Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you pointed this out-- I hadn't really thought much about it, but your post prompted me to--
She doesn't doesn't always pronounce "s" sounds like this-- so I don't think she has a true speech impediment, or, problem with phoneme production.
Rather, this "sch" sound can result when one is producing an "s" sound through their teeth with a VERY clenched jaw. If I clench my jaw really tightly, and tensely say the "s" sound, it comes out "sch"-- IMO, when she's producing this "sch" sound she's probably trying to conceal her abject rage and talking thru clenched teeth. -- Something I guess we already know, but it's interesting to see how the littlest details can help paint the big picture.

I've noticed the same thing, too. Her pronunciation changes when she's more tense & it sounds like her mouth gets drier, too. Like her jaws are tighter & her lips are sticking to her gums. I also noticed her mouth looks different when she speaks when she's irritated. His lips look much tighter & she has to work harder to use her 'sophisticated' way of speaking. (JMO)

Oeeey.....and that whiney, nasal sounding voice! I just want to shove a block of cheese down her throat.

OOOO JB is on GVS now! GAG!

:clap:

AND...after viewing that video and several other clips...does anyone in that family EVER carry Kleenex? UGH...OK, I do remember George and his used one under his water bottle..

You would think that the jail would have some at the phones...UGH

Excuse me...Thinaire leaving for some Clorox Wipes now :)

Did you guys see Geraldo on O'Reilly tonight? He said that GA and LE set this meeting up behind JB's back to deliberately let public see KC behaving this way. He further stated that the prosecution is going to lose this case because they are so gung ho. (Not an exact quote - my words)

I'm glad you pointed this out-- I hadn't really thought much about it, but your post prompted me to--
She doesn't doesn't always pronounce "s" sounds like this-- so I don't think she has a true speech impediment, or, problem with phoneme production.
Rather, this "sch" sound can result when one is producing an "s" sound through their teeth with a VERY clenched jaw. If I clench my jaw really tightly, and tensely say the "s" sound, it comes out "sch"-- IMO, when she's producing this "sch" sound she's probably trying to conceal her abject rage and talking thru clenched teeth. -- Something I guess we already know, but it's interesting to see how the littlest details can help paint the big picture.

I think its an "affectation." Part of her imaginary persona.

Ok I made a brave decision today and downloaded the youtube version of the video to my ipod so I could watch it at work for a second time. Apparently I am a glutton for punishment. :crazy: And I should note that the only youtube version I could find yesterday was the one with the missing 13 minutes. Maybe I can find the real one on youtube soon? Anyone seen it?

Anyway, I read this whole thread and I have a few comments.

First is this quote:
This is seriously the first time I've been angry, that I've been frustrated to the point where I can't even think straight at this moment

Made me laugh out loud, because it was exactly how *I* felt at that precise moment. :bang:

And after listening to the short version three more times, :eek: it just made me want to ARGUE with her. Like about the part that she has been praying every day for new insights to share, but then is outraged at the questions and wants to know why anyone could "seriously" think she has any "new insights". That's some strong faith right there. :rolleyes:

Or how she doesn't hear any bad stuff, but JB is keeping her fully informed, and people on NG and the internet are making up "fabricated" and "disgusting" things about her. Well, KC, George and Cindy are facing these daily NG episodes and internet (and real life) speculators every hour of every day, not just those couple of hours a week. How about some sympathy? Oh yeah, never mind. :rolleyes:

And when you come into the room and see your mother hysterically crying, and your "only source of information about the outside world" is out of town, it would be "normal" to say, what's wrong? Has something happened? Did you hear something about Caylee???? Rather than laugh and overlook her. :rolleyes:

And I am amused that as much Kool-aid as KC hands out, she certainly seems to be drinking some of JB's. Her parents (and LA, in his phone call released before) all seem to be trying to let her know that JB has to look out for himself first and no matter what he says, she is still a client and he has a goal. KC has put her entire rest of her life into the hands of this man (not that anyone's hands could save her at this point, not arguing that) and her whole family tries to get her to take a hard look at him and realize that maybe he ISN'T sending her messages, or giving her the ones from her family, or telling her how bad her situation REALLY is, or giving her good advice on talking with her family or LE. But KC puts her foot down - nope, JB is doing "absolutely" everything to keep her perfectly informed and up to date on everything she needs to know, and the fact that her entire family voices suspicions about him makes her grab onto him even more. Like: "I'm 12 old and you don't like the friends I hang out with - you say they are bad influences? Well I'll show you! My friends are the best friends ever and I will hang out with them even MORE now!" :rolleyes: I look forward to the delightful day when KC is facing an appeal and chooses a new attorney because JB promised to get her out and then let her down, and how he betrayed her.

I should note that in mid July I turned on Nancy Grace in time to see the pictures of Caylee and heard NG say she was missing. And I turned the channel to whatever it was I wanted to watch that night and said to myself, "That poor mother, she must be worried to death about that sweet little girl. Look how cute she is! Ugh. I hope she is rescued soon and is too little to remember whatever her kidnapper has done to her." Later that night I checked WS to see if there was an Amber alert for Caylee. Those 2 hours in between were the sum total of my sympathy for KC.

Finally, as I noted before, she does not mention "Zanny" by name once, and she doesn't ask about the investigation once. If you buy the fact that she could not have any new insights after being out of the loop a month, you have to consider the fact that she could GET new insights from what is going on in the investigation. Like, "Oh, Lake County??? OMG I just remembered Zanny runs a laudromat there!" Or some such. But she doesn't ask, and they don't tell. So I think neither party really wants new insights.

OK I am hitting the hay. You all have a great night!

Yes! Sociopath's do this because they have to pretend to be normal and have feelings. Unfortunately, they still get it wrong and their comments come across weird and innapropriate. Their sentences are mixed up and wrong words used because they don't comprehend the emotional meaning of a certain word to be able to use it correctly. IMO, Casey and Lee both do this.
Great post!

Did you guys see Geraldo on O'Reilly tonight? He said that GA and LE set this meeting up behind JB's back to deliberately let public see KC behaving this way. He further stated that the prosecution is going to lose this case because they are so gung ho. (Not an exact quote - my words)

No I didn't see this, but nothing that comes from Gerry Rivers would surprise me...he is a dolt. Do people think the world will suspend reality and believe these lies? Please. No one has to MAKE Casey look bad, Casey does that just fine all by herself. I also don't think I trust Gerry's assessment of who is going to win this trial. Frustrating. I think I need to go find the video of the chair meeting his nose...excuse me....

Oh. My. Dear. Lord. I feel sick. Ok. Can someone please explain to me why Casey says she can't show her feelings about Caylee because of the media and her court case, but it is OK for her to cry, be angry, and discuss everything about how HER OWN FEELINGS? It seems to me she would be viewed in a better light if she showed emotion about Caylee being missing?????

(side note... I am so in awe of the websleuthers who found that house!)

I...can't...stand...it! Watching that video literally made me sick to my stomach. The line that really got to me was when she was saying that she would give anything to see any of them but that she wanted to see her dad the most because she's been so disconnected from him. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?!?!?! How about your baby!? I literally wanted to pound my fists against the desk in fury at the video. Selfish. Selfish. Selfish. Selfish. The word doesn't even begin to describe her. Why the defense wanted this video released I'll never understand.

a count of words KC used

“I” - 243 times
“I’m” - 66 times
“I’ve” - 39 times
“Me” - 37 times
“Myself” - 9 times
“My” - 28 times
“We” - 12 times
“Us” - 4 times
“Caylee” - ONLY 8 TIMES!!

I finally got to hear the whole video earlier this evening uninterrupted (sans kids).
I'm not sure I can hear another word out of Casey's mouth. The whole pretense of calling to a guard so she doesn't have to look at her mother crying. (how many times does she pull similar crap in other interviews) Then she spends the entire time trying to deflect any and everything away from herself. I'd like to know what Cindy mumbled before Casey picked up. Did anyone catch it?

I'm no expert at all, but I believe that Casey could have some mental illness and possible psychosis along with being a sociopath. Casey would have to of been diagnosed a lot younger to get help and that's hard to do. I don't blame her parents though, because if she'd had drunks or dope heads as parents she'd probably already be a serial killer. Anyone who would premeditate and then kill a baby couldn't have been helped a whole lot IMO unless hospitalized for years in an asylum.
After watching the video, I couldn't help but think she should never have been let near that child.

I couldn't get through five minutes yesterday, I tried very hard today to make it through the whole thing. Oh. My. Stars. I echo the sentiments of another poster who felt the need to shower after seeing the tape. There really are no words. I don't think anyone could view that tape and not conclude that the woman is a self-absorbed cold blooded killer. She is chiding her parents for Caylee being their primary concern! Narcissism. Plain and simple. I am sorry, I really can not find words...

...or she could just have a bilateral lisp.

Yes! Sociopath's do this because they have to pretend to be normal and have feelings. Unfortunately, they still get it wrong and their comments come across weird and innnapropriate. Their sentences are mixed up and wrong words used because they don't comprehend the emotional meaning of a certain word to be able to use it correctly. IMO, Casey and Lee both do this.

I agree there's an unusual connection and communication style between the two of them. Unfortunately, it's a very dysfunctional family.

Brain impediment.
O/T: I have a sister just like her. BTW If anyone could email me or PM me, my sister has been missing for 2 yrs. I didn't want to start a thread, but there is some info, I just would like to know how I can find out when she live at her last address. TIA
Oh, I'm so sorry. You should start a thread. It could only help.

My prayers are with you.

why in none of these calls or videos, has not one person ever asked her why she didn't report Caylee missing? That is never even brought up.

Welcome to WS!

No split personality, no mental illness, no convincing herself she didn't do this. She's wearing a disguise, a mask. She's a sociopath. Below is a good link on sociopathy in a nutshell.

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

(snip)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience, that they seldom even guess at your condition.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints, and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please, with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the world. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can do anything at all, and still your strange advantage over the majority of people, who are kept in line by their consciences will most likely remain undiscovered.[/FONT]

Thank you for this link. The information about sociopaths was very interesting. It mentioned the idea of a cat toying with a mouse before it kills the mouse. This reminds me of the way KC seems to enjoy toying with (torturing) her parents when she has the information they want, they are distraught, and she thinks it is just funny as can be. She is holding all the cards and enjoys seeing them suffer. KC is really reprehensible.

Second view of the video and I really think that George was trying to get her to confess... a narcissistic personality LOVES to hear how they are in charge... you can see how he tried to weave that thread. He gives her the "CEO of all of us" scenario. Then he tries to tell her how special she is to be in the area she's occupying in prison. He acknowledges that she is in control. I may be way off base here, but I think that's what the FBI told him to do to try to get her to talk, knowing she and George have a chance for a one-on-one conversation.

I finally got to hear the whole video earlier this evening uninterrupted (sans kids).
I'm not sure I can hear another word out of Casey's mouth. The whole pretense of calling to a guard so she doesn't have to look at her mother crying. (how many times does she pull similar crap in other interviews) Then she spends the entire time trying to deflect any and everything away from herself. I'd like to know what Cindy mumbled before Casey picked up. Did anyone catch it?

It sounded like she said, I'm going to be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member