Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from the NG 1/15 thread but it closed before I could post this.

after saying her bright little "good morning" to daddy, who calls her "beautiful" again (shudder), casey has the nerve to ask why cindy is crying "already." wow. um... gee, casey, maybe it's because you have made her life a living hell? completely without remorse or guilt, it's impossible for her to even see the suffering she has caused her family.

words fail me right now.

This is key, KC complains later about having no info --- yet -- her opening conversation with her parents isn't, is there any news?, have they found Caylee?, etc.

If KC even wanted to fake caring about Caylee she'd make a point of asking for the latest news and developments. Not only did I not hear her ask but during whole jail calls I never heard KC initiate questions, only deflect them.

CA knows. CA knows that KC is not asking and CA knows KC has done something. CA even opens the door with the media comment on Caylee maybe drowning and, KC punts it. KC didn't have to admit in the call but, she could have opened up and said we need to talk.

CA is struggling with KC knowing and plugs for info. GA knows and tells KC she is the 'boss', to say you are in control and can tell us, need to tell us, are the only one who knows. KC swings from anger to giggles to tears to keep it all on her and about her.

She is DEFINITELY in control, defiant and, deflecting.

For those who may not already know, the remark about Jose being in NY was when he visited Geraldo Rivera and GR took Jose and his wife out sailing on his boat. Ever since then GR has been pampering Baez bigtime.

Yup. Padilla also said on NG that KC knew during this visit that she was going to be bonded out. Interesting.

I sure would like CA's chili recipe. It must be the best chili evah because KC was truly, truly, absolutely upset about missing it.

Has anyone had a look at this yet ?

I believe this is where the missing part of the tape is

I went back and there sure is something missing.

I had to put the video on pause several times when I first watched it - it just infuriates me beyond belief. I all but threw up when she said that everyone had their "opportunity" and then I was arrested wasn't even given 24 hrs. OMG like they were suppose to say OK KC we are going to arrest you, but, not for 24 hrs. She said she doesn't want anyone seeing any of the videos - she is tired of everyone asking her questions!!!!!!!!!
NS magee

At the beginning of the video, CA tells her that they all are trying and that they have no means to get her out of jail. Well, with that KC proceeds to blow up No one to comfort me WELL KC WHO COMFORTED CAYLEE WHEN SHE SO NEEDED HER MOTHER TO PROTECT HER, COMFORT AND LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every audio or video tape of KC in this case has the common theme that she is talking just plain nonsense? Any rational person can hear that. Yuri and other LE at least told her so in no uncertain terms. I get the impression that, that usually has not happened to KC. I can not see how JB will spin any sort of case on this nonsense. Perhaps he is a superman amoungst defence lawyers, but I have seen no evidence of that.

KC thinks she is miserable now? She's in jail, wait until she gets a good taste of PRISON after her conviction. I find so much comfort in that thought....it scares me, LOL

I totally agree. George and Cindy knew as soon as they smelled the car. After that, they must have been hoping for something, anything, that would make them be wrong. But yes, I believe in my heart they have known all along.

The grief I saw in their faces was gut wrenching. They knew they lost Caylee. We saw their grief. It looked like hopeless grief. I never saw any hope in their faces because they knew.

Cindy was wrecked. How she went from that to the delusion game is beyond me, but I felt so awful for both of them. They sat there and listened to their self centered daughter go on and on about her poor little self, yet it looked like Cindy wanted to go through the glass and shake her silly, yet she couldn't. The amazing restraint they show is mind boggling.

I do not agree with really anything the A's have done and don't understand why they do the things they do. I have gotten so ticked at them many times, but the pain I saw was very real. They had known for a month they would never see their little doll again.

When Cindy tried to tell Casey how bad it has been at home and Casey fluffed it off and laughed about George's outburst to the media, I could see the look of disbelief and almost embarrassment on Cindy's part that her daughter could be so cold and cruel. Those grandparents needed to be treated with kid gloves by their daughter, but instead she donned the boxing gloves. What a twisted witch.
My thoughts too, when the visit began GA looked so worried and CA seemed to be totally disguisted at the sight of her daughter, while casey just kept smiling and laughing, again, again, and again.

I sure would like CA's chili recipe. It must be the best chili evah because KC was truly, truly, absolutely upset about missing it.

I know..WTH? She is a very disturbed person IMHO. I have never seen anyone so emotionless and cold. I hope I never do again. I have a mentally ill sister that I thought was evil. Little did I know...

This is key, KC complains later about having no info --- yet -- her opening conversation with her parents isn't, is there any news?, have they found Caylee?, etc.

Great observation. She walks out and sits down with that world-weary half-smile on her face, like she just made it home from fighting in a war or something. "Why's *she* crying already?" Yow, she's coooooollllld.

"When this goes to trial" comment. What was she in jail for at that time? Check fraud, right? Seems to me she's banking on a murder trial.

I've gotten through about 7 pages of this thread so far, but I've watched the whole August 14th video of GA and CA visiting Casey in jail...and this is the video that I wondered why a week or so ago why it hasn't been released earlier to the media because this is one of the jailhouse visists that is mentioned in Yuri Melich's November summary that was in the Thanksgiving document dump. Melich monitored this jailhouse visit live too.

Casey is all about me in this visit, everything is all about her. Cindy looks pretty frustrated in this visit, I'm guessing that's why she has her head resting on the table so Casey can't see her face for some of this visit.

I thought it was interesting that LP said on the Nancy Grace show that Casey already knew that she was going to get bonded out of jail when this visit with the parents was done. That makes this visit with GA and CA that much more telling. Casey so manipulates everyone and everything.

I do believe that this is what we were supposed to see. Otherwise there really is no reason for jose to have pushed for this video to be released, it doesn't help her at all. He wants us to see that she is emotionally disturbed.

KC's new defense will be the emotional abuse she has suffered at the hands of her parent's and more specifically at the hands of cindy. jmo

Interesting point. I can absolutely see how CA can drive someone crazy. She's driven me nuts for the past six months. Seriously, I found this tape appalling. It shows her narcissistic traits from the minute it starts. All she talks about is herself and how frustrated and angry she is over being pressed for details, NOT that her child is missing. She makes me sick. I can't wait until she's convicted. The highlight of the tape for me was when she said she saw an episode of NG!

I canNOT stand kc.. I'm watching it again.. she's all poor poor me.. UGH

I canNOT stand kc.. I'm watching it again.. she's all poor poor me.. UGH

I just started watching and poor CA. In the very beginning, she can't even speak shes so upset.

Kc no wonder she wants to see her dad, she knows CA is just sick about all this and she may have him wrapped.

I just can not fathom someone like this. I have never seen someone so cold and so heartless. It's like she has no soul. It's really quite frightening. She has no feeling at all for her dead little baby, no feeling for her parents and their misery. She's just empty inside. I hope they never let her out.

Yep. I have seen it before but every time I do its like a sucker punch.

I CANNOT for the life of me figure out why in HELL JB wanted this visit. He knew it would be released to the public. He must have has SOME idea what was on it??? How the heck is this going to help them?

IMO, KC told Baez that she showed "emotion" in the video so he thought it would help prove she is not as sociopathic as the rest of us view her. Too bad it was all me, me, me.

This is from the NG 1/15 thread but it closed before I could post this.

If KC even wanted to fake caring about Caylee she'd make a point of asking for the latest news and developments. Not only did I not hear her ask but during whole jail calls I never heard KC initiate questions, only deflect them.

CA knows. CA knows that KC is not asking and CA knows KC has done something. CA even opens the door with the media comment on Caylee maybe drowning and, KC punts it. KC didn't have to admit in the call but, she could have opened up and said we need to talk.

CA is struggling with KC knowing and plugs for info. GA knows and tells KC she is the 'boss', to say you are in control and can tell us, need to tell us, are the only one who knows. KC swings from anger to giggles to tears to keep it all on her and about her.

She is DEFINITELY in control, defiant and, deflecting.

Well said.

After watching this video 3 times, I simply feel I owe George and Cindy huge apologies. I am knocking on wood right now because each time throughout this case that I have said this, the very next day they say or do something that totally ticks me off.
One thing I have no dout about..they loved Caylee.
I don't know if any therapy in this world will get them through what has happened in their family.

Can we talk about picture number 10 of the slideshow? The mere thought that this could have been the last thing Caylee saw before she died.

Great observation. She walks out and sits down with that world-weary half-smile on her face, like she just made it home from fighting in a war or something. "Why's *she* crying already?" Yow, she's coooooollllld.

Yeah, in response to "why's she crying already?"...If I were George, I would have glared at her and said, "Give you ONE guess."

I mean...seriously? Would you even ask that rhetorically? That girl. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV