Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but who? The only person she talks to now is her boyfrie...errrr....attorney, HOsay.
He is so out of his league on this one. He is the one who doesn't have a clue as to who he is dealing with.

Yeah, but who? The only person she talks to now is her boyfrie...errrr....attorney, HOsay.
1 or more of her family would be good. Really JB should tell her the facts with no bs.
Even if he sees her case thru, he will be gone in a year or so, but at the moment I imagine she is smitten by him. He really has a moral duty to not just tell, but make her see, the truth.

KC: No, you don't, ‘cause you're still asking if there's anything I can tell you that's gonna help. That I'm the one that can do it. I can't. The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped ... I'm trying. I was trying. There's nothing more I can say or do until I'm home, but even then I don't know what I can do from that point, but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day and read or look up stuff for my case. That's what I have to do right now. That's what I have to focus on now. That has to be my focus. That has to be my focus right now.

Cindy: You can focus on Caylee.

And in the end, KC got home and spent her time avoiding her parents at JB's office all day, baking brownies and styling her hair. She never focused on Caylee even when she was home, she focused on building binders of information to support her defense and doing things from JB's office 6-10hrs a day that we're not privy to.

1 or more of her family would be good. Really JB should tell her the facts with no bs.
Even if he sees her case thru, he will be gone in a year or so, but at the moment I imagine she is smitten by him. He really has a moral duty to mnot just tell, but make her see the truth.

She's not accepting or granting visits from any of her family. She's done with them, IMO.

As far as JB, I think he's too deep in the mutual crush thing they have going on to do anything but blow smoke up her arse. He hasn't acted professionally towards her from the get, and I don't see that changing. He's a ROOKIE. He's way over his head. She would do so much better with a SEASONED intelligent criminal attorney, but she made her choice and she's stuck with it now. And I personally won't be losing any sleep over it!

Baez's job isn't to "know the truth" but to present Casey's side. She has to be thriving knowing that someone lets her tell the story the way she wants to tell it, regardless of whether there is any truth in it. She has no use for her parents and their needs anymore. She has Jose-the-Hero, who is going to save her from the rest of those people who are keeping her from living her life (she already took care of one of them, but PROVE IT LE!!!!!!).

I used to think JB was just stupid, but now I believe he is almost as sick as she is. I believe that he has purposely alienated Casey from her family because he thought that she might break down and confess thus ending his 15 minutes of fame. He tells her who she can see and who she can not see. He tells her what she can and cannot say. He wouldn't even let her have the bible the family sent, telling her he'll see if she can have it. He picks and chooses what he tells her and I have no doubt he's the one who filled her in on "all of the people over on Caylee's birthday" and how her family has "betrayed" her to LE. He's making sure that he is the most important person in her life right now. He WANTS her to trust and depend only on him and she's getting off on being the most important person in his life right now.

I don't think he had a clue about what was on this tape, and I hope he's kicking himself now, for making sure it went public.

KC: Mom, I know what I'm up against. Do you guys know what I'm honestly up against? And keeping me here, you're not helping me help myself... I'm sorry to say that.

I think right here, in addition to JB's request to let her move about freely and secretly with him during one of her releases, is where KC was planning to better hide Caylee's remains.

On August 14, the prisoner goes off like an exploding tomato at any question that would help the search yet she famously said, "I'm everybody's greatest resource!" Well, which is it, Casey! Are you the font of all answers or not? And since you title yourself everybody's greatest resource, you can't blame folks for asking, can you? Oh but you do, with that fist in the face, you do.

Ya know this part really makes me wonder.. and bothers me..

******Cindy: He's in New York right now for a couple days.
KC: He's doing stuff for business for me.
Cindy: I know.******

It makes me wanna know what business stuff he is doing!!!
Its worded really funny.. I mean if he was there doing something for the case It seems she would say ** Hes in New York for my case, or working on my case, .. Not doing stuff for business.

wonder what kinda deal he made.. huh huh.. Makes me wanter whos been making deals with the devil..

Ya know this part really makes me wonder.. and bothers me..

******Cindy: He's in New York right now for a couple days.
KC: He's doing stuff for business for me.
Cindy: I know.******

It makes me wanna know what business stuff he is doing!!!
Its worded really funny.. I mean if he was there doing something for the case It seems she would say ** Hes in New York for my case, or working on my case, .. Not doing stuff for business.

wonder what kinda deal he made.. huh huh.. Makes me wanter whos been making deals with the devil..

Jose was in New York getting cozy with Geraldo, so that when Geraldo talked about the case on his show, he would slant it positively towards the defense. Which is exactly what's happened!

After watching this video, I wonder if the missed chance to bail her out that KC mentioned was the 'that's almost my bail' reward money offered for finding Caylee. Maybe KC thought that reward money should have been used for her bail and the A's mucked up the golden oppertunity to get her out.

I agree it is JB's job to present positive spin to the world. BUT I would think it is his (moral) duty to tell KC what the reality of her situation is. He should be not lying to her and spinning that she will win the case. In all probability she will not. He should be preparing her for that possibility at least. On the other hand there is no reason for everybody else to keep playing to this farse. If some or all of the family and confidants confronted KC she might start to get real?

I agree with you and I think that is exaclty what JB was doing when he showed her the Nancy Grace tapes. I think he has done this on several occasions, likely, essentially telling casey that her story is not holding much water with the public, and hoping she will adjust her story to a more believable one or, if that fails, admit to an accident. It's what attorneys do - try to encourage but present the facts. But, if she fails to do adjust her story or admit to less than murder one, JB he has no choice but to continue to present her story as is. And he is enjoying doing so. It's a very high profile case with improbable odds. The kind of case an lawyer who wants to make a name for himself loves. When he loses, if and when he does, it won't matter to him or his career at all. But if he wins in any way, either via conviction of a lesser charge or aquittal, my gosh! He'll be set for life.

Makes me wonder, though, what Casey kept saying that she thought would keep the conversations private. Oh, how LE didn't listen to her? They weren't looking for the real ZFG? This is her idea of cooperating? Her detachment is very, very scary!

I can't listen to this awfulness anymore! I keep getting very upset that IF ONLY GA and CA, at that moment in time, had won this little power struggle, instead of the CEO, it might have been different. Like, first you give us info, then we might just bail you out. Not bail me out or I can never tell you anything. But then I realize little Caylee was already dead for 2 months, and tossed in a swamp with the trash. I still can't reconcile that a lovely, singing little child could end up like that.

And P.S.: JB, maybe we haven't seen the real Casey. She may well be even worse than we can imagine.

Okay, just listened to the 31 minutes released by WFTV for a second time.

Casey says I, me or my 318 times in 31 minutes. Andy Caylee 5 times. Mostly in the context of who is at the top of the priority list.

Just before her temper tamtrum she says "I will keep saying whatever I have to about the police" to keep these tapes from being released. That is probably what is cut out of the tape at the end.

I don't understand this. If they discuss the police the tapes get held? I am missing something?

Because she's giving him flirty, "sweet-young-thing" attention, and he's foolishly fallen for it. Thus, the reason he calls her "my girl". It's disgusting to think this is supposed to be a professional relationship, and he's the one who is responsible for keeping it that way. But, apparently having a 22-year old girl bat her eyes at him is more powerful than acting as the professional attorney he SHOULD be.

I don't think he has fallen for casey's act one bit. He knows the truth. he's just doing what an aggressive defense attorney does. Painting an image he hopes someone will believe. he knows exactly who his client is but he is one hell of a salesman because people believe he really feels this way!

ok i know this isn't important and it's a bit ridiculous but her hands actually bother me. when she gesticulates, touches her face, wipes away a 'poor me' tear, i don't see hands. i see claws, like a gargoyle. they just gimme the creeps.

I think it was you who pointed this out before and ever since, it's a focal point for me when I look at her! Now I'm creeped out by her hands as well!

I think it was you who pointed this out before and ever since, it's a focal point for me when I look at her! Now I'm creeped out by her hands as well!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been noticed this...Her hands have bothered me since the beginning. They're more claw-like than hand-like and her gestures are horrible.

MOO

I agree with you and I think that is exaclty what JB was doing when he showed her the Nancy Grace tapes. I think he has done this on several occasions, likely, essentially telling casey that her story is not holding much water with the public, and hoping she will adjust her story to a more believable one or, if that fails, admit to an accident. It's what attorneys do - try to encourage but present the facts. But, if she fails to do adjust her story or admit to less than murder one, JB he has no choice but to continue to present her story as is. And he is enjoying doing so. It's a very high profile case with improbable odds. The kind of case an lawyer who wants to make a name for himself loves. When he loses, if and when he does, it won't matter to him or his career at all. But if he wins in any way, either via conviction of a lesser charge or aquittal, my gosh! He'll be set for life.
I agree mostly. Certainly I think this will boost JB career regardless of the outcome. He has an unenviable task to perform. I can not know what goes on in private, but I just have the feeling that KC is not getting it, and so JB is not trying hard enough to lay out reality. JB can tell us that "my client will be found not guilty" but surely he has to tell KC that she will be found guilty of some very serious crimes and will be locked up for a very long time, probably for ever?

PS. It also seems that there is an emotional bond for JB from KC (perhaps the other way too has been suggested), even to the point of excluding family to some extent. This is very dangerous. JB will be moving on in a year or so. KC will be locked up and her main link to life will be aspects of her family.

I used to think JB was just stupid, but now I believe he is almost as sick as she is. I believe that he has purposely alienated Casey from her family because he thought that she might break down and confess thus ending his 15 minutes of fame. He tells her who she can see and who she can not see. He tells her what she can and cannot say. He wouldn't even let her have the bible the family sent, telling her he'll see if she can have it. He picks and chooses what he tells her and I have no doubt he's the one who filled her in on "all of the people over on Caylee's birthday" and how her family has "betrayed" her to LE. He's making sure that he is the most important person in her life right now. He WANTS her to trust and depend only on him and she's getting off on being the most important person in his life right now.

I don't think he had a clue about what was on this tape, and I hope he's kicking himself now, for making sure it went public.

It's sick but I think everything this guy does is with defense strategy involved. He's keeping her form her family because if she confesses, she's done. His job is to get her off, not to get her to confess. That's the LAST thing any defense attorney would try to do. He also is trying to keep her form incriminating herself in video visitations and calls as she shows her true colors to her destroyed and confused family. Finally, He may have filled her in on the B-Day party because if she gets angry with her family she will be less likely to "work" with them in finding Caylee. All these things are twisted to us but his only concern is saving her from herself. Typical defense strategy stuff - it's called client control.

so agree with you.....in the meantime JB is enjoying his newound limelight, sailing with Geraldo in NY. I wonder what he was doing a year ago this time?

Do you think things will change dramtically when discovery is presented?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been noticed this...Her hands have bothered me since the beginning. They're more claw-like than hand-like and her gestures are horrible.

MOO

In re-watching some of the tapes, I've thought that due to the handcuffs, she has a problem with what to do with her other hand. While one is holding the phone, there is isn't enough leeway for her to put the other down on the table/lap, so she has to keep it raised to some degree. She's constantly trying to figure out what to do with it as well as remembering it's best to look like she's crying/wiping away tears. Just a thought about the physical, spatial realities of her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela