the media in hopes to win over KC's trust so she might lead them to Caylee. If they came out and said they believed she was guilty they know they would have no chance of finding out what really happened. KC has (in her own disturbed way) managed to put it all behind her like nothing ever happened...nothing of importance anyway...therefore her parents really have no chance of getting any truths from her...

:clap:

Ca and GA have been preaching her innocence to the media in hopes to win over KC's trust so she might lead them to Caylee. If they came out and said they believed she was guilty they know they would have no chance of finding out what really happened. KC has (in her own disturbed way) managed to put it all behind her like nothing ever happened...nothing of importance anyway...therefore her parents really have no chance of getting any truths from her...

I have always thought that POSSIBLY they might be playing her publically. So when she does see all of the news recaps she will trust them. I remember in one of CA's interviews with Yuri, CA stated she COULD CARE LESS WHERE CASEY'S AT.<------------ CA's bad grammar, not mine

I have always thought that POSSIBLY they might be playing her publically. So when she does see all of the news recaps she will trust them. I remember in one of CA's interviews with Yuri, CA stated she COULD CARE LESS WHERE CASEY'S AT.<------------ CA's bad grammar, not mine

Yes, and THAT was one of those incredibly rare moments when "911 Cindy" emerges.

CA is the one who reminds KC in this video that Caylee is the main focus. Not KC but Caylee...I think it is obvious when CA speaks up and corrects KC on this point that CA has total contempt for KC now but is just playing her in hopes for answers. CA sees KC for what she is, I HAVE NO DOUBTS NOW.

I waded through the first thread on this topic and I doubt I am about to say anything that some other poster hasn't already said more eloquently than I am about to but here goes.

We're all so outraged at Casey's behavior because we have empathy, we're able to feel and think and be scared about all the possible things that could have been happening to poor Caylee (assuming that at that point we didn't already know she was dead). Casey is a sociopath so SHE'S OVER IT. SHE WAS DONE WITH THIS AND HAD PUT IT AWAY PROBABLY 10 MINUTES AFTER SHE HAD KILLED HER. So she's so frustrated and pizzed that all everyone still wants to talk about is "that kid." It's done, people, come on, let's go....get enraged over WHAT I AM GOING THRU. "I'm still here," remember that memorable quote?

She truly has no concept of what the "acceptable" emotions she should be demonstrating are because she's so narcissistic she does not feel for anyone but herself.

She's appealing to GA because as another poster said, she more easily manipulates men than women. And one of the reasons I see CA get so tired of her shenanigans at times is have you ever noticed how when two people are very similar (this has been my experience at least) that they either get along thick as thieves or they generally do not like each other at all because they see themselves in one another and realize that person can see through their own bs? I see that dynamic happening between Casey and Cindy at times. It's like Casey knows there are certain instances when she can't play her mother so she'll appeal to someone else, like her dad or Lee or Jose or whomever it is that will be most accepting of the carp she's serving.

The thing is, I don't think she knows it. When JB sez, 'they released the tape,' she's gonna think, 'oh good! *now people can see I'm such a good person!'

Blaise

what I think is touching in this whole mess is that this tape she didn't want released.....it was to "personal & private".......well you can't always get what you want......Also thought about this--almost like she thinks she is doing everyone a favor by what limitted things she told/LIED about.....

I waded through the first thread on this topic and I doubt I am about to say anything that some other poster hasn't already said more eloquently than I am about to but here goes.

We're all so outraged at Casey's behavior because we have empathy, we're able to feel and think and be scared about all the possible things that could have been happening to poor Caylee (assuming that at that point we didn't already know she was dead). Casey is a sociopath so SHE'S OVER IT. SHE WAS DONE WITH THIS AND HAD PUT IT AWAY PROBABLY 10 MINUTES AFTER SHE HAD KILLED HER. So she's so frustrated and pizzed that all everyone still wants to talk about is "that kid." It's done, people, come on, let's go....get enraged over WHAT I AM GOING THRU. "I'm still here," remember that memorable quote?

She truly has no concept of what the "acceptable" emotions she should be demonstrating are because she's so narcissistic she does not feel for anyone but herself.

She's appealing to GA because as another poster said, she more easily manipulates men than women. And one of the reasons I see CA get so tired of her shenanigans at times is have you ever noticed how when two people are very similar (this has been my experience at least) that they either get along thick as thieves or they generally do not like each other at all because they see themselves in one another and realize that person can see through their own bs? I see that dynamic happening between Casey and Cindy at times. It's like Casey knows there are certain instances when she can't play her mother so she'll appeal to someone else, like her dad or Lee or Jose or whomever it is that will be most accepting of the carp she's serving.

:clap::clap::clap: RIGHT ON THE MONEY in my opinion

Bolded by me
:clap::clap::clap:

What gets me is the way she was grinning and giggling while her mother was crying, and then she comments on the "nice shirts."

If that were me sitting in jail and my parents showed up wearing those shirts, I would have fallen apart.

It's like they wore those shirts knowing Casey wouldn't be upset by seeing them, but would be pleased.

Boggles my mind.

When I saw this video, I actually felt bad for Cindy and even George. Cindy broke down because all this is taking a toll on them. Yes, we have Cindy and George basher out there, but I think in private, they grieve as well as KNOW that Casey killed Caylee..

Casey was a piece of work, wasn't she? What struck me the most was when Casey said, and I don't have the exact quote, "My life has been taken away from me" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: lol okey dokie, no sympathy here.. :behindbar And, I too, noticed it was all about her.. she babbled on and on and on :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

In the video CA mentions to KC that she was in Lake County, is there anything there or I need to know about there (something like that) KC gets angry of course. What do you think CA was getting at? There is so much here I can't remember what Lake County plays into any part of KC life.

TIA

KC dismissess her mother when CA says they had no opportunity to get her out/post bail. KC insists that it was there at one point and CA just passess phone to GA. What a piece of work. She then goes on her rant about how angry she is, never before have I been this angry during this time. Everyone is asking me the same questions, whine, boo hoo. I can't do anything here.

eb36km.jpg

2sanyom.jpg

Just thought this deserved a repeat performance - two peas in a pod!!

When I saw this video, I actually felt bad for Cindy and even George. Cindy broke down because all this is taking a toll on them. Yes, we have Cindy and George basher out there, but I think in private, they grieve as well as KNOW that Casey killed Caylee..

Casey was a piece of work, wasn't she? What struck me the most was when Casey said, and I don't have the exact quote, "My life has been taken away from me" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: lol okey dokie, no sympathy here.. :behindbar And, I too, noticed it was all about her.. she babbled on and on and on :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

LOL! Sympathy ... someone should tell Casey exactly where she can find sympathy... in the dictionary between and syphillis. Sorry that's too graphic, but I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel