Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In his defense (I know, I know – blechh!) I have music buddies who are hearing impared and have no trouble tuning their guitars. They have enough aural feedback to adequately hear their instrument.

Having said that, I have experience with audio and the biggest strike against RH about his deaf ear is that sound waves in an SUV will bounce off the glass windows like crazy and more than make up for any deficit. More than enough to hear his son happily babbling away. :mad:
That could be- not disputing your friends, but Ross will say he can tune a guitar although deaf because he is related to Elvis.

That could be- not disputing your friends, but Ross will say he can tune a guitar although deaf because he is related to Elvis.

A leader...a King...American Royalty he is!
:floorlaugh:

This thread doesn't have to prove anything.:hand::judge::websleuther:

WS ISN'T A COURT OF LAW.

Was it ever said what RH and CH were seen on video eating at CFA? Did RH order for himself and then share some of his food with CH or did he buy him his own kids meal with a drink (are those even available at breakfast time?)

From my own experience, most restaurants' kids meals and their accompanying drinks are far too big for a 22-month-old to finish. I don't remember any of my kids finishing their entire meal until they were much older than that. So RH might have finished CH's food for him, tossed the uneaten food and drink or taken it in the SUV to eat later. It's been said RH had a drink with him when he left the SUV to go in to work, and that may have been his CFA cup from the restaurant, but were any empty bags, food wrappers, kid's size drink cup or a kid's meal toy found in the SUV?

Its baffling to me that RH's brother is believed but not Stoddard. JMO.

AFAIK, his name is Ross. I guess Roscoe's a nickname. Funny - in one of his reddit posts he claimed he's a descendant of Betsy Ross. Oh, and he's also "closely related" to Elvis Presley dontcha know.... :thinking:

Ugh. No, I must have missed that little gem. Yay for me.

This guy is just looking better and better.

Does that explain his ability to tune a guitar while "practically deaf" in one ear???

But but but...on reddit he posted that his left ear practically made up for the loss of hearing in his right AND he can't really tell anymore......

Ugh. No, I must have missed that little gem. Yay for me.

This guy is just looking better and better.

I chuckle when I think that he was relating to Roscoe as in the Dukes of Hazzard> Moo that's the first roscoe that comes to mind

http://www.gapress.org/sunshine.html
WHAT RECORDS ARE OPEN?
"All documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, computer based or generated information, or similar material prepared and maintained or received in the course of the operation of a public office or agency" are public records.

HOW TO REQUEST A PUBLIC RECORD
An informal request is the first step, and the best way to preserve good relationships with public employees. If you are refused, or if the request is likely to be controversial, ask for the information in writing, citing Section 50-18-70 of the Georgia Code as the basis for the request. Under the law, you are entitled to a response within three business days from the time of the request. "The agency must produce the records within three days or state in writing what records it has and when it will do so or the exceptions upon which it relies to deny access to the records." (See sample federal and state FOI letters).

JMO - Not sure that HD is considered a "public office or agency" ... I lean more towards my earlier post regarding the GA Open Records Act, not the Sunshine Law.

Since the brother is a cop, he can look up a credit score.

Plus, brother probably has passwords. JMO

I was thinking the credit score could have been what started the whole thing in motion, after he said eff you...
Hey if brother says it's good, then it can't be in the tank, he knows if it was that would come out as motive.
moo

Perhaps this is the case with the credit score.

Why in the world would the cemetary do that? I've never heard of that. Ridiculous

I don't know. People are claiming they called florists and sent stuff. BM has been going daily and taking a picture and the stuff they sent isn't there. (allgedly)
It could be a rumor.
I know BM has been posting pics of Cooper's grave.

i posted earlier that this is not unusual. At least in a few cemeteries I've been to, including the one where my Mother is buried, they only allow an arrangement in the attached vase. NOTHING can being the ground or it will be removed.

That would be highly inappropriate. In such a case, he should say "I forgot". Giving an untruthful remark discredits a witness. In this case, Det. Stoddard is a very important witness whom the state cannot afford to have discredited.

Bingo! Hence, the AJC article, with the Baygent interview.

Is that from the AJC article? Can you plz post a link?

How can prosecutors create false impression from something that came straight from the horses mouth? :waitasec:

The horse being RH and LH

That'll be the day I believe a bunch of journalists over LE and the seasoned police officer I thought was explained to be RH's brother.

I don't know how "seasoned" he was. He had no clue his baby brother was sending pictures of his penis to underaged girls.

Methinks Baygent is very embarrassed that he was clueless about his little brother and that was a huge blow to his ego IMO

Is there evidence Detective Stoddard intentionally lied about the 15 seconds? Perhaps he simply "forgot".....

If you go back and look at the PCH hearing, you can hear Det. Stoddard say "around 30 seconds" then he proceeds to describe the actions in that timeframe which includes pulling in the lot and parking the car.

That would be highly inappropriate. In such a case, he should say "I forgot". Giving an untruthful remark discredits a witness. In this case, Det. Stoddard is a very important witness whom the state cannot afford to have discredited.
If he had said "I forgot" that would have been an outright lie. No reason for that.

I think the 30 seconds was in reference to when RH FIRST arrived at work in the morning. He lingered a bit took his laptop and left on foot to the office. JMO
Correct, Cady. Thank you. It also included the time it took to park.

Just listened to Stoddard again. He did say that the parking lot (Treehouse) surveillance footage IS timestamped. ( That is how he knew what time RH parked on arrival) It was 30 seconds between parking the car and exiting it. nite all way past bedtime!

The detectives gave a statement last night to HLN that they stand behind their statements made at the hearing. I have no reason not to believe them. They have the evidence that can disprove their word. Why would you stand behind your statements if you can't back it up? Exactly, you don't so my ball is still in LE's court.

How can prosecutors create false impression from something that came straight from the horses mouth? :waitasec:

The horse being RH and LH

Think of my cousin Vinny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEqd-RVIz5g

I shot the clerk..

Inflection matters. Demeanor matters.

With what I heard yesterday about the article and the video information, I have to say I may have jumped back on the fence.

I need more time but I am not sure today what I think. I sure don't like when officers embellish or try to make things bigger than they are. And there was a whole lot of guff the other day when we discussed the detectives demeanor and testimony. But it looks like we were not the only ones who think there was something off.

"All of us can be distracted and we can lose information that was in working memory,” clinical and neuropsychologist, Nick De Filippis said.
However, he said it often comes back, quickly.

He did say that the amount of time Cooper Harris was left in the car is tough to explain away.
"It's very easily retrieved just by thinking about that or having a reminder, having a cue about what they were supposed to do," De Filippis said.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/medical-expert-explains-how-memory-could-cause-par/ngkFG/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bethechangeyouseek88