Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small part of me that wonders whether LE arrested him b/c of what he said to the officer, and is now trying to get all the evidence to fit. It just seems odd that they arrested him before any evidence was in. Maybe they had a hunch, and it turned out to be right. Were they prepared to lessen the charges or drop them if it turned out it was an accident?

This is cop against cop crap going on. This is disrespectful of Cooper. Cooper is the victim here, not Ross FGS. Just let this go to a grand jury. This is where the case will be thrown out or allowed to proceed. JMO

There is a small part of me that wonders whether LE arrested him b/c of what he said to the officer, and is now trying to get all the evidence to fit. It just seems odd that they arrested him before any evidence was in. Maybe they had a hunch, and it turned out to be right. Were they prepared to lessen the charges or drop them if it turned out it was an accident?

But they said they noticed the smell immediately, and that was their first clue. That happened before he did that.

Here is the reason I don't believe that. They aren't forcing the evidence to fit, it DOES fit. The child was in the wrong seat, he forgot him in seconds, there was a smell, he was living a double life. This stuff is not made up. HE did all of this.

This is cop against cop crap going on. This is disrespectful of Cooper. Cooper is the victim here, not Ross FGS. Just let this go to a grand jury. This is where the case will be thrown out or allowed to proceed. JMO

I think they are cut from the same cloth. The brother is doing a great job of completely not mentioning Cooper is the victim. He also makes no mention of how Ross is devastated by his death.

Oh yeah, I noticed that the only time I saw Ross crying was when his brother was on the stand. Reminded me of how Casey Anthony did the same when her brother spoke on the stand. JMO

I just want to know when LE knew about the sexting, the searches, and the surveillance videos. Was it after the case hit the media? I remember how much outrage there was that he was being charged with murder. Was LE willingly to tell the public that they made a mistake, if it turned out to be an accident?

I can't get out of my head how telling it is that the brother is sure to mention his awesome credit score. Who cares about credit score? Credit score and financial troubles are two diferent things. He conveniently makes no comment on how much debt they are in. Between credit card(s,) student loans, and cars...that's a lot of debt.

Every rebuttal of his is thinly veiled and doesn't dig at the big tickets. Credit score, not debt. "Around 30 seconds," is now a huge lie. He loved Cooper and was planning all these things coming up very soon, Cooper is dead weeks before. No mention of being able to see the head. No mention of him having to forget Cooper in 40 seconds. No mention of the crime with a minor. No mention of lying about a promotion. No mention of his unsavory behavior. No mention of a single thing that matters.

I also think it's ironic that they call not being specific a lie, when the paper themselves doesn't give a specific exact time. Not a lot to cling to. Hope he grabs the life jacket soon.

Nor do they say where they got the video, what day it's from, or have they let anyone else view it.

A most excellent post!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO We need to see the videos for ourselves and carefully note the time stamps. This whole discrepancy thing is silly. I guess it comes down to the definition of a "parked" car and "exit". I have noticed that AJC does NOT mention the time stamps to support their statement. Stoddard did briefly, but that was in relation to the time that JRH arrived at the Treehouse lot..........not specifically what time the car was parked. JMO

He was not arrested at the scene.

IMO he was cuffed and removed from the scene because he was belligerent and non compliant.

That could be- not disputing your friends, but Ross will say he can tune a guitar although deaf because he is related to Elvis.

:drumroll:

:laughing:

Here's the only music RH should be playing now:

:jail:

I just want to know when LE knew about the sexting, the searches, and the surveillance videos. Was it after the case hit the media? I remember how much outrage there was that he was being charged with murder. Was LE willingly to tell the public that they made a mistake, if it turned out to be an accident?

They knew about the texting he had in his phone that night, because they had his phone. In the hearing, didn't he say they were still waiting on the record for AT&T? That suggests to me, that the texting evidence was known of right away.

I am looking for any info. about the home depot surveillance, because I believe they got that right away...but that's just my memory and I could be wrong.

To get the charges, the court believe they had enough. They held him on the charges while they checked out his story that he gave that night. There is nothing AT ALL unusual about hat sequence of events. That's how it works. They suspect something, they take him in for questioning, they find enough suspicion to arrest him, they take the charges to the court, they hold him on the suspicion of those charges, he goes to jail, they compile evidence, there is a hearing, it gets taken to grand jury. Nothing about what they did is any different from all other investigations.

He was not arrested at the scene.

IMO he was cuffed and removed from the scene because he was belligerent and non compliant.

He was taken from the scene, and questioned. I believe that would have happened with any child death, even if they immediately believed it was a complete accident.

He didn't embellish. He said it took about 30 seconds sit in the car, and get out. His brother is so desperate for something he calls Stoddard a liar, and says he was in the car for 15 seconds, to have SOMETHING. Stoddard never said, "he pulled up, and then sat in his car for exactly 30 seconds." No, he said the time it took him for him to park and then sit in the car was "around 30 seconds."

Cam you not see how desperate and pathetic their reaching is?
BBM

And yet people buy into this stuff. Oy. No wonder we have people getting away with murder.

But they said they noticed the smell immediately, and that was their first clue. That happened before he did that.

Here is the reason I don't believe that. They aren't forcing the evidence to fit, it DOES fit. The child was in the wrong seat, he forgot him in seconds, there was a smell, he was living a double life. This stuff is not made up. HE did all of this.

It makes perfect sense to me that RH was taken into custody at the scene. Look at the situation dispassionately for a moment.

There is a small child victim in full rigor mortis, with obvious skin discoloration, open eyes with protruding tongue, visible injuries to the child's face, and a strong scent of decomposition, and the fact that RH had been DRIVING the car moments before with such a gruesome victim situation inside. To any LEO, they would immediately know that the time of death was anywhere from a few hours ago, up to 24 hours-- definitely not immediately recent (as in the last few minutes or hours).

Even before they knew about RH's "double life", bystanders and LEOs report how very strange RH's behavior was at the scene. The officers definitely could have been thinking that the child was dead from abuse or foul play, or even staged post mortem into the too-small carseat to make it look like a heat death. (And yes, I think the LEOs at the scene probably immediately recognized that the bucket style carseat was for an infant, and the victim was clearly a toddler.) RH being on his phone while others tended to his child, as well as him cursing at the LEO when she asked him to get off the phone only adds to the big picture. I can definitely see why they took him into custody at the scene. Just nothing about that scenario looks like an accident, IMO. I'm actually surprised it took LE until 10 pm or so to officially arrest RH and read him his rights.

Once again, on the wild about trial PCH at 24min and 5 sec, Stoddard says that the (paraphrasing) 30 seconds was the time between the car having ALREADY been parked and JRH exiting the car. This is what I heard. JMears

"UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: And after he got his laptop bag, did the defendant immediately get out of the car?

STODDARD: He did not.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: So after he parks, how long does the defendant sit in his car before he actually exits to go in the building?

STODDARD: It's around 30 seconds from the time he parks the vehicle to the time he gets out and shuts the door."

Cady, you're absolutely correct on that. Thank you. I want to see that videotape so bad.

They knew about the texting he had in his phone that night, because they had his phone. In the hearing, didn't he say they were still waiting on the record for AT&T? That suggests to me, that the texting evidence was known of right away.

I am looking for any info. about the home depot surveillance, because I believe they got that right away...but that's just my memory and I could be wrong.

To get the charges, the court believe they had enough. They held him on the charges while they checked out his story that he gave that night. There is nothing AT ALL unusual about hat sequence of events. That's how it works. They suspect something, they take him in for questioning, they find enough suspicion to arrest him, they take the charges to the court, they hold him on the suspicion of those charges, he goes to jail, they compile evidence, there is a hearing, it gets taken to grand jury. Nothing about what they did is any different from all other investigations.

Wouldn't they need a warrant before they could start going through his cell phone?

BBM

And yet people buy into this stuff. Oy. No wonder we have people getting away with murder.

Right? A detective under oath gives a non specific answer of "around 30 seconds." A newspaper sees a video unconfirmed by anyone but them, and gives a non specific answer of, "less than 15 seconds." So now the newspaper's non specific answer of a video no one else has seen, makes a non specific answer a detective gave about a video that multiple LE has seen a lie.

Neither time frame claims an exact time. So one non exact time, is a huge lie that proves something funky?

Think about it folks. They are panicky desperate. They have nothing else. It's pathetic that a cop would try to defame another cop, over such an incredible non-issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD