DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it reads:

("Get to work ok")

Hell ya!!!

What do others think?
So, was Leanna checking to make sure Cooper got to daycare ok?
Sounds like it.

I wish we could read what the very first one at the top (in the blue bubble) says.

And then right below that blue bubble text is a response. It is two words and the second word looks like "y'all"

Anyone else see that?

Hey y'all ?

Or maybe to tell him to stop screwing around at work....
Could be! I guees it depends on what time it was sent, even then it's hard to figure out the context...

I find that people make that statement r.e. "someone wanting their 15 minutes of fame" only say so when they are against what the person being interviewed is saying e.g. the guy in jail with Ross who stated the Ross didn't act like like he was grieving, etc. Also Ross' highschool friend BM who had his 2 cents to say about what happened to Cooper, etc. JMO

From what the witness at the jail said, I took it to mean Ross acted like a guy who was confident he wouldn't be there (jail) very long.

JMO

They should have had new larger seats in both cars. Since they didn't buy two it really doesn't matter whose car had which seat in it since they both drove Cooper in their own cars.. He would always not fit in one of them.

$6000 in savings per Baygeant
$4000 charged on credit card for "airline miles"
A rumored cruise vacation

But they couldn't or wouldn't afford to buy an extra suitable car seat for their "buddy"?

But RH was a wonderful father?:facepalm:

Or maybe to tell him to stop screwing around at work....

LOL! Well, I guess sexting can be considered screwing around............................................
at work

Ahh haa! Yes! I missed it!
CYA mode.

tybezude.jpg

JMO That's how they got the cushy interview with the brother, a little gift. JMO

But they couldn't or wouldn't afford to buy an extra suitable car seat for their "buddy"?

There was zero cost to adjust the straps of the car seat so it fit correctly and comfortably. Neither parent did it and that is on both of them. Of all the pieces in the mountain of evidence that it was premeditated murder is the fact that those straps were not adjusted nor was the seat turned to forward facing position.

JMO

‘‘That probable cause hearing was nothing but a character assassination,’’ Baygents said. ‘‘It was slinging mud at Ross. It was to vilify him in the media and the public and turn the tide of public opinion away from him. The stuff that’s been insinuated just isn’t true. The facts are the facts. Let them stand for what they are.’’

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2014/07/21/questions-police-account-child-death-hot-car/fNCwGu2GIj9KZefvm40BBP/story.html?p1=Must_Reads_hp

Sounds like Baygents saw the videos himself. JMO

So what difference does the 15 second discrepancy (if there actually is one) make? Honest question. Given the whole picture of evidence, testimony, etc., I guess I am not understanding why this alleged 15 second difference would be exculpatory.

you mean aside from its being a discrepancy that family and supporters can point to as evidence of Stoddard's rush to judgement (ie. the hard on we first heard about early on in this case)? 'Cause you got me me toots.

‘‘That probable cause hearing was nothing but a character assassination,’’ Baygents said. ‘‘It was slinging mud at Ross. It was to vilify him in the media and the public and turn the tide of public opinion away from him. The stuff that’s been insinuated just isn’t true. The facts are the facts. Let them stand for what they are.’’

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2014/07/21/questions-police-account-child-death-hot-car/fNCwGu2GIj9KZefvm40BBP/story.html?p1=Must_Reads_hp

Sounds like Baygents saw the videos himeself. JMO

UBM and they shall Mr. Baygents. They shall in court, before a jury of RH peers.

Sounds like Baygents saw the videos himeself. JMO

how does he explain hooking up with a minor

it is explained in the point by point breakdown of the prosecution and defense stances in the article by AJC - that information, while salacious, is considered irrelevant to RH defense and ostensibly family/supporters.

I find it very relevant in giving me a closer look at this devoted upstanding moral family man. But this will not be the first or last time I disagree with the defense.

Sounds like Baygents saw the videos himself. JMO

RH could NOT have been vilified in the public if he had not been leading a second life!!!! I do NOT believe the Marietta or Cobb County law enforcement employees were lying!

I know you remember all the craziness of the Anthony trial.

When all those pictures and video recordings of CA were released there were always those few who saw the complete opposite.

CA at the 'hot body contest' grinding on the dance floor = trying to take her mind off of grieving
Dead smell in CA car = pizza or squirrel

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.

We can't convince others of guilt or innocence, but we can refuse to be the fish :wink:

And... don't forget Chloroform searches=Chlorophyll searches!

Ooohoooh! :seeya:Murder by Chloroform& Duct Tape= Accidental Drowning

I don't blame Baygents for trying to defend his brother, but he is majoring in minors when he mentions the discrepancies.......those are not what will convict him. As I recall, he was totally unaware of the sexting especially criminal sexting with a minor, when the prosecutor asked him. Also, among other things, the Judge was convinced of probable cause (icing on the cake) when he learned that Ross left work and drove several miles before noticing the child's corpse and it's stench, with his windows up the whole time. JMO

Silly, that's because they needed the downpayment for a new house!:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members