Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered why she wasn't mad when they took Caylee?
Don't you think that was telling.

Oh yeah. :yes::yes:

She says she is so frustrated - it's clear that she IS very angry - I don't think that is fake. I think at the time of that video she had spent the previous month in a personal hell, a world with no cell phones, no internet, no text messages, no Blockbuster, no checkbooks to steal, no Target to run to and buy lingerie, no boyfriends to juggle. And then, her parents have the gall to ask her for anything, ANYTHING they can do to help find her baby and get her out of jail?!?!? :eek::shakehead:

Oh, I'd be pi$$ed too, KC! Except if MY little girl went missing I would be directing all of my anger at the person who took her, not the people trying to help find her. And that person that took her would not be imaginary. Just a couple of minor differences.

PS: I am taking it as a personal message from KC about the internet posters with no life. :nono: And to "hammer" :gavel: that point home to myself, I am going to go kiss my little girl goodnight, :blowkiss: sleep in my own bed :sleep: in my own house that I pay for, go to work at my real job tomorrow:present:, and spend the evening with my little girl, my niece, and my nephew. :grouphug: On Saturday I will go out to eat at my favorite restaurant with some of my friends. :martini:And whaddaya know, I will bring my kid along! :D On Sunday I will go out to church :prayer:, take a walk in the neighborhood :sunshine:and then I will go to a class they are having at a craft store nearby.:camera: And I will smile as I think about which one of us has no life. :behindbar <--- KC or ME---> :nluv:

Oh yeah. :yes::yes:

She says she is so frustrated - it's clear that she IS very angry - I don't think that is fake. I think at the time of that video she had spent the previous month in a personal hell, a world with no cell phones, no internet, no text messages, no Blockbuster, no checkbooks to steal, no Target to run to and buy lingerie, no boyfriends to juggle. And then, her parents have the gall to ask her for anything, ANYTHING they can do to help find her baby and get her out of jail?!?!? :eek::shakehead:

Oh, I'd be pi$$ed too, KC! Except if MY little girl went missing I would be directing all of my anger at the person who took her, not the people trying to help find her. And that person that took her would not be imaginary. Just a couple of minor differences.

PS: I am taking it as a personal message from KC about the internet posters with no life. :nono: And to "hammer" :gavel: that point home to myself, I am going to go kiss my little girl goodnight, :blowkiss: sleep in my own bed :sleep: in my own house that I pay for, go to work at my real job tomorrow:present:, and spend the evening with my little girl, my niece, and my nephew. :grouphug: On Saturday I will go out to eat at my favorite restaurant with some of my friends. :martini:And whaddaya know, I will bring my kid along! :D On Sunday I will go out to church :prayer:, take a walk in the neighborhood :sunshine:and then I will go to a class they are having at a craft store nearby.:camera: And I will smile as I think about which one of us has no life. :behindbar <--- KC or ME---> :nluv:

Love it!!! :woohoo:

Never mind what us Joe Smoes are saying and doing, What does she think her friends, lovers, etc. are thinking and saying. :)

Wow! This is the most pathetic pity party I have ever seen! I actually felt sorry for CA. Notice how they coddled her? It's like they are afraid of her or afraid to get her "upset"...WTH?

I actually hurt for Cindy when I saw a few clips on NG tonight. I can't listen to that tape yet. KC's voice still makes me ill.

However, I did look at the slide show of the video. She let her mask slip a few times in that slide show. I would love to hear a body/facial expression expert analyze that.

She is so full of rage it breaks through, I have never, never seen anyone like that before in my life and I pray that I don't ever. I think Caylee was the focus of that rage on the 16 of June. I am beginning to think that Caylee died a very violent death. No broken bones but I think seeing her rage bubble up from under the surface and break through just a bit...it makes me ill to think of what Caylee's last minutes were like. Did it go on for a while? Long enough for KC to want to make her shut up with the shrill terrified screaming? Did she grab the duct tape and start winding it around her head? I think I need to take a break from reading this board. I could just cry.

I washed my sons mouth out with soap when he was about 10.
I literally crammed the bar of soap in his mouth.
I have always felt somewhat guilty for doing that.

Not anymore

I don't know if this has been mentioned and I haven't even watched the video yet... but in some of the pics you can really see the demon in her soul. Truly evil, and it made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. Creepy!:eek:

Has the video been removed? I could not get it to play. Anyone else notice this?

Please, you know the defense team reads here. Don't give them any ideas!:crazy:

LOL! Oh c'mon! If the Enquirer ran a story saying KC was an alien, I'd buy it.

I think that is a great defense and is the only one that would provide reasonable doubt, and I hope they use it.

Of course I'd have to quit my job and go to Orlando for the trial, but it would be worth it.

God, but this was painful to watch but I stuck out the whole 31+ minutes. Painful to watch a socio/BPD twisting the knife in her parents. Painful to watch George trying to stay in her good graces (and hopefully get information, MOO, from his perspective) and then there was Cindy. Her pain was palpable.

I really feel for G&C. My mother is BPD/Narc. Hearing Casey turn everything back onto herself and the bottomless pit that she is of self-concern and pity absolutely turned my stomach. (And sounded so very familiar). I think G&C knew Casey well enough by then that they knew yelling "Where is Caylee??!!" would never work with her. You have to (as sickening as it is) butter these psychos up and not pi** them off in the least if you want to get the information you want. That's what I hear, at least from my life experience, when I hear George sounding so pathetic on these tapes.

I cant tell what is going on either

Can everyone please look at the 29min mark and you will see where it cuts out and back in and changes.

I think this is the missing part of the tape

Casey says ..........Keep saying it because its the truth, and the more I keep saying it the less likely they're going to..........

THEN IT CUTS OUT

And a Green and Black Bar comes up !!

then something about the media

And then Cindy says thanks very much

There is something shonky in this part of the tape !!! as Casey would say
I can FEEL IT ....

I see it. And Cindy kinda laughs as she says thankyou. Very weird, and it just may be what was cut out. Good catch!:)

G and C look like fools. :crazy:

I think they look horribly distraught and heartbroken. I think they look devastated and anguished. I think they are trying the best they can to get crumbs of information out of their lying, murderous offspring. I think they look like they have no idea what to do next, stuck in this nightmarish situation.

I think that I'm glad I'm not them, glad I'm not in that situation, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

And this is coming from someone who is DEFINITELY not a fan. But I don't think I could agree to call them fools after seeing Cindy's anguish in that video.

It's all about control and attention in KC land. Even in jail she can control her mother. She enjoys the pain she sees on her mother's face. I have heard many times, children will even misbehave to be the center of attention. In her case she killed her own daughter. KC believes that KC now controls CA and GA, even from jail. And best of all KC sees KC, not Caylee as the center of everyone's attention (including us with no lives) She does not think like a normal person which is why none of us normal people can understand her. Put her in a room with other sociopath's and they will all be able to identify with each other. She has no heart, but most sociopaths don't.

Just had a thought, does she even mention Zanny during this visit? She does mention Caylee, and fairly early in (although in reference to how everyone is worried about Caylee, not KC. Whatever. :rolleyes:) But I don't recall her saying Zanny at all. She does say tell her that we forgive her, but she doesn't mention Zanny by name. :waitasec:

Please can someone tell me so I don't have to listen again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves