SM as a potential focus of the investigation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to put this here even though it could go on a couple of threads........I think they are releasing the flyer to put more pressure on her, and hopefully it will work.

Repeating myself, but, yes, I think LE would probably like her to turn herself in so that they don't have to arrest her.

If the SM's involvement turns out to be true, I can only wonder: Why? On a day when Kyron got to shine - he was proud as a peacock standing beside his science project and was to appear in the school's talent show.

I suggested the possibility of a jealousy theory several days ago but was thinking more in terms of an insecure, competitive parent whose child was in Kyron's class. It never crossed my mind that a step-parent could fall into this category. Please, dear Lord, do not let this be the case :(

Maybe because it was a premeditated plan and this was the last possible event at school of the year to make it look like it was a stranger abduction.

Definitely planned...very elaborately planned, IMO. Don't have time to go into the reasons why I think so right now, but I strongly feel it's premeditated. I'm sure though, if it's her, and IF there is ever a confession, she will make it seem like an accident gone wrong. *insert eye roll*

That poor boy! :( What I don't understand is why not just let him go with his mother?

She was probably extremely jealous of Kyron's relationship with his father. She probably wanted all of the father's attention on THEIR child together and Kyron just simply got in the way of that.

Where are those little cows?

lol

typing a colon, then the word COW, then another colon will get you a little moo-cow.

Like this but no space between colon and letter

: cow : or :cow:

moo to your heart's content ;)

Within the first two days Terri was my poi. The frst thing that did it for me was when I heard that she yelled across the gym to the teacher about the appointment and then I heard about the lady in the white truck being spotted at weird times. Theother odd thing for me was when I found out about her other son going away to live somewhere else and the fact that the timeline for disappearence was so slim, for some reason that sealed it for me

JMO.....

I confused on the question about seeing SM at the school I thought the teacher saw her...

And from what being reported that SM had the Truck that day???

It was reported that the president of the PTA said she saw both Kyron and Terri in his classroom around 8:15. Maybe the questions are to clear up whether they did stay at the school until around 8:45 or whether they left just after the PTA lady saw them. If Terri did do something to Kyron, she might have been trying to come up with an alibi for that half-hour period by hoping that people would just assume she was still around the school until 8:45 if she said so and they had seen her there at some point.
On the other hand, I find it very difficult to believe she would plan ahead to kill Kyron. That would be pretty cold blooded!
I'm thinking (again, only in the case that she would be the guilty party) that either he did have an appointment and somehow during the time between when they left the school and the time of the appointment he was killed in anger or she let him out of the truck at some point, to look for a frog or something, and forgot all about him because she was busy with other concerns (such as fb) and only remembered when the bus came without him.

I agree. James Pitkin is a professional journalist. At least to the extent that he's a staff reporter for WW and is salaried. I don't understand the need to independently verify what one professional news sources is saying vs. another. I don't know if that made sense, but if someone is a professional journalist and claims to have anonymous sources, how are we supposed to verify that?

If it means anything, I know JP, and he has been a professional journalist for a long time. Though I am sure the Oregonian is pretty PO-ed to have been beaten to this headline by the WW, a weekly, it happens often. If JP says anonymous source, he indeed has a source. And its anonymous. For the record, I have not spoken to JP about this...

I think she felt it would be so much nicer if it were just her, her husband, and the child they had together. A perfect family.

Especially with Summer coming and it being Kyron's last few weeks in school. JMO.

Definitely planned...very elaborately planned, IMO. Don't have time to go into the reasons why I think so right now, but I strongly feel it's premeditated. I'm sure though, if it's her, and IF there is ever a question, she will make it seem like an accident gone wrong. *insert eye roll*

That poor boy! :( What I don't understand is why not just let him go with his mother?

I think she was jealous of Kyron's Mom also...........jmo

ETA. TH strikes me as very insecure.

The heinousness involved (if she's the one who did this) is on the order of a Susan Smith, IMHO. I can't imagine why anyone would want to hurt a little boy, esp someone who by all accounts is (was?) was real sweetiepie.

I think it's even worse than SS. From what I know about SS, didn't she become enraged because of being spurned by a guy? And then I think she drove around and decided on the drive to do what she did to her kids, then made up the carjacking story after the fact.

I think Terri planned this for weeks before it actually happened. Think about it. She knew the science fair was coming and would be a chaotic environment. She knew she could assert plausible deniability--"I never told the teacher he had an appointment today...I told her next week!" She knew that stranger abduction would be tossed around.

And she knew that Kyron's own uncle had a trial coming up for child molestation.

She planned this to the hilt.

This is along the lines of what I think. Terri was obviously concerned about what people think and appearances. That shows in Kyron's science project, which could NOT have been done by Kyron without MUCH involvement from probably Terri. I think something made her snap that morning - he wet his pants, forgot something at home, etc. - that triggered a loss of temper when she had to take him from school to correct whatever problem came up. I think it was THEN that some sort of violence occurred, in the home or in the vehicle. And everything since has been attempts to deny it happened.

BBM I don't believe that. Everything we know so far points to premeditation. imo (that is if indeed they were both at the school that morning. were they? the wording of the questionaire has me confused on that)

Has anyone ever determined where her baby girl was that morning of the science fair? If it was a break in routine to have someone sit for the baby, that shows premeditation. 'If' all the accusations turn out to be true.

She was probably extremely jealous of Kyron's relationship with his father. She probably wanted all of the father's attention on THEIR child together and Kyron just simply got in the way of that.

By dingy I think you just hit the nail on the head !

This is all so sad. :( I will say the first time I looked at SM's FB I got a feeling of resentment toward Kyron. Nothing in particular, just the overall tone. That's what originally made me suspect her. :( I'm also going to go out on a limb and say I think they already found his body.

lol

typing a colon, then the word COW, then another colon will get you a little moo-cow.

Like this but no space between colon and letter

: cow : or :cow:

moo to your heart's content ;)
:cow:

oh good to know :)

Maybe it's more then just her phone pings on the island? LE may have noticed mud or something similar on her shoes while they were in the home that first day..They made a note of it prior to the return of the ping info & then became even more suspicious..Add to that possibly Kyron telling his MOM things about SM that she then told to LE..The white truck with the "woman" driving..The behavior of the MOM towards SM at the pcs..I could go on & on..I have a feeling there may be a confession before the weekend is over.

Maybe it's more then just her phone pings on the island? LE may have noticed mud or something similar on her shoes while they were in the home that first day..They made a note of it prior to the return of the ping info & then became even more suspicious..Add to that possibly Kyron telling his MOM things about SM that she told to LE..I could go on & on..I have a feeling there may be a confession before the weekend is over.

Does anyone know if they will allow you to play Facebook games in jail? This might be a sticking point into getting a confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345