Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know a Seagl is no match for a vulture. The shark has your back. I'm sorry if people do not agree with my stance but unfortunately it is called an oppinion.

????? Yeah, I guess a corpse smells better in a field than it does closed in a trunk.

I don't imagine it would be too nice to smell either one, from a trunk in summer in Florida or in a steamy hot jungle in Vietnam. Very sad.

Once again I am waiting to hear this with my own two ears.

My point is that apparently they ARE ON CAMERA. Search and you shall probably find...

Hey look it would not have to be my child it could be yours but you can jolly well believe I would sing like bird, Why well every day that went by was a less likely event of her being found alive!!! My land I sure hope if I ever lose my mind and do something really crazy and I do say crazy I have you in my corner.

It would be agony, wouldn't it? I lost my little boy at a Disney resort in Orlando this May for about 15 minutes. It seemed like 15 hours. My husband and I were beside ourselves, running through the resort yelling his name. I can't even imagine what the Anthony's are going through. God bless Caylee.

As the mother of six children, and having just had my first grandchild August 11th-2 days after Caylee's birthday, I have held on to hope against all odds that this sweet little girl would be found alive. I have followed the case and I have read the 400 pages released recently in totality and upon finishing those pages was utterly devastated for the first time in the realization that there was no way that Caylee was still with us. The lies that this woman has told are astronomical and unbelievable and completely unjustifiable.

A child, her child, is missing. She does not tell ANYONE for 31 days. When she is found out, she begins a long road of nothing but lies with no truth in between. There was no innocent lie involved in any of this. There was a little girl, 2 years old, and she was missing-so each and every lie was another step in the wrong direction away from finding Caylee.

It does not take a psychiatrist to determine that this woman is a liar. All it takes is an ability to read.

My point is that apparently they ARE ON CAMERA. Search and you shall probably find...

If you find it please let me know. I have searched for about 3 hours with no luck. You would think the media would be dying to break this video.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus too? I could discount the body farm saying they was a dead body in the car. I could discount the FBI saying there was DNA evidence saying Caylee's hair was in the trunk and it came from a dead person. I could discount the mother not telling anyone her daughter was missing for 31 days. I could discount the dogs hitting on the trunk. I could discount the mother saying a person that cannot be found to have existed took her baby. I could discount that her saying she told 2 other people about her missing in those 31 days even if one denies it and the other doesn't exist. I could discount a lot of things. BUT IN THE SAME CASE? I want her to be alive, too. I also want the tooth fairy to come and leave me money when I put my tooth under the pillow, but that isn't going to happen. Are the Anthony's posting here?

You said exactly what I was thinking but couldn't put in words.

I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor, too ;-)

That's interesting, since other species seem to smell the same more or less as far as I know. Do you think it was maybe just because of the size of the body?

A person on a different site said they had smelled a dead body and that they really couldn't tell the difference between it and a dead animal.

Oh yes, I did read it. Her "lies" weren't coherent enough to me to even quite be lies. That, plus the thing about the seizure, plus the very bizarre and detached behavior ever since, plus now the bizarre letter to the young girl where Casey sounds so regressed it's more like she's a 12 year old herself, all of these things make me wonder whether Casey is in shock or is having some other medical or mental issue. Either that or she really is afraid of retribution if she tells who has Caylee or whatever. Of course it's possible that Caylee isn't alive and Casey knows what happened. That's only one of many possibilities at this point, though. My opinion only
You are either a very sheltered person or you are involved it has to be one or the other I mean she looked pretty coherent to me when she was out partying it up!!! And her child was missing.. I mean when do you think she would have told had her mother not went and tracked her down like an animal????

You said exactly what I was thinking but couldn't put in words.

I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor, too ;-)

I do believe in him. See he is true and you can stop waiting I already took him.

Oh yes, I did read it. Her "lies" weren't coherent enough to me to even quite be lies. That, plus the thing about the seizure, plus the very bizarre and detached behavior ever since, plus now the bizarre letter to the young girl where Casey sounds so regressed it's more like she's a 12 year old herself, all of these things make me wonder whether Casey is in shock or is having some other medical or mental issue. Either that or she really is afraid of retribution if she tells who has Caylee or whatever. Of course it's possible that Caylee isn't alive and Casey knows what happened. That's only one of many possibilities at this point, though. My opinion only

Reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith's final days . . . anyone remember the bizzare video that surfaced when she had her faced painted like a clown, talking like a kid, playing with a young girl . . .

Of course we don't know all the facts yet, but it looks like she probably stole the money from the friend, we don't know why yet. There are also all the strange statements to police. To me it looks more like a nervous breakdown, or confusion, trauma, shock....hard to tell. Like I say, I think if she were a pathological liar trying to deceive police she would make up stories that sound plausible. Not small lies that don't make sense and which are disproved very quickly. I have no idea what's going on with Casey, I hope they've had her in for medical tests, especially if that seizure did happen (was it earlier this year or in 2007?) But anyway, having had a breakdown or something and needing to pay back money to this friend, or being a murderer, there's a pretty great distance between the two. Even though stealing is serious, of course.

Hi, Seagull65. I admire your hopefulness, but I haven't read anything about Casey's behavior since Caylee was last seen that indicates "nervous breakdown...or trauma [or] shock". She has seemed confused, but it seems that she has always been a disorganized person whose stories fluctuated, sometimes with purpose and sometimes not.

I can't take credit. I read it on another thread here.

http://etd.lsu.edu/docs/available/etd-01242005-145140/unrestricted/Collier_thesis.pdf

This is about the same thing i found. This is a link brought over from another thread.

That is only one thesis. I will go through it and let you know what I think about it. Here's a couple of links that maybe you could take a look at.
http://www.themacdonaldcase.org/accuracy.html

http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=275

Also, look up Anjali Swienton with scilawforensics and William C. Thompson

You are either a very sheltered person or you are involved it has to be one or the other I mean she looked pretty coherent to me when she was out partying it up!!! And her child was missing.. I mean when do you think she would have told had her mother not went and tracked her down like an animal????

Fear can do strange things. Not saying I agree with her actions but then again I am not her so I can't say what she was feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver