DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was delighted to hear KC feels powerless and not in control - I love she
is whining about her circumstances . Enjoyed hearing her shackles clank
coming into court not long ago knowing she will hear that noise for a very
long time.
It was fanstastic to see her unmasked - to see her as she really is - arrogant haughty angry selfish sadistic immature and self absorbed - in all
her horrifying splendor .
It is very rare for them to reveal themselves .
No one who ever views that tape will ever see her as possibly innocent or what happened to Caylee as accidental.
I cant believe Baez insisted it be released . This has to be in the top
five faux pas of the defense - keep them coming JB .
I hope they play it for weeks .

If anyone can tell me how to do a screen capture, please do so I can pop them in here and show you all what I mean.

"Alt" + "Print Screen" then open a new document in MS Photo Editor (or any other photo editor) and press "CTRL" + "V", crop as needed, resize the pic to around 500 pixels wide and then save as "jpg".

HTH

There are a couple of split second shots that I would love to screen capture, but I don't know how to do that. In one, her right eye blinks really fast, like an uncontrollable twitch (this is when she is angry for the 'first time' ) and I swear her eye rolls back into her head, it made me gasp! Another time, her eye changes shape to an oval and another when she tosses her head - murderous rage for a split second.

As I posted, I watched it without sound, so I would not be distracted by the words. Terrifying. She is terrifying. Laughing, giggling and smiling while her mother is collapsed with anguish, shaking her head no, no, no and crying. It appears that KC enjoys inflicting pain, it really perks up her otherwise boring day.

Any wonder why they have not returned to visit her?

If anyone can tell me how to do a screen capture, please do so I can pop them in here and show you all what I mean.

I suspect Baez is in total control. kc has given him that to save her from herself.

Concerning your observation with her eyes....SCAREY. I have been watching this for a few days also. She displays constant eye movment, which is unnerving and very telling of someone who is emotionally charged. She has no focus, eyes darting ( her brain) searching for words, but all she has are emotions that she can't control. She has no ability to express logic which would stop the eye darting.

There were only a few times where she would display outright sheer lying because most of her speech is without much content. We know the following four points are obvious but it was confirmed as severe lying by her eyes when she:

1. Spoke of parents' focus and concern. She was lying when she said she understood that Caylee was first. She showed that she believed she was first and was telling them what they wanted to hear.
2. spoke of her wanting to see Caylee. She does not want to see Caylee.
3. spoke about herself being not feeling well...attention seeking...lie
4. All I want is my family back...not true.....again,telling them what she was told or what they wanted to hear.

Three of those four LIES were concerning Caylee and related to how she REALLY feels.

These four sentences caused her eyes to move right an up, suggesting severe lying.Of course this is not new to any of us but it was interesting to see it and not just know it...science tells us this is the way right-handed people in most situations would be lying..THOSE EYES of her were hard to watch.

This girl is disturbed and "out of touch" with any intellectual reasoning, it is frightening. All the eye movement shows severe emotional swings. The fact that she did not kill Caylee for almost three years is amazing. The fact that her family didn't see this in her is their living in denial. She should have been in treatment a long time ago. don't know if would have helped but trying would be applauded. Her contempt and disdain for authority is paramount. On a small side note...it has always bothered me that she calls her attorney by his first name. Cindy says nothing, she share similar traits in that regard.

Observing the very obvious lies (eye movement to right), it leads me to believe that she killed Caylee in a jealous rage. I knew she was jealous but I never realized how much till I watched this tape. I have always had a difficult time putting jealousy in an equation of murder. I guess I never think of it as being a very big problem. I am wrong because this was her motivation. This combined with her need to be "free" caused the crime. Jealous rage and envy are both part of pathological Narcissism. Her severe Borderline problems compounded it.

"Alt" + "Print Screen" then open a new document in MS Photo Editor (or any other photo editor) and press "CTRL" + "V", crop as needed, resize the pic to around 500 pixels wide and then save as "jpg".

HTH

Thank you! I am going to try! (such a computer goof)

Um. Can't find "print screen" and not sure what a photo editor is.

Um. Can't find "print screen" and not sure what a photo editor is.
The "Print Screen" is one of the keyboard buttons. Usually in the row of "Function Keys" buttons. Looking at my keyboard it is the button next and on the right to "F12".

When you press it along with "Ctrl" button you esentially have a picture on your "clip board" available to "Paste" where ever you want.
Hope that helps it can get messy from there.

My Print screen is above the + sign on the keyboard. It is "Prt Sc" key.
Can't help you with the photo editor unless they mean like photoshop?

@DotEyes, you can use Paint (if you're running Windows) for your photo editor. It's in the Accessories group.

HTH.

Ugh, I really have not kept up with this case as much as the rest of you, but I just want to scream. Scream at them for not mentioning Caylee. I here "my kid" or "my baby" but she never uses Caylee's name!
She is the victim? WTH??? They are all worried about what ends up in the media. For Pete's sake. If my child was missing I could care less what they said about me just help me find my child!
Not one mention of "don't worry KC, we will find Caylee" or any words of encouragement. Its like they already knew she would/could not be found. Alive anyways.
These people make me ill.

Contrast in emotions Pt. 2 Pt.1 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78135&page=24 post #589

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14:32 Even when I sat with Jose and watched that episode of Nancy Grace and the stuff that was being said about Mom and about him and about me and everybody else and the stuff that I’ve heard
14evenwhenIsatwithJose.jpg

Ugh, I really have not kept up with this case as much as the rest of you, but I just want to scream. Scream at them for not mentioning Caylee. I here "my kid" or "my baby" but she never uses Caylee's name!
She is the victim? WTH??? They are all worried about what ends up in the media. For Pete's sake. If my child was missing I could care less what they said about me just help me find my child!
Not one mention of "don't worry KC, we will find Caylee" or any words of encouragement. Its like they already knew she would/could not be found. Alive anyways.
These people make me ill.

We all hear ya.....frustrating, isn't it? :confused:

I agree. Not only does Casey fluff off her mom's pain when she smiles and says, "Why's she crying already?" After that, while Cindy is still crying, Casey further belittles Cindy's pain by turning away and calling for Miss Baker. We sure can't have the pain Casey has caused Cindy to be the main focus of that 60 seconds in front of daddy, now can we? Wow, what a cold, uncaring, little witch that Casey is.

The first few minutes of this tape really set the stage for what was to come, no? If my mom was EVER in that much pain over anything I'd be dying to try to help her hold her fix her somehow. Not to giggle with utter delight, as KC did.

That trick of turning away and calling for Miss Baker to turn up the volume, when never again in this 32 minute tape did it seem to be an issue, is also a telling little trick, a dismissal of Cindy, a total dismissal, disregard, "you and your pain don't matter, uou aren't worth listening to, or thinking about". I can't remember the exact moment, right now, but KC does that on another tape somewhere, abruptly turns her attention from some pointed question or painful comment to some distractive "other", just sluffs it off. Avoidance? Abrupt dismissal? What's the name of this cheap trick?

ok i know this isn't important and it's a bit ridiculous but her hands actually bother me. when she gesticulates, touches her face, wipes away a 'poor me' tear, i don't see hands. i see claws, like a gargoyle. they just gimme the creeps.
I just had to illustrate your point. I've always seen claws where there should be hands.

kcclaws.jpg

I am the mother of 2 daughters and I have always heard sons are more forgiving of their mom's mistakes than daughters are. Have found that to be true to a certain extent.

I just can't get over the pure hatred that KC has for her mom on this tape.

Why didn't GA stick up for CA? Disqusting. At the least, he could have reminded Bible quoting KC to"honor thy father and thy mother."

I am working on a transcript of this call, because I want to put the pieces together of the main video we have and the one with the missing minutes. While I am working on that, I am seeing lots of things I want to talk about. :D

This one just made me have to post.

There's a point in the conversation where GA is trying to make her feel good about being in protective custody:

GA: OK. Well just to let you know, the area that you’re in, um, there’s not too many people that have an opportunity to stay like where you’re at. So realize it’s, you’re sort of, what they consider a…
KC: No, I’m not really. Trust me. There’s other people that are in similar situations to myself that aren’t the focus of the media but that are under similar custody that are here.

Ok, so what is she trying to say here? There's other people in the same jail who are in there because they gave their kid to a nanny, wrote checks on their friend's account, had decomp in their trunk, didn't report their kid missing for 31 days, and pretended they had a job at Universal but the media doesn't focus on them?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Someone needs to notify Kathi B.

snipped
I am working on a transcript of this call, because I want to put the pieces together of the main video we have and the one with the missing minutes. While I am working on that, I am seeing lots of things I want to talk about. :D

Please refer to my post #527 in this thread. It contains a transcript of most of the visit (prepared from the link in the first post). It will save you a huge amount of time and typing. :)

Thank you, that should help. :blowkiss: Have you posted yours in the transcripts thread? I guess that's where I'll post mine when I'm done but I don't want to duplicate?

I'm just about done with the main video and then going back to stick in the missing parts.

Thank you, that should help. :blowkiss: Have you posted yours in the transcripts thread? I guess that's where I'll post mine when I'm done but I don't want to duplicate?

I'm just about done with the main video and then going back to stick in the missing parts.

I wasn't aware there is a transcripts thread (duh!), thanks for mentioning it. Also, can't wait to see the missing parts of the interview. I didn't know where to find them. I'm sure Casey is at her finest in them, what else is new. :rolleyes:

@ DawnTCB & Truthsleuth

Bless y'all for doing this...it must be akin to torture.

:blowkiss:

When casey says "I'm so frustrated I can't even swallow, it hurts."

Isn't that an odd choice of words?

Why did I immediately wonder if she strangled Caylee?

Hi Lovejac,

Oh my gosh...

OT-
It's so sad... your sigs hit me. She really has become our Caylee:blowkiss:
i pray she get's the Justice she so deserves.:praying:

Thank you Dawn for typing all of that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver