SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedation or supreme acting by someone who knows exactly what happened.

WHY did Kyron not live with his bio mom? I have asked 1000 times and still don't know. Does bio mom have children with her husband? And are we allowed to know why the 16 yr old was sent to live w/ grandparents, yet? I am not feeling well and keep falling asleep and have missed alot of the details, but I am wide awake now and sure wish someone would tell me these things!:banghead:

It would all be speculation as we do not know any of these things. I don't feel well either, can sympathize, but also I can't stop thinking about this...

When Gates said "We're not in a position to talk about people of interest" I heard .."We are not in a position to talk about people of interest until we find the body."

JMO.

One thought that has been in my mind about Terri "cooperating..."
Well what choice does she have?
She could take a lie detector and fail it...but still they can't say she isn't cooperating because she took one in the first place...
She could "cooperate" with the flier being released...well what the heck is she supposed to say/do? No, I don't agree with it?
She could be "cooperating" by answering LE's questions at any time and STILL be lying...
Darlie Routier case comes to mind here...she and Darrin made themselves available to LE at all times and she was still guilty as sin IMOO.
In other words, you can still COOPERATE and be guilty. In fact it would only be MORE telling if you WERE UNCOOPERATIVE.

Seems like most of them don't do that though White Rain. Most who are looked at with suspicion lawyer up pretty quickly. I think they think protecting themselves is more important than cooperating with LE since they arent legally required to do so.

But I haven't seen a word that any of the family has obtained an lawyer. It seems Gates and his team are still in close contact with all the family.

IMO

:wave: Guests. Nice to see you've found Websleuths, why not sign up and join in the conversation. We'd love to hear your opinion's concerning Kyron's case.

Caring did a transcript Scandi and has the actual words the Sheriff said. I have already forgotten which thread she put it on. lol Too many threads to keep up with.

I think he said something like "she was the last one to see him before he disappeared."

IMO

Hmm, I know he used the words 'she was there'. Was it from the 6pm broadcast?

Here's a tip: Save your money when you're young.
Now you tell me.

I don't think they are looking for any more info from Terri. I read somewhere her story didn't match where she was seen that morning. They're looking for info about her IMO.

I agree Scandi, they want more info about her...I think maybe you misunderstood my post or maybe I am misunderstanding yours.

I don't think many believed Susan Smith from day one when she came out with those fake crocodile tears. The police sure didn't believe her imo.

IMO

Did you see Terri Moulton at the first presser?

No tears at all. She batted her eyes, I think, to obscure that fact... the fact that she could not generate tears.

I was wondering if they had some sort of physical evidence that Kyron was deceased, only no body yet. Also, I was thinking it was 2-3 days after they came up to Portland when they were looking for their own place to stay? Was it before their pressor with them all standing together (I thought it was...)? Thanks for helping me remember! lol

I'd have to go back to that first thread, but am sure we heard that comment before the first presser. xox IMO

I'm trying to remember the two pics they gave on questionaire,was it two different angles in case someone saw her in the truck or walking?

IMO there is an underlying purpose for distributing these questionaires. I do not believe that it is to gather information (or additional information) regarding who saw Terri and/or the white truck that morning/day and what time... this is not how information is collected from potential witnesses of a crime and it is certainly not the correct way to build a prosecutable case against her. This flyer questionaire campaign would never stand up in a court of law. I mean come on, talk about LE baising witnesses! My hunch is that LE is using this questionaire as a means to acquire as many handwriting samples as possible from everyone/anyone who was at the school that day to compare to a letter or a message left somewhere from the perp. MOATM ~

ETA: There's a huge difference between LE seeking or soliciting tips from the public by providing a toll-free number and an email address to submit tips versus sending out a flyer that asks questions about one specific person, including a picture of that one person.
MOATM ~

I don't understand why you feel this way.

They aren't taking the questionnaire's they get back and submitting them into evidence in the trial... they need to interview hundreds of people, and they need to do it rather quickly. They are doing this so that they can easily figure out who may have seen her/kyron, and then interview them, and hopefully learn new information that will help them. The first time they interviewed people, it's not unreasonable to assume that they didn't ask questions about the mom's story. Thus, now they are secure enough in their suspicions to actually ask the questions they probably wanted to since the beginning.

Oh... and as evidence of this... the questionnaire could be handed at the school, or sent by email.

Is the general idea now that Kyron and stepmom weren't even at the school that morning? Also, the other closed thread said something about her being a former teacher. Is Terri a teacher?

This is what I found on her, a profile she posted on LinkedIn it's like a resume almost. And yes says she is a teacher/was a teacher. The icon is her and her daughter...

http://www.linkedin.com/in/terrihorman

Oh and I am new here.. don't type much... but read A LOT, this case has me crazy

Just watching KOIN News at 6, when asked about why all these questions, I swear the Sheriff said something close to ' . . . because she was here with him when he disappeared . . ' and then hedged a bit, talked about how she had taken him to school, etc.

Sure perked up my ears !!! Wish they'd do a transcript, but they never do.
I did a transcript for that one question, Apologies for lack of punctuation.

Reporter:
"There seem to be a lot of questions about the truck and about the stepmom on the latest survey that's been released. Can you tell us why?"
Gates:
"We're hoping that, because she was here at the time that Kyron disappeared, and with him, and I mean as naturally she'd be with him, she brought him to school, um, you know, in developing leads, sometimes in jogging people's memories, it's other things about that day, or what was going on around them, that will jog their memory with anything else they may have seen, with regard to Kyron."

Does everyone remember when it was that the families were no longer staying together at the same place? Or were they ever? Also, do you remember LE in a pressor being questioned if they needed Kyron's body to make an arrest and they said "No." ?? Or am I in la-la land?

I don't think that they ever were. IIRC, Desiree and her husband were looking for somewhere to stay in Portland during the investigation... I think that came out on the Sunday following Kyron going missing.

Did you see Terri Moulton at the first presser?

No tears at all. She batted her eyes, I think, to obscure that fact... the fact that she could not generate tears.

I have really ambivalent feelings about TH, but I have to say that the tearlessness was a side effect, at least for me, of medication I took for awhile for anxiety and depression. I could still feel sadness, but my eyes were dry as a bone. I guess what I am trying to say is, it would not be strange for her to be medicated, and heavily at that, in this situation.

In todays's flyer:

they have pictures of SM from the first presser leaning on BM/BD chest

Since they stay with her constantly - can they take a better shot of her for the flyers? Or did they strategically choose the cut of pic?

I was wondering the same thing. Why didn't they choose a pic that better displayed her face?

IMO, this somewhat indicates LE made the flyer prior to telling the family about it! Obviously, she didn't give LE the pics of her to use. LE probably wanted to see her reaction to it! Plus, it puts the pressure on her and it would be harder for her to be against the use of the flyer once shown it had already been made. JMO

Wonder if a tracking device was installed in the car whist it was in the shop :waitasec:
Wouldn't that just be genius!

It was the truck that was purported to have gone in for repairs. She was driving the Mustang in today's footage of her coming and going. I've not heard anything regarding that vehicle being in the shop, searched, etc. But who knows what they have checked out in regard to that car. They are keeping tight-lipped on so much.

I'd have to go back to that first thread, but am sure we heard that comment before the first presser. xox IMO

I'm thinking so too... and I always feel better when I read your post with your xox LOL :)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member