SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that really nice picture attributed to Kyron of a red squirrel?

seriously?!?!? back when SM's fb was public, did anyone see this? i did not. if i still can post about SM's fb, apologies to mods and do not reply....thx

Did she have 2 FB pages 'cause I thought I read through everything...even the older posts, and I never saw any of that. Huh....

I just can't imagine what in the heck happened! She takes him to his school then decides to dispose of him?????????

It is puzzling, and I still can't rap my head around that she might have harmed that sweet little boy.

I was just looking closely at the picture of Kyron in front of his science exhibit and the picture of Kyron's friend in front of his exhibit. They are absolutely taken in the same classroom -- You can compare the random papers tacked up to the board among other things. However, they can't be taken at the same time, or even in a close period of time. The friend's exhibit is in Kyron's picture along with some other exhibits, and they obscure much of the bulletin board. But the friend's picture is taken from a very similar distance from the board. If it were taken at the position it's in in Kyron's pic, then the things on the bulletin board would be much higher and larger in the picture. Plus, no other exhibits show, the bulletin board is not obscured and there is not exhibit to the right, like is showing next to the friend's exhibit in Kyron's picture.
This comparison picture is kind of messy, but I drew lines from the things on the bulletin board in each picture that correspond and from the paint streaks on the friend's exhibit in the background of Kyron's pic to the paint streaks on the exhibit in the friend's pic. Also note the identical off-center arrangement of the display elements of the friend's exhibit in both pictures.
Were these pictures purported to be taken on the same morning?
comparisonpic.jpg

I totally think this is the same day. You can see the same materials hanging on the bulletin board in the background. You can't see the project behind this one because of the angle that the image is taken at, but if you look close, you can see 2 desks to the left in the image of his friend. In the photo of Kyron you can confirm that there is a second desk behind the one his friend is at, PLUS extra space behind til you reach the wall. As a photo professional myself I can tell you that the further away you are, the depth of field is obscured (also has much to do with whether she was zoomed out/in with her camera), so in the image of Kyron, it's hard to distinguish how far is actually between his friends project and the chalkboard. It's hard to explain, but I do believe they were taken the same day. MOO.

The one thing that makes me sad is that in most of the photos her daughter is dressed to impress, cute clothes, always looks nices while Kyron appears to have hand me downs, grungy pants, and stained shirts. Perhaps it's just the nature of boys vs. girls, but that did stand out to me.

I can post the link to the album if it's okay. Someone please let me know. :)

yes. this stood out to me as well, and I didn't want to say much on it at first.
But did mention a few times he looks like he wears hand me downs. It looks as if SM favors the daughter in terms of doll-ing her up more

Of course this could be boy vs girl or an age and independence thing.

Did I say something wrong?? that was REALLY ODD. LOL I went to post something and it said it was being sent to a mod or something lol

I totally think this is the same day. You can see the same materials hanging on the bulletin board in the background. You can't see the project behind this one because of the angle that the image is taken at, but if you look close, you can see 2 desks to the left in both images. As a photo professional myself I can tell you that the further away you are, the depth of field is obscured, so in the image of Kyron, it's hard to distinguish how far is actually between his friends project and the chalkboard. MOO.

This would have to be one massively long classroom for the friend's exhibit to be the same distance from that bulletin board wall in both pictures. Especially since you can tell by Kyron's picture that the bulletin board is taller than the friend's exhibit.

When did rumor and links to unknown people posting by a particular name become acceptable? Stop NOW or TO will be given.

Have we not learned anything from the horrible rumors last night. Knock it off. The picture links will be reviewed by Kimster when she returns tonight. Until then don't post them again and if you have already remove them.

OK I am closing the other thread for review. My mailbox is full of alerts and poor BeanE has work ed her *advertiser censored** off today. Special thanks to grandmaj as well.

Here is the dealio.

SM has not been named as a POI or as a suspect.
However, the speculation is out there and the discussion can go on.
RESPONSIBLY.

You cannot post everything about her personal life and/or her relatives and/or everyone she knows.
Use some sense people and imagine this is a relative or friend of yours and suddenly you are thrust into the crazywideweb simply because you know her.

Do not link to ANYTHING that you cannot confirm 100% belongs to SM. That goes for usernames or any other web presence. Public information can be LINKED; not copied and pasted.

if you have a question about something, ask.

with that all said have there been any other reports from those inside the investigation that confirm this report?

Thanks and be smart.

Here is the dealio.

SM has not been named as a POI or as a suspect.
However, the speculation is out there and the discussion can go on.
RESPONSIBLY.

You cannot post everything about her personal life and/or her relatives and/or everyone she knows.

Use some sense people and imagine this is a relative or friend of yours and suddenly you are thrust into the crazywideweb simply because you know her.

Do not link to any personal profile sites like "Linked In", her FB, etc.

if you have a question about something, ask.

NEW MEMBERS READ HERE ---------------> [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107206"]*~* Welcome Members and Guests to Kyron's Forum *~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

UPDATED GUIDELINES IN KYRON'S FORUM HERE ---------------------> [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106878"]Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Posting NAMES OF MINORS will get you a time out.
:nono:

Thanks and be smart.

I think very soon they will find evidence on Sauvie Island.

Is there anything to substantiate the cell ping information? That can be the most damning or exhonerating evidence.

Watching KGW live.

Terri Horman drove out her driveway today and of course wouldn't stop to talk to media.

The truck has been returned.

Terri Horman was the LAST PERSON to see Kyron. Said that clearly.

Investigators are aware of the uncle thing, and are looking at it, but do not believe that it's connected to Kyron's investigation.

Now looking at Lindsey Baum. Her mother has reached out to the Hormans/Youngs.

Let me add...

They said that searchers are having difficulty with the search because the waters that they are searching is murky.

Which leads me to believe that they know he's no longer alive. =(

Watching KGW live.

Terri Horman drove out her driveway today and of course wouldn't stop to talk to media.

The truck has been returned.

Terri Horman was the LAST PERSON to see Kyron. Said that clearly.

Investigators are aware of the uncle thing, and are looking at it, but do not believe that it's connected to Kyron's investigation.

Now looking at Lindsey Baum. Her mother has reached out to the Hormans/Youngs.

So that wasn't my imagination.

I had just posted in the truck thread that I was (also) watching KGW and understood the truck to be back home. For a moment, I wasn't sure I had it right. Glad to see this post.

Could you tell if she was alone in the car?

So that wasn't my imagination.

I had just posted in the truck thread that I was (also) watching KGW and understood the truck to be back home. For a moment, I wasn't sure I had it right. Glad to see this post.

Could you tell if she was alone in the car?

No, I couldn't tell if she was alone. They didn't say Terri and Kaine, they just said Terri Horman leaving her home.

And yeah, they showed the truck back in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme