Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess at this stage of things KC was feeling pressured and unhappy in jail, and GA seemed to think that they could somehow get the truth out of her if JB wouldn't interfere. JB didn't seem to really want her to meet with her parents, because of the danger she might talk, but had to keep them on a string so that they would bail her out somehow. I'm sure his claim of improper conduct has to do with this potential "private meeting." What a ball of manipulation.

They all think they're so clever, deciding if they badmouth LE in a conversation, it won't get released to the public.

I guess at this stage of things KC was feeling pressured and unhappy in jail, and GA seemed to think that they could somehow get the truth out of her if JB wouldn't interfere. JB didn't seem to really want her to meet with her parents, because of the danger she might talk, but had to keep them on a string so that they would bail her out somehow. I'm sure his claim of improper conduct has to do with this potential "private meeting." What a ball of manipulation.

They all think they're so clever, deciding if they badmouth LE in a conversation, it won't get released to the public.

well, ask the deputy, now in big mess- if bad mouthing by ROY did not get released to public-lol. nice try casey!!

Jose asked for these to be released in a motion to compel filed 1-7-09. Here's the file on docstoc:

Motion to compel

Here's a snip:

"3. On August 14, 2008, George and Cindy Anthony visited Casey Anthony Casey Anthony at the Orange County Correctional Facility.
4. Defense has yet to receive any video, transcripts, logs, reports and other documentation of the visitation conducted on August 14, 2008.
5. A number of suspicious activities, which may include police misconduct, relates directly to this visitation.
6. In November 2008 the State Attorney's Office released all video's [his misspelling, not mine] pertaining to Casey Anthony's jail visitations, except the visit of August 14, 2008.
7. In December, the State Attorney's Office released to the media all visitations except that of August 14, 2008."

I think it is clear JB had not seen this tape before it was released, and thought it held more incriminating information than it did. This motion was granted on the 1-9-09 court date and LE was given 10 days to release. JB probably saw it and wished he could close THAT box, :laugh:but that's what you get.

I bet baez is very unhappy with himself for unleashing that. stupid man, not learned by now not to listen to a &^*^ thing KC says...

Ive only watched the tape once.. and that was the other day.. I have to go back and watch again, but Im still not feeling like Im up to it..lol.
When i watched it.. kc's outward anger was one thing.. BUT. there is part of the tape where it seems there is a rage just under the surface where to me Kc's evilness is even scarier than when she really blew up and clinched her fist.. It was later in the video.. Ill have to go look again, mabe ill be brave this afternoon. But I wanted to know if anyone else had the same feelings during this tape at the times when she was just talking .. It was just a really really bad feeling at the time she was talking... Ill go find the time later today.

I bet baez is very unhappy with himself for unleashing that. stupid man, not learned by now not to listen to a &^*^ thing KC says...

Classic rope-a-dope by LE. They created mystery by not releasing. He got what he asked for and likely fell victim to Casey's lies. She probably told him something about police misconduct being the reason they held this when in fact they held it because it clearly shows "that" side of her that Baez doesn't want people to see.

Ive only watched the tape once.. and that was the other day.. I have to go back and watch again, but Im still not feeling like Im up to it..lol.
When i watched it.. kc's outward anger was one thing.. BUT. there is part of the tape where it seems there is a rage just under the surface where to me Kc's evilness is even scarier than when she really blew up and clinched her fist.. It was later in the video.. Ill have to go look again, mabe ill be brave this afternoon. But I wanted to know if anyone else had the same feelings during this tape at the times when she was just talking .. It was just a really really bad feeling at the time she was talking... Ill go find the time later today.

I couldn't agree more. The RAGE is so explosive and quick to come to the surface. Make me realize there has been a smoldering rage beneath the surface for a very long time. I too had a horrible feeling seeing this, made my blood run cold as my mind made me ask how many times dear little Caylee had been subjected to her mother's rage.

So may "hinky meter" moments in this video:

1) KC says she is out of the loop and only hears from JB, yet she says she has heard about George lashing out at the media and that she has received comments on "certain article" via a letter. She says she saw a NG show.

2) KC says "Nobody lets me speak". She had the chance to speak, but all that came out of her mouth was lies.

3) What exactly does "backtrack" mean? Does this mean that she needs to know what people are saying so that she can "backtrack" her story to make it fit? What does this mean?

4) Her focus has to be on her case and not Caylee?

5) This is the first time she has been angry? Was ps'd off at the police station, but this is the 1st time she has been angry?

6) "I have no one to comfort me." (victim role)

7) Dominic is a good person to talk to. Dominic C?

8) What opportunity to get KC out of jail?

9) She says she doesn't know anything because she's been in jail for a month, but never talks about what she knew during June 16th to July 15th. What?

10) "when this goes to trial". Wow! At this point (8/14/08) KC is still claiming that Caylee is safe and close to home. What trial is she talking about.

11) Doesn't want to talk to Lee because he will interrogate her.

12) Chose to speak to George because she has been so disconnected from him. (Does this mean that she believes he will believe her lies and fall for her manipulation because he hasn't been around it much recently?)

13) Spent Caylee's birthday "almost completely by myself". Is upset that there was "a bunch of people at the house". (Again, making it about her and not the fact that is was her daughter's birthday and her daughter wasn't there.)

14) Is quoting the Bible?! Love thy neighbor. WHAT?!

15) Why does she keep using the term "business transaction"? What does that mean?

16) People are ignorant, are not nice, people are passing judgment, things have been twisted, etc. Sorry, but LOL

17) Tell Zanny that "we forgive her" - interesting choice.

18) When CA is talking about not knowing where Caylee is, KC says, "Mom, I know everything that they are saying? ~ what does that mean? That doesn't make any sense. CA is worried sick about Caylee and KC says that?

19) Has made sure that she has made a comment about LE in each visit so they will keep it from the media. That's odd. ??

20) She needs to be looked at as a victim? Wow!

Haven't read the whole thread but thought I would drop the following info into the discussion: In an article in the Orlando Sentinel today, unrelated to the case, it mentions that the Orange County Jail does NOT have cable or satellite and the only channels the inmates can watch are local ones. so KC did NOT watch Nancy Grace on any TV in jail - which means that Baez managed to share the show with her. I will see if there is a link to this article on the Sentinel Website.

Here is a link to the whole article: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/orl-jailtv1709jan17,0,354335.story

Here is the part about Orange County Jail:

The Orange County Jail will use money from its commissary -- which relies on sales of recreational and food items to 4,100 inmates -- to upgrade 127 televisions, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

The bill for the upgrade is nearly $9,500, but inmates won't be tuning in to shows on ESPN, MTV or Bravo. The local jails and the state prisons don't have cable access, so inmates aren't spending their days flipping channels, Moore said.

Haven't read the whole thread but thought I would drop the following info into the discussion: In an article in the Orlando Sentinel today, unrelated to the case, it mentions that the Orange County Jail does NOT have cable or satellite and the only channels the inmates can watch are local ones. so KC did NOT watch Nancy Grace on any TV in jail - which means that Baez managed to share the show with her. I will see if there is a link to this article on the Sentinel Website.

Maybe it his way of controlling her. Turning her more into us against the world.

QUOTE=amethyst221;3182921]I guess at this stage of things KC was feeling pressured and unhappy in jail, and GA seemed to think that they could somehow get the truth out of her if JB wouldn't interfere. JB didn't seem to really want her to meet with her parents, because of the danger she might talk, but had to keep them on a string so that they would bail her out somehow. I'm sure his claim of improper conduct has to do with this potential "private meeting." What a ball of manipulation.

They all think they're so clever, deciding if they badmouth LE in a conversation, it won't get released to the public.[/QUOTE]

Is anyone else noticing the "disconnect" between the Anthony's public stance on Casey vs. what seems to go on on these tapes? They honestly seem suspicious that she has done something (maybe they think it was an accident). Cindy's comment to her that " we don't have the means to get you out anyway" says to me that even they believe that her being stuck in jail will get her to talk. It seems they believe that she is exactly where she belongs. George then tells her that she "is the one that can control everything". In other words, tell what happened and you will be out of there - it's your own fault you're still there. I just am struck by the pretty large chasm between what they say publically and what I see on these tapes. And yes - Baez has to be kicking himself. Boo hoo! :boohoo:

I couldn't agree more. The RAGE is so explosive and quick to come to the surface. Make me realize there has been a smoldering rage beneath the surface for a very long time. I too had a horrible feeling seeing this, made my blood run cold as my mind made me ask how many times dear little Caylee had been subjected to her mother's rage.

I saw this same thing!! It also made me feel ill. I got a flash of Casey flying into this rage while she was killing Caylee. I saw her saying it's all your fault! You made me do this! It gave us a glimpse inside the mind of a sociopathic killer! We actually saw it for a second. I'll never forget that look as long as I live. Poor little baby Caylee, that's the last thing she saw before she died. I am so glad to know that she is in Heaven now.

18) When CA is talking about not knowing where Caylee is, KC says, "Mom, I know everything that they are saying? ~ what does that mean? That doesn't make any sense. CA is worried sick about Caylee and KC says that?

*respectfully snipped
i think you can translate that as - mom i know people are saying i killed caylee but i'm telling you i didn't so quit asking me the same question. ok?!
actually i think that's what all the sparks of rage are here - it's got faff all to do w/ not being allowed to talk and everything to do w/ cindy having the temerity to keep asking casey the same questions which clearly means she isn't buying the BS and appears unstable enough that if not made to shut the hell up by means of a quick tantrum might actually crack and ask the question casey fears most (is caylee dead? please just tell me i need to know). once that question's been asked there's just no way back.

ETA this vid is the closest i've ever seen cindy come to actually challenge casey. if allowed to keep going on this path she could've asked casey a good many questions that must surely have been consuming her and for which casey knew full well she had absolutely no answer but to get up and march out, which she threatened to do for far, far less. i wonder was this a warning: 'hey i'll walk out of here if you look at me sideways so think about it - if you cross me you won't get the pleasure of my company for months!!' .. kinda thing.

I didn't see this by the Anthony's. That they think SHE did something. What I see is that the Anthony's want more info from her so that they can try and find Caylee. I don't think they thought she was dead. At least not Cindy. I think Cindy was hoping against hope that this nanny did take Caylee. I think she wondered what kind of crap KC could have been involved in and why someone would take the child. I think they were digging for any information that would help them figure out where Caylee was or who took her. They knew she had lied to LE and hoped they could get her to tell the truth. I think they believed she got mixed up with some really bad people. They didn't want to believe that SHE was the really bad people and not anyone else. And yes, I do think the A's thought that JB was keeping KC from talking but they did want her to talk inspite of what he had to say about it. They were so happy to see her that day hoping they could glean more info out of her. Then when LP bailed her out, she used the excuse that JB told her she couldn't talk about the case to them not to talk too so I don't believe they ever found out anything by her. Maybe Lee did???? But she didn't seem to want to tell him either so I don't get it.

QUOTE=amethyst221;3182921]I guess at this stage of things KC was feeling pressured and unhappy in jail, and GA seemed to think that they could somehow get the truth out of her if JB wouldn't interfere. JB didn't seem to really want her to meet with her parents, because of the danger she might talk, but had to keep them on a string so that they would bail her out somehow. I'm sure his claim of improper conduct has to do with this potential "private meeting." What a ball of manipulation.

Is anyone else noticing the "disconnect" between the Anthony's public stance on Casey vs. what seems to go on on these tapes? They honestly seem suspicious that she has done something (maybe they think it was an accident). Cindy's comment to her that " we don't have the means to get you out anyway" says to me that even they believe that her being stuck in jail will get her to talk. It seems they believe that she is exactly where she belongs. George then tells her that she "is the one that can control everything". In other words, tell what happened and you will be out of there - it's your own fault you're still there. I just am struck by the pretty large chasm between what they say publically and what I see on these tapes. And yes - Baez has to be kicking himself. Boo hoo! :boohoo:[/QUOTE]

I can't believe that JB says that 'we' don't know the real KC. The wonderful KC. He said it again on Greta last night. How is it that he knows this wonderful KC and we don't? I haven't seen anything that points to the fact she is anyone I would EVER want to know! A liar, a manipulator, a thief and a murderer. yuck.

I didn't see this by the Anthony's. That they think SHE did something. What I see is that the Anthony's want more info from her so that they can try and find Caylee. I don't think they thought she was dead. At least not Cindy. I think Cindy was hoping against hope that this nanny did take Caylee. I think she wondered what kind of crap KC could have been involved in and why someone would take the child. I think they were digging for any information that would help them figure out where Caylee was or who took her. They knew she had lied to LE and hoped they could get her to tell the truth. I think they believed she got mixed up with some really bad people. They didn't want to believe that SHE was the really bad people and not anyone else. And yes, I do think the A's thought that JB was keeping KC from talking but they did want her to talk inspite of what he had to say about it. They were so happy to see her that day hoping they could glean more info out of her. Then when LP bailed her out, she used the excuse that JB told her she couldn't talk about the case to them not to talk too so I don't believe they ever found out anything by her. Maybe Lee did???? But she didn't seem to want to tell him either so I don't get it."

I see your point. And I am coming more and more to the conclusion that Lee might have really started "playing" her when she got out of jail. I'm sure they told him that she had expressed her desire to NOT have him interrogate her. So possibly that's when the "I'm on your side", high fiving stuff started. I still doubt that she would have ever actually told him anything, unless he managed to convince her he would remove evidence for her.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner, folks.

What in this tape bespeaks of "police misconduct"? Well, we hear about a potential "secret meeting". We also hear about these talks going down while Baez is out of town. Here's GA stroking Casey and telling her she's the "BOSS". [Barf] One could ASSUME that the A family was attempting to get Casey to speak on the "down low" with George and/or LE without Baez's knowledge. THEY were the ones doing the asking.

If LE went and drug Casey from her cell and interviewed her it would be police misconduct because Casey has an attorney. HOWEVER, if little Miss ASKS to speak with LE, then LE can run right down there! And what did Little Miss do? She scrawled with her little gnarled talons (joke) a little letter to Sheriff Kevin Beary requesting to see her father. I'm ASSUMING she did this without the knowledge of Baez at that time. He must have gotten wind that something was up and wanted to know what all was really said and done (hence alleged police "misconduct").

If so, boy did that really backfire!

In the long run, as far as we know no "secret meeting" was held. George did see Casey in a videoconference (I think it was after this request) and it was filmed like all the others. It doesn't look like the Sheriff or LE allowed George to be alone with her, nor does it look like LE interviewed her without Baez.

The result of this "missing video" is that we get to see more of Casey being Casey. NOT a good thing for the defense.

I can't believe that JB says that 'we' don't know the real KC. The wonderful KC. He said it again on Greta last night. How is it that he knows this wonderful KC and we don't? I haven't seen anything that points to the fact she is anyone I would EVER want to know! A liar, a manipulator, a thief and a murderer. yuck.

Because she's giving him flirty, "sweet-young-thing" attention, and he's foolishly fallen for it. Thus, the reason he calls her "my girl". It's disgusting to think this is supposed to be a professional relationship, and he's the one who is responsible for keeping it that way. But, apparently having a 22-year old girl bat her eyes at him is more powerful than acting as the professional attorney he SHOULD be.

I didn't see this by the Anthony's. That they think SHE did something.

sorry i wasn't clear enough as to what i meant. i don't necessarily think cindy and george thought casey had killed caylee, i meant that had very real doubts that she was still alive. perhaps they thought it was an accident (all the talk of the pool)

Is anyone else noticing the "disconnect" between the Anthony's public stance on Casey vs. what seems to go on on these tapes? They honestly seem suspicious that she has done something (maybe they think it was an accident). Cindy's comment to her that " we don't have the means to get you out anyway" says to me that even they believe that her being stuck in jail will get her to talk. It seems they believe that she is exactly where she belongs. George then tells her that she "is the one that can control everything". In other words, tell what happened and you will be out of there - it's your own fault you're still there. I just am struck by the pretty large chasm between what they say publically and what I see on these tapes. And yes - Baez has to be kicking himself. Boo hoo! :boohoo:
[/QUOTE]

i agree w/ you. they're showing one face to the world but in these tapes we're seeing something completely different. they're obviously suspicious of casey, sure that she knows what happened and are desperately trying to get her to tell them with manipulation, flattery, everything they've got ... but she won't give an inch. she's created a fantasy story to tell the world and she'll play her part to the bitter end.
i can only think of one thing that would get the truth out of her and i doubt i'd be allowed to post it.

avoided watching the video until today...no surprises -except that she seems to have lost her ability to keep her rage in check...not anything her parents haven't seen before...interesting that she says that NO one lets her speak..yet she constantly talks OVER both her parents with her dribble "poor me'' sentiments!
Imagine what life must have been like when she got bailed out...no wonder she spent hours with JB...everyone in the A home is AFRAID of KC...they knew what she was capable of!!!
as for JB calling her "my girl" -he should be bought up on charges for not maintaining a professional lawyer/client relationship! Glad he wanted this particular video release...hey JB .."ball is in your court -now"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela