Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the video without sound. It is even worse. KC looks like she is possessed.

What's even more telling is the response from G&C. Not the least bit shocked, they knew exactly how to handle her behaviour.

Can you imagine life in that household ?

If my memory serves me, I thought there was a visit with her parents that was not supposed to be taped. I also think this is the time that GA lashed out at the reporters. Then after the visit it was reported that CA was crying as they left after seeing KC. I could be wrong. Maybe this is what they are talking about on GR last night.

I don't know if George was recorded both coming and going to the jail. I looked up the page links of Yuri Melich's investigative report on the My Fox Orlando website and there's a notation of a document named "George in route to OCC" footnoted at the bottom of page 36.

Here are the links to page 34, 35, and 36 so you can see for yourself:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_34.htm

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_35.htm

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_36.htm

After reading these pages again I think Casey's attorney JB had to have had a good idea of what this jailhouse visit of Casey with her parents was like even before he asked for this video to be released.

Combined with JBs comments about these tapes being withheld due to LE misconduct and reviewing the interviews and the statement that George was taped without his knowledge on his route to the jail I think JB (again unclear on laws and procedures) is going to claim that LE was trying to question his client without his knowledge, and trying to circumvent his position/privilege.

I don't think LE was going to record the audio between Casey and George had the visit happened. For security they would have had to visibly watch while it happened. George might have throttled her, you never know. Listening to George on the way over would have given them an idea of George's intent and if he was indeed trying to help resolve Caylee's location.

I'm wondering if Leonard and his team were down in OrLawndo by Caylee's birthday, and if so, could it have been Rob D?

OrLawndo! I like Leonard! I really do. I think he has a good heart. I am not sure about everything that he says but I believe that his heart is with Caylee in this case and he wants justice for Caylee . . . and he's done alot for the A family. I hope that some day they let him know that what he did was appreciated, even though they couldn't face the facts and didn't show their appreciate to him or Tim Miller when they were working so hard to find Caylee.

About this latest film, it's just more of the same. I don't think that we should all be blaming KC for her behavior completely, since she obviously gets away with it and always has. It really is sickening how GA just wants to hug her and keeps calling her sweetie. She's not sweet. At the very least, she stole from Caylee, CA, her grandparents and Amy and lied about her daughter being missing for 31 days. A sweet person would not do these things. Gag me with a spoon! I like George too . . . he's probably a really good guy . . . and he's handsome, but if he was single and I met him out at a bar and he started with all that sugary sweet stuff, I would not be interested in him. It's fake or just plain overkill.

I wish my parents had shown me unconditional love, but they obviously didn't have that ability. I have always been really hard on myself. I'm working on that! So it is extra hard for me to understand this unconditional love that remains even though it is very obvious that something terrible happened to Caylee, and KC was probably responsible, especially since her car smelled like it did and Caylee was supposedly taken by someone who, duh, no one had ever met, talked to on the phone or even seen a picture of. I would think that a good part of the A's denial comes from their own guilt, which they now have to live with for the rest of their lives. I know they loved Caylee and so, I feel really terrible for them and I hope that they can get some intensive therapy and forgive themselves. As ChesterP says in the psychic thread, Caylee wants forgiveness and forgiveness is a very healing gift, whether you receive it from someone else or yourself.

:bang:

In the orlando sentintel video, if you look at the second vid toward the end, Kc says "But even then I dont know what I can do from that point, but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day and ________ , and look up stuff for my case"

I swear to god it sounds like she says 'breed'.
:eek: :eek::eek:
If she had of meant to say 'read', but started out saying book, or something else beginning with B, there would normally be a slight pause before correcting herself: it would be ' I cant just sit on by butt all day and b...read,'.
But theres no pause or heitation.
Its right before CA says that her focus has to be on Caylee, starting around 4.20 of the 2nd OS vid. The breed word is @ 4.28/4.29

I dont want to start those pregnancy rumors flying around agin, but I listened to it over and over, trying to hear something else, but thats all I hear. I can imagine KC using the word breed for pregnancy too.
I wonder if she could have had a m/c in there? That wouldnt be released to the public since its medical, would it?

In the orlando sentintel video, if you look at the second vid toward the end, Kc says "But even then I dont know what I can do from that point, but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day and ________ , and look up stuff for my case"

If she had of meant to say 'read', but started out saying book, or something else beginning with B, there would normally be a slight pause before correcting herself: it would be ' I cant just sit on by butt all day and b...read,'.
But theres no pause or heitation.
Its right before CA says that her focus has to be on Caylee, starting around 4.20 of the 2nd OS vid. The breed word is @ 4.28/4.29

I dont want to start those pregnancy rumors flying around agin, but I listened to it over and over, trying to hear something else, but thats all I hear. I can imagine KC using the word breed for pregnancy too.
I wonder if she could have had a m/c in there? That wouldnt be released to the public since its medical, would it?

I heard 'breed', too the first time I listened to it (myfoxordlando)...I've replayed it several times because I thought maybe, just maybe she said 'breathe'....but no - 'breed' is what I heard, too. I even listened to it several times on the clips I found on youtube. Same thing.

Watch the video without sound. It is even worse. KC looks like she is possessed.
I agree! Frightening the way she can turn it on and off so easily, too. The rage is definitely there mixed with the manipulations. This is a case where actions do speak louder than words...but her words do just as much damage, imo.

Contrast of emotions from Aug 14th visit
Aug14jailvisit.jpg

Aug14jailvisit2.jpg

Aug14jailvisit3.jpg

Aug14jailvisit4.jpg

CA: Someone just said she drowned in the pool.
Aug14jailvisit5someonesaidshedrowni.jpg

KC: I've been here a month do you understand how I feel!
Aug14jailvisit6Ivebeenhereamonthdoy.jpg

IMO KC delights in seeing CA's pain. I see evil in KC.

OrLawndo! I like Leonard! I really do. I think he has a good heart. I am not sure about everything that he says but I believe that his heart is with Caylee in this case and he wants justice for Caylee . . . and he's done alot for the A family. I hope that some day they let him know that what he did was appreciated, even though they couldn't face the facts and didn't show their appreciate to him or Tim Miller when they were working so hard to find Caylee.

About this latest film, it's just more of the same. I don't think that we should all be blaming KC for her behavior completely, since she obviously gets away with it and always has. It really is sickening how GA just wants to hug her and keeps calling her sweetie. She's not sweet. At the very least, she stole from Caylee, CA, her grandparents and Amy and lied about her daughter being missing for 31 days. A sweet person would not do these things. Gag me with a spoon! I like George too . . . he's probably a really good guy . . . and he's handsome, but if he was single and I met him out at a bar and he started with all that sugary sweet stuff, I would not be interested in him. It's fake or just plain overkill.

I wish my parents had shown me unconditional love, but they obviously didn't have that ability. I have always been really hard on myself. I'm working on that! So it is extra hard for me to understand this unconditional love that remains even though it is very obvious that something terrible happened to Caylee, and KC was probably responsible, especially since her car smelled like it did and Caylee was supposedly taken by someone who, duh, no one had ever met, talked to on the phone or even seen a picture of. I would think that a good part of the A's denial comes from their own guilt, which they now have to live with for the rest of their lives. I know they loved Caylee and so, I feel really terrible for them and I hope that they can get some intensive therapy and forgive themselves. As ChesterP says in the psychic thread, Caylee wants forgiveness and forgiveness is a very healing gift, whether you receive it from someone else or yourself.

:bang:
O/T Happychic...you have a good heart and lots of smarts ,so don't be so hard on yourself!
Unconditional love would be accepting what KC did and forgiving her,while holding her accountable.IMO the A's are showing fear and cowardice by not confronting KC,even if the cameras are rolling. That baby should have been their first priority,not covering for KC. I think they were protecting their family image more than anything.They knew KC had incriminating info and that's why she couldn't talk while she was being filmed.

i'm glad i watched this video. it's given me more insight into KC's character and what makes her tick than anything. this, to me, says it all:

"I don’t want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility of never seeing their child again, with the potential of knowing that their child’s alive and that they’re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

i have a daughter. if she were missing, and even if i were responsible for that in some way, i would be saying/thinking, "OMG, my poor child. what is happening to her? (or what did i do?) is she being fed? is she being tortured or sexually abused? is she in a better place? a worse place? is she DEAD?" i would be a lot more worried about those possibilities, and with the well-being of my daughter, than the possibility that she was no longer WITH ME, or MINE. and as a parent, if i could know my child was alright, i would care more about that than having her with me, if that makes sense.

i think if you read this carefully, you can see a motive for why she got rid of caylee in the first place. she didn't want anyone else to HAVE HER. the thought of someone else having caylee makes her sick. if no one else can have her, and casey doesn't want her, then killing her is the only choice.

this quote to me also shows KC trying DESPERATELY to show a normal emotional reaction and FAILING. she's got the "i should feel sick. i should feel sad" part right, but instead of worrying about caylee, she is worried about not HAVING her, and someone else HAVING her.

scary stuff. so scary. i have been anti-death penalty my whole life, but this case really makes me think twice about that.

The part that bothered me the most about that video (the longer, Fox Orlando, version) was actually when Casey said she didn't want to be one of those thousands of parents who live through the horrible nightmare of...WHAT? Wondering if your kidnapped child is alive or dead? Losing a child? NO!!! Living with the thought that MAKES HER SICK EVERY DAY that her child could possibly be ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Hmmm...in context with Cindy's threat to take custody...it's interesting that Casey's worst nightmare was not Caylee being DEAD but Caylee being ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

i just posted aboutt his. maybe i should've read the thread first :waitasec:

but yeah, TOTALLY agree. this to me was the best example of her reactions being so far afield, so off from what a normal person would think. i think the jury needs to see that comment. even in context, it sounds horribly wrong.

Snipped

I think she was trying to say read, but I heard breed too. She sometimes feigns a wierd accent. She often slurrs her consonants and overemphasizes her vowels. She AHlwaays NOHs thAHt or thOUGHt. I can't exactly duplicate her in writing but she shoots out a very strange sounding dialect at times. Jose is hOHzAA. Focus is fOHkuus. She doesn't understand. She understHAHnds. Truly, truly, absolutely, totally, completely, actually. And, gosh, darn, I hope to high heaven about that she's not pregnant again.

watched WFTV link- while waiting for video to load they play an ad. it was a commercial for Amscot. lol How ironic.

I saw a little more of the tape on NG last night. I haven't been able to watch the whole thing because about 2 minutes into it my skin starts to crawl. What I did find interesting was the look on GA's face throughout the whole thing. He seemed like he was trying to look through her. He knows she's lying. He's pissed about it but he knows can't say anything because KC will explode. He knows that she holds the key to the mystery of Caylee's death and he knows that she's dead. He knew she was dead from the moment he smelled the car. Everything he does and says from that point forward is to try and not lose his daughter to LWOP or DP. Watch his face, he knows.

Contrast of emotions from Aug 14th visit
Aug14jailvisit.jpg

Aug14jailvisit2.jpg

Aug14jailvisit3.jpg

Aug14jailvisit4.jpg

CA: Someone just said she drowned in the pool.
Aug14jailvisit5someonesaidshedrowni.jpg

KC: I've been here a month do you understand how I feel!
Aug14jailvisit6Ivebeenhereamonthdoy.jpg

IMO KC delights in seeing CA's pain. I see evil in KC.

Thanks for the comparisons! Looks to me like Casey is not bothered by how upset her parents (especially CA) are acting. Moreover, to me, she seems to be ENJOYING it! (See second and third comparisons: How could someone look at CA in her state of distress and SMILE!?!)

It's so obvious how nervous GA is. He keeps his eyes close a lot when speaking to her.....he picks at lint on CA's shirt and her chair after she gets up to leave....he keeps wiping his face in this strange way. He knows Caylee is dead. :(

Thanks for the comparisons! Looks to me like Casey is not bothered by how upset her parents (especially CA) are acting. Moreover, to me, she seems to be ENJOYING it! (See second and third comparisons: How could someone look at CA in her state of distress and SMILE!?!)

I agree. Not only does Casey fluff off her mom's pain when she smiles and says, "Why's she crying already?" After that, while Cindy is still crying, Casey further belittles Cindy's pain by turning away and calling for Miss Baker. We sure can't have the pain Casey has caused Cindy to be the main focus of that 60 seconds in front of daddy, now can we? Wow, what a cold, uncaring, little witch that Casey is.

I saw a little more of the tape on NG last night. I haven't been able to watch the whole thing because about 2 minutes into it my skin starts to crawl. What I did find interesting was the look on GA's face throughout the whole thing. He seemed like he was trying to look through her. He knows she's lying. He's pissed about it but he knows can't say anything because KC will explode. He knows that she holds the key to the mystery of Caylee's death and he knows that she's dead. He knew she was dead from the moment he smelled the car. Everything he does and says from that point forward is to try and not lose his daughter to LWOP or DP. Watch his face, he knows.

I have said this too. George's face speaks volumes. He may play the idiot card pubically, but he knows exactly what is going on. You can see it in all the visits, especially this one. He can see Casey for what she is. He is terrified of what will happen when he, Cindy, and Lee, all have to face Casey and tell her they know she's a lying murderer who killed Caylee. It will be ugly.

There are a couple of split second shots that I would love to screen capture, but I don't know how to do that. In one, her right eye blinks really fast, like an uncontrollable twitch (this is when she is angry for the 'first time' ) and I swear her eye rolls back into her head, it made me gasp! Another time, her eye changes shape to an oval and another when she tosses her head - murderous rage for a split second.

As I posted, I watched it without sound, so I would not be distracted by the words. Terrifying. She is terrifying. Laughing, giggling and smiling while her mother is collapsed with anguish, shaking her head no, no, no and crying. It appears that KC enjoys inflicting pain, it really perks up her otherwise boring day.

Any wonder why they have not returned to visit her?

If anyone can tell me how to do a screen capture, please do so I can pop them in here and show you all what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela