Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God she is a big baby, all she complains about is herself! She's complaining about her mom making chilli and people being over the house?! WAH WAH I want to be there it's not fair! This makes her look bad because she does not make any mention of her daughter.

She seriously wants them to sit there and do chit chat and at that time Caylee is missing! She doesn't want to talk about it!

Oh goody, KC's got the jailhouse religion. Thirty years of bible reading in jail. Or forty or fifty!

Just like everyone else said, its me, me, me, I, I, I.

KC: I'm going to hang up right now and walk away.

CA: No, honey, please don't.

KC: I, I, I, me, me. me....feel sorry for me, you've all done this to me. Blah, blah, blah.

Puke, puke, puke.

And they let this evil wench back into their home? Put up with the protesters because she was there. I cannot get a read on Cindy and George.

Wow what a (expletive)!!!! This one really shows true how she cares about noone but HERSELF! Absolutely ungrateful, selfish, guilty, B&$%^!!!!!

I am against the death penalty.. but this certainly makes me reconsider. I have never seen anything, anyone like this. She is the most manipulative, revolting, shell of a human being I have ever, EVER, seen.

George asked what she did last Saturday ( Caylee's Birthday) and Casey said she kept her head under the pillow and cried and read the Bible.

So Casey thinks that her father was the one separated the most from? Ummmm, no....her daughter? Caylee? geez louise it's frustrating

Agreed. I could not be within a foot of her. That glass window thing would not be able to hold me back.

Very interesting the part where she says that all she can do is sit in her cell and do work for her trial. Excited utterance. Couldnt even keep up the pretense that she was trying to figure out ways to find Caylee.

Right and not once "I am so sorry I caused this trouble for you mom and dad" Just yelling at them and berating them. She goes on and on about how she has nobody, but they have each other. Like all sociopaths she doesn't take any responsibility. IMO she uses the praying thing and the reading the bible thing in a cunning way to try and make mom and dad feel guilty.

She's contemptible. Beyond that.

And I feel sorry for the A's, GA sitting there wishing he could say all the stuff he wants to about JB and his advice, CA crushed, but I will never feel apologetic again for believing that they know she did this. It's so simple in it's awfulness. It isn't like her little girl is gone. Speculation that she drowned isn't a knife in her heart. She's angry people could expect her to take the lead, because it could hurt HER. My god, what is she?

George asked what she did last Saturday ( Caylee's Birthday) and Casey said she kept her head under the pillow and cried and read the Bible.

Maybe she did. Would like to hear about her behavior from the jailers.
And only the jailers.

Casey's even more vile and despicable than we thought, and never in a million years did I think that was possible.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

the part where George starts THANKING her over and over and over because she said that she wanted to see him on his own.

I dont know if I can make it all the way through...

One more thing . . . if I were INNOCENTLY sitting in jail after my child was missing, and my mom and dad walked in with shirts with my beautiful missing child's photo and the words "Fly away home," and "We miss you," I'd break down bawling right there. I would NOT just give a half smile and say the shirts were nice. What a messed up reaction!

Do you all notice all she never even tells her parents how anything led up to the fact of where her daughter is? no one discusses all the lies she told the police or why she lied to them? No one asks her what the truth was? No one asks her what led up with Caylee missing? She has no real story to tell them even if another lie....

EXACTLY! Why don't they ask her about the lies? My parents would ask me.. wouldn't yours?

More worried that they are having chili at the house without her....

This chick can tell these two that the moon is made out of cheese and they would believe her. They are so clueless....

And her parents pander to her! It's sick! I could not sit there the way they do, I would be screaming at her!!!!! It is so obvious she KNOWS and lies and lies to keep them in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody