DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO is the "Random Guy" ?????

It has to make you wonder...

It really really does...

How they really like him, he seems really nice....

How it was really good to get to know him...

Makes you wonder if *daddy* was sharing the chilli ? (as in Caylees) that is who the random guy was and in fact the random guy was not so random at all but would a far removed person from Caylee keep his mouth shut when I am sure he could be paid GAZILLIONS to spill that he's Caylees daddy and has the right to her remains ????

Why is WFTV referring to this as a "lost" tape? They're not elaborating on that. Was it actually lost and recently found, or did JB request as discovery thus making it applicable to the sunshine law?

JB requested it as part of discovery. I've heard the tape referred to as "lost" and "misplaced." If it were lost or misplaced... well... we all know where it is now -- right between JB's butt cheeks. :)

I
Tell my fans I said HEY!! Tell the media to bite me! Tell Lee he's still being punished for interrogating me. Tell our neighbors I love them just like the Bible says..... and same goes for that random guy who you invited over to sit in MY CHAIR at the kitchen table to eat chili for the umm .... What was the party about again??? Oh, yeah, the birthday party, whatever. Well, see ya .... Absolutely! Ba-Bye!!

Good summary!

Does anyone have any idea the significance (if any) of Lake County? KC got so mad at the mention of it.
k

Lake County is where Cindy's parents live- Mt. Dora is in Lake County.

In fairness to Cindy and re her body language and histrionics-

I do think she was sincerely upset. And I believe she and George approached this visit with the intention of being confrontational and trying hard to get some answers. George's first words to Casey- "Good Morning, Beautiful." He was kissing her behind trying to set a cooperative tone that was conducive to extracting the truth from Casey.

They were probably nervous and determined. At this time I think they still believed Caylee might still be alive.

I also think this visit is when the tides turned in their minds- that they realized that Casey was definitely involved.

I do believe that the A's went to see Casey knowing that Baez was in New York, and took a chance that she would see them and it worked. I don't think she was suppose to be talking to anyone except Baez. She wanted nothing more then a chatty visit, had been alone for a while and as soon as Cindy started pressing her for information she turned vicious. This was right before LP bonded her out IIRC and we have heard he say that when she was at the house she just carried on as if nothing had happened. It was sad to see Cindy's frustration in getting nowhere with her.

Also - she had visited with Dominic C. on the 9th, I believe. I wonder if Baez had told her that, hypothetically, if she had done anything to Caylee to tell Dominic where she would have put a body. (Hint, hint, Jose would have Dominic take care of it - ie, get rid of it). That way she wouldn;t be telling him anything directly, then Casey has to wait until the day of the Meet and Greet while everyone was distracted to go look for it. But I guess you have to question why he would have had Hoover come with him and videotape, if this was truly the case. :waitasec:

Also - she had visited with Dominic C. on the 9th, I believe. I wonder if Baez had told her that, hypothetically, if she had done anything to Caylee to tell Dominic where she would have put a body. (Hint, hint, Jose would have Dominic take care of it - ie, get rid of it). That way she wouldn;t be telling him anything directly, then Casey has to wait until the day of the Meet and Greet while everyone was distracted to go look for it. But I guess you have to question why he would have had Hoover come with him and videotape, if this was truly the case. :waitasec:

Forgot to add - her statements that she felt "stronger and stronger everyday" that they were going to see Caylee again really bother me. Her confidence that she could "beat this" and not have her parents ever know exactly what happened to Caylee must have been getting stronger and stronger every day that the body was not found. Imagine how confident she would have been if she thought the "problem" was going to be taken care of for her. Hence the "OMG - This cannot be happening..." when Caylee was found.

I hope you are correct, but I can imagine her soon getting used to the prison routine. She looked as happy as hell when she attended court the other day!!
The bone idle life. Routine. Meals provided. etc. I fear she could get used to that. Might be a different story if and when she is in the general population, but even then she may well manipulate some big butch protectoress into looking after her?

I admit I thought she actually looked good when she appeared in court last week. That's saying a lot because I don't think she's good looking or remotely pretty. But when she walked into that courtroom all smiles, she actually looked the best I've ever seen her, she appeared CONFIDENT, and even friendly! I was stunned.

On the other hand, today's tape is closer to what I envisioned her to be from the beginning. I think she has lots of evil yet to be revealed - notice how her family backed down when she became a wild woman, "I'm going to walk out". They've seen her in action, they know what she is capable of, and the tape was the tip of the iceberg. Ask little Caylee.

That family puts on a real show for the world but their dynamic is all screwed up. People assumed Cindy was boss of the family but we have seen several times who the real boss is and Cindy can't stand up to her. She tries, but the spiteful b*tch wins out, just like we saw on the tape. The only reason Cindy was allowed to be Caylee's mother was because Casey had better things to do.

What is Casey always doing to her eyes? I've never seen anyone poke their eyes in such a manner, nor as often as she does. It's nasty and sickening to watch. I'm always afraid when she takes her hand away, she'll have an eyeball in her fingers.

Speaking of her eyes, they are devil eyes. When she's scolding her parents, her eyes are horrible. All the hatred, anger, viciousness, and rot of her soul was showing through. I'm surprised we couldn't see her pitchfork glowing in them. What a vile creature! Caylee must have been terrified more times than we know.

This is a good link about sociopaths and the like.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

I can understand why Cindy choked that little disrespectful brat. I think Cindy probably did have to be tougher because obviously George let her literally get away with murder. I think Cindy was crying because she is looking at the baby she once held in her arms the first day of kindergarten, etc...thinking OMG what kind of a monster have I raised? I cannot imagine her feeling anything but guilt and Casey plays into that so well. Casey somehow, someway is going to say her mother drover her to this.

With KC, looks are deceiving. Don't for a minute look at her face and mistake her grin as a sign of happiness and believe that she is happy. Go back and look at this last jail tape when she's trying to gather herself after getting emotional. Listen to what she says. Watch her wipe her face. Look at her expressions. It's very telling. It is very clear that she does not want the public to think she is suffering one bit. Image is all important to her, and she thinks she can fool us into thinking she's happy and without a care in the world by appearing poised in court. She doesn't fool me. The girl is miserable.

Cindy is like that too. It's all about "show". Let the world know we are together. Let them see we support Casey 100%. No way could our sweet angel kill her own daughter. She's lies but she doesn't kill. She doesn't steal, either. Not our Casey. We are one big happy family. Casey couldn't do this terrible thing. The nanny did it.

They have to look good to the world at all costs. Cindy pretends to be in charge, so she'll look good, after all, she's the one who supports the family and since she works so hard, she can't possibly allow others to know the rest of her family are losers. THE NANNY DID IT.

Does anyone have any idea the significance (if any) of Lake County? KC got so mad at the mention of it.

I thought she was talking about a "Caylee sighting" but it could have been anything. Just watching Casey get riled up made me wonder, too. Lake County is intriguing suddenly.

Re: Lake County- could this possibly be code talk? When was the videotape made on Father's Day released? I think it was well before August 14.

Lake County:
Home of the Ducketts
Home of Wanda W, the woman who claimed she saw Caylee at the airport
Home of the last client Baez had that killed a small child (the family had moved from Puerto Rico a few years prior, the father was convicted despite Jose's brilliant lawyering)

I could be missing something else.

Lake County:
Home of the Ducketts
Home of Wanda W, the woman who claimed she saw Caylee at the airport
Home of the last client Baez had that killed a small child (the family had moved from Puerto Rico a few years prior, the father was convicted despite Jose's brilliant lawyering)

I could be missing something else.

So you're saying Cindy had lots to cover in Lake County? Casey did not like that.

MAUR said:

KC's new defense will be the emotional abuse she has suffered at the hands of her parent's and more specifically at the hands of cindy. jmo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say:

But all I saw in that visit, was a VERY distraught mother, one who was falling apart and who's heart was breaking .... KC got very angry at her, when all Cindy would do is start to talk .. and what she was saying, wasn't something that SHOULD have gotten KC that angry.

So I guess I'm a bit confused as to how CA is suppose to be the one who throws KC into these rages.???

Can any of you tell me just HOW CA makes KC get so angry? I don't see it ....

I think "Lake County" needs to be explored a little bit.....something about her mother going there ticked her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove