Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, this is how this family has lived long before Caylee born. They all play off each other, IMO.

I agree no mother or child should be treated badly...there is an old saying, 'you get as good as you give', and that seems to be the way of this family.

We can discuss forever snippets of video...but there is something deeper there..something that is hard wired into the family that makes the 'game' part of daily life...though I do believe never did any of them think it would end in the death of anyone..when it did..they all and I do mean all retreated into a fantasy that was created, by one, and rejunivated by others..

So well said, Tonia. I know some think Cindy and George are doing that sickening sweet butt kissing because they're trying to get her to talk. I believe they have always treated her like this, I'm guessing dating back to her first toddler temper tantrum.

Me, me, me, me!! Doesn't anyone care about how "I" feel. No one cares about ME!
I am SOOOOOO sick, she only mentions Caylee twice. Doesn't even say "I miss my baby so much!!! or I cry for her every day!" Jealous that mom made chili on Caylee's birthday...like they're not supposed to be eating.
Have I mentioned I'm feeling sick?

Btw, (off topic) your avatar is BEAUTIFUL, Tonia :)

Thank you,i made it messing around with some of Caylee's pics. The black writing although hard to see says "We are one my child". May seem crazy but i love this child like one of my own.

Did you see how upset KC gets, when CA says "at least we know where you are and that your'e ok, we don't know if Caylee is eating or getting love"

Her face is so mad, she replies, I'm not OK in here!! What a self centered piece of cr*p. WHAT ABOUT ME, WHAT ABOUT ME, DON'T THINK ABOUT CAYLEE! GET A SHIRT WITH ME ON IT!!!!

I'm losing it:furious:

When she said, "anything I say'll will be thrown back in my face at my trial" I wonder which trial she meant - the check kiting, the child abuse or the murder trial? At that point she hadn't been charged with murder, had she?

Thank you,i made it messing around with some of Caylee's pics. The black writing although hard to see says "We are one my child". May seem crazy but i love this child like one of my own.

Awww that's sweet! I loved it and thought it was so beautiful the minute I saw it. Nice job!!!!!! :):):)

When she said, "anything I say'll will be thrown back in my face at my trial" I wonder which trial she meant - the check kiting, the child abuse or the murder trial? At that point she hadn't been charged with murder, had she?

she was charged on 10/14 - so this was 2 months prior.

:furious:

Nope - at this time she had only been charged with child abuse and lying to police investigators. The check fraud charges came AFTER LP had bailed her out and the murder charge came down in Oct.

Exactly! What difference would talking about Caylee make in a check fraud charge? She knew there was going to be another trial because she knew Caylee was not ever coming home.

wow.. that video. for one thing, i can see why casey is frustrated with Cindy. she never shuts up.

lightbulb moment after watching: i now feel that casey genuinely believes she is innocent.

Reminds me of watching OJ Simpson: i 100% think he was guilty, but came to see that he genuinely believed, or thoroughly convinced himself, that he did not kill 2 people.

i believe that casey is thoroughly convinced she was not Caylee's killer and no amount of evidence would change her mind. (i also think OJ was a sociopath, btw.) This is not something the rest of us can conceive, but some people can be in 100% denial. They are not faking, they believe it.

kinda makes me wonder if perhaps she will use the same excuse he did druing the last trial where he stated "didn't realize it was a crime".....type thing! I do believe she is an actress and ........:bang::furious::liar::liar:

love how she always is so upset over that fact they didn't give her 24 hours...well gee perhaps you could have given them more than 31 days....more than enough time...

also think the "opprotunity" bit was having ca wait & give her that extra day....

I'm not sure if it's been already asked (sorry!) but why would JB want KC to watch NG?

My answer: because Casey wants to watch it! Jb may record it on a DVD and bring his player/ now he can bring his computer to the jail....isn't that nice of the jail?

She loves Jb because he doesn't grill her, just keeps her happy; he is her servant. She is his key to notoriety.

Someone asked a question about jailhouse visits with attorneys. I have never seen a staff member take any papers from an attorney who visited their client. So Jose has her writings and that is how the family is communicating. His computer has it all. What a Crock! Second to kc is my distaste for him.

:eek:fftopic:..wonder how jb's spanky new computer system is doing :rolleyes:
It is almost time for the courts to check his progress....another ploy Strickland fell for.

The similarities in personality with KC and Bundy are remarkable. I can just see her in her little protected cell "preparing for her trial" she's so much smarter then the rest of the world. She'd probably like to defend herself!

My answer: because Casey wants to watch it! Jb may record it on a DVD and bring his player/ now he can bring his computer to the jail....isn't that nice of the jail?

She loves Jb because he doesn't grill her, just keeps her happy; he is her servant. She is his key to notoriety.

Someone asked a question about jailhouse visits with attorneys. I have never seen a staff member take any papers from an attorney who visited their client. So Jose has her writings and that is how the family is communicating. His computer has it all. What a Crock! Second to kc is my distaste for him.

OT..wonder how his spanky new computer system is doing :rolleyes:
It is almost time for the courts to check his progress....another ploy Strickland fell for.

there is also a text message from ca to la about going to jb office to collect letters from kc.....so he has been front and center in this.....jmo....wouldn't even surprise me if he is transcribing messages on the internet for her....:furious:

Casey:

Whaaaaa!!!!

My parents get chili and cornbread and all I got was this ugly jail uniform and beef stick breath!

After watching this video I can not understand where CA found the strength and determination to continue to claim KC was innocent and mother of the year material.

Ca and GA have been preaching her innocence to the media in hopes to win over KC's trust so she might lead them to Caylee. If they came out and said they believed she was guilty they know they would have no chance of finding out what really happened. KC has (in her own disturbed way) managed to put it all behind her like nothing ever happened...nothing of importance anyway...therefore her parents really have no chance of getting any truths from her...

How can I post a picture? It won't let me.

In your message box, there is a little square that looks like a pic of mountains (It says "insert image"). Click on that button and insert the url address of the pic you want to post. (I just figured this out two days ago myself) Also, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and look in the bottom left hand corner in the box that says "Posting Rules" and make sure yours says, "you may post attachments". HTH

Ca and GA have been preaching her innocence to the media in hopes to win over KC's trust so she might lead them to Caylee. If they came out and said they believed she was guilty they know they would have no chance of finding out what really happened. KC has (in her own disturbed way) managed to put it all behind her like nothing ever happened...nothing of importance anyway...therefore her parents really have no chance of getting any truths from her...

Bingo.

I agree!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member