SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking closely at the picture of Kyron in front of his science exhibit and the picture of Kyron's friend in front of his exhibit. They are absolutely taken in the same classroom -- You can compare the random papers tacked up to the board among other things. However, they can't be taken at the same time, or even in a close period of time. The friend's exhibit is in Kyron's picture along with some other exhibits, and they obscure much of the bulletin board. But the friend's picture is taken from a very similar distance from the board. If it were taken at the position it's in in Kyron's pic, then the things on the bulletin board would be much higher and larger in the picture. Plus, no other exhibits show, the bulletin board is not obscured and there is not exhibit to the right, like is showing next to the friend's exhibit in Kyron's picture.
This comparison picture is kind of messy, but I drew lines from the things on the bulletin board in each picture that correspond and from the paint streaks on the friend's exhibit in the background of Kyron's pic to the paint streaks on the exhibit in the friend's pic. Also note the identical off-center arrangement of the display elements of the friend's exhibit in both pictures.
Were these pictures purported to be taken on the same morning?
comparisonpic.jpg

I'm not saying the SM isn't involved, but as I posted on another thread, if LE suspects her, why in the world would they allow her truck to be towed by a third party, thereby compromising potential forensic evidence? Given the fact that the truck was important enough to include in the questionnaire, just doesn't make sense they'd let it be hauled off and contaminated by a third party, especially if TH is a suspect.

IMO, it would be absolute stupidity on the part of LE to allow that truck to leave their custody if they suspect anyone connected to it (and there are multiple agencies involved with much expertise, so I don't feel LE doesn't know what they're doing).

I don't know what to think, but this fact alone prevents me from feeling confident that TH is a suspect.

I'm praying that LE wants EVERYONE to think it was towed by a third party.

I was just looking closely at the picture of Kyron in front of his science exhibit and the picture of Kyron's friend in front of his exhibit. They are absolutely taken in the same classroom -- You can compare the random papers tacked up to the board among other things. However, they can't be taken at the same time, or even in a close period of time. The friend's exhibit is in Kyron's picture along with some other exhibits, and they obscure much of the bulletin board. But the friend's picture is taken from a very similar distance from the board. If it were taken at the position it's in in Kyron's pic, then the things on the bulletin board would be much higher and larger in the picture. Plus, no other exhibits show, the bulletin board is not obscured and there is not exhibit to the right, like is showing next to the friend's exhibit in Kyron's picture.
This comparison picture is kind of messy, but I drew lines from the things on the bulletin board in each picture that correspond and from the paint streaks on the friend's exhibit in the background of Kyron's pic to the paint streaks on the exhibit in the friend's pic. Also note the identical off-center arrangement of the display elements of the friend's exhibit in both pictures.
comparisonpic.jpg

LE stated early on that they could not confirm the date this photo was taken.

I am sure they examined the truck at the start and found no sign of foul play in it. Any other biological evidence in the truck would not have any forensic value at all; even blood, if found, could possibly be explained away, though I am willing to bet they did not find blood, or truck would not have been removed in fashion that it was. His hair, fibers, etc, are not going to prove anything at all.

With all due respect, I disagree in the fact that nothing else would have forensic value. This is only an example, as the truck probably was forensically investigated, but the undercarriage, wheel wells, crevices, etc could be scraped for anything & everything...including various soil samples taken from Sauvie Island & compared with the truck scrapings. If they find a match, they could use it as a link to that location. The scrapings could even tell a time frame as to how "old" the sample actually is by testing the moisture in it, etc. Ya just never know.

I think there is a difference in the wording that speaks volumes. Didn't he say "TH was the last person seen WITH Kyron"? There's a big difference from that statement and "TH was the last known person TO SEE Kyron".

I caught that HLN report. It was basically talking about her FB stuff - pics and all - one pic of her little girl had a caption that said "This is my REAL child" (paraphrased - but I think that's how it read). And how she didn't change her pic from the little girl to Kyron until he was missing 6 days. It wasn't much, but they did say there would be more later.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said. I guess LE has discounted his best friend's report. Odd that he would interject the "alive" part.

I thought I heard she had deleted those comments after Kyron went missing and LE was able to find them? I read that here so I don't know.

She made it private, so nobody but friends could view it.

But what we DON'T know is........LE might have already checked the truck. Sure there would be evidence of Kyron being in it, but unless it was the scene of the crime it really would not have much value because it was their car and he had been in it. KWIM?

Thanks...and sure, I see what you're saying. However, there is only so much they can test for without anything from which to make forensic comparisons. If they suspect anyone with access to the truck, I don't see them releasing it to a third party when they may need to go back and test/look for specific evidence later.

I would like to toss this around with anyone willing so that we can try to determine reasons why they would or would not release the truck when someone with access to it might be a suspect.

(I replied on the other thread also but wasn't sure if you'd see it...didn't want you to think I'd ignored your reply here.:))

If he lives in the neighborhood, why would he not know their pickup, since he found it to be "strange"??

While Jim Kelley lives very nearby, he wouldn't necessarily cross paths with the Hormans. I am fixated on his experience & suggest you do what I did.. use the map linked in my siggy to go to Cornelius Pass Road near his home and do a 'street view' drive to his house.
You'll quickly see why it is beyond strange that he had any traffic down his way.

I am sure they examined the truck at the start and found no sign of foul play in it. Any other biological evidence in the truck would not have any forensic value at all; even blood, if found, could possibly be explained away, though I am willing to bet they did not find blood, or truck would not have been removed in fashion that it was. His hair, fibers, etc, are not going to prove anything at all.

No, but fibers, vegetation, etc. that a suspect may have carried into the car in the process of disposing of a body certainly might help prove a case. Until they find Kyron (hate to even type that), they won't have anything to use for the basis of comparison.

Looking at the google map with all of the case landmarks, they are in the same regional area, but not in the same neighborhood. When you zoom in or click for directions, they are almost a mile apart. When you look at the satellite image, it doesn't seem so odd. If they lived within a couple of populated blocks that's one thing. What Kelley stated is that no-one but his neighbors drives down his street, and that's why it was particularly odd.

My frame of reference is that two homes within a mile of each other in a VERY rural setting equals same neighborhood. As the crow flies, much less than that, and they both would be using Cornelius going to and from their prospective properties. You know who lives spitting distance from you when you live in a setting like that, and who does not belong.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said. I guess LE has discounted his best friend's report. Odd that he would interject the "alive" part.
Thank you - if that is his exact quote its even worse for me - last person to have seen him alive. Wow.

When this first broke, I did a bit of research, and I said, "no way she's involved." But the more I dug, the more I found, and within two days, my opinion had changed.

It is sickening to think that a person who seemed to have a great life, husband, children, stepson, could harbor the kind of hatred necessary to harm a child in her care.

I know that it's something that no one wants to think. And we want to look for other perpetrators, because it's just sickening to think that the woman smiling in photos with the child could harm the child.

It's the worst kind of crime. =( IF she did this, after everything this community has been through, I don't know if there's any way that she can sufficiently atone for this.

All my opinion.

I'm getting here late, so forgive me. :)

When Kryon first went missing, I told myself to not assume that she did it. We've had too many cases involving mothers who kill their children lately, namely Caylee and Ethan. I didn't want to jump to that. And she took him to school-so of course she didn't do it!

And then I saw her at the press conference. My meter went haywire and my gut told me there was something not right.

Poor Kyron. :(

comparisonpic.jpg

Nice work on the photos!

This makes me think that the projects were set-up the night before or after school the night before. Didn't someone mention a date in the pics before? Anyone remember which photo and where?

Links don't work JoCoKSEyes (that was hard to type!)

I would only worry about the "flyer" IF the following end up not being fact in the case:
IF these things are true in facts then I am not worried at all.

* They already have soild confirmation that she was in the white ford pickup on the day in question.
* They already have her "cell phone pings" there for they already know where she was and when.
* They already explored the other options, they have proven they have allowed for unfiltered memory already more than once in this case. They remained silent and supportive as to not mislead any potential memories or leads. By the way, they continue to do so despite pressure and questions from the media. They put it out there. Missing child. Please phone in. It was national. All leads didn't pan out, they explored them and they were unfounded or proven to be false or mistaken.

ok thats it.

How it could help? Know up front..anyone dispute or deny known facts. Why wait for trial to find a secret "witness" to say hey that isn't right I saw xyz. Also shows that they are investigating all angles. During trail they can't say, wait a minute this whole time they have focused in on my client. Not the case, they explored all other avenues before even admiting that her truck was seen that day. Bottom line IMHOO I'm not worried about the "flyer" I would have been if they put it out on day 1 or 2 or 3...

My opinion is that it is SM, yes...but it may not be....it's out there, though. First comment posted on that article...
That screen name also has a ebay account but that would be really strange since they last bought something on the 4th the day he went missing and on the 7th a postive feedback was left. ( it was for a pair of pants that NO WAY would of fit her) so i was thinking it was not her THEN I read down lower and seen the person also bought teaching stuff back in 2009/2008 and she did say she was once a teacher. Odd. not sure what to make out of this.

She made it private, so nobody but friends could view it.

This is not true. Her PROFILE is set to private, but you can still view the photos. I'm not sure if I can share the link here since her FB PROFILE is set to private. Can someone confirm?

And to verify...in the album, there are several images from Easter where the little girl is smiling, etc. and then one where she looks like she is screaming, showing a bit of personality. Under this photo, the caption still reads "Ahh, yes, my REAL daughter!". As much as I suspect Terri, I don't think the comments mean anything at all.

Later in the album, and image of Kyron is shown with his truck Easter basket on his head, the comment reads "I just don't even ask anymore..." which I read as a joke.

The one thing that makes me sad is that in most of the photos her daughter is dressed to impress, cute clothes, always looks nices while Kyron appears to have hand me downs, grungy pants, and stained shirts. Perhaps it's just the nature of boys vs. girls, but that did stand out to me.

I can post the link to the album if it's okay. Someone please let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro