Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the fact that no body has been found obviously helps a lot. The fact that the grandparents and Casey believe that the babysitter took her helps. The sighting reported in the airport helps. The fact that there was no history of Casey being anything other than normal and affectionate toward Caylee, according to the friends and acquaintances and family, that helps. The lack of motive also helps. Also the way the dogs alerted somewhat differently in the back yard...

There was no sighting in the airport. Detectives followed up on the information given to them by the woman who claimed she saw Caylee, and it all turned out to be false information. No child of Caylee's age or description flew from Orlando to Atlanta that day, nor did the woman who reported the sighting, even though she SAID she flew to Atlanta that day. Her story didn't check out. It's all in the 400 page document, did you read it?

lack of motive because her mother really wanted the child back at her house, if Casey didn't want to be saddled with her she could very easily take her back there. No motive to "get rid of" the child.

That would be true for an intentional murder but what if it was an accident?

"We clearly have evidence that indicates that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car, and that that body was Caylee," Allen told WFTV-Channel 9 in an interview that aired Sunday evening.

He also said that in the previous paragraph. I guess im as confused as some.

The evidence in the trunk is not clear. If it was clear there would be no immunity or holding off to make a statement.

"We clearly have evidence that indicates that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car, and that that body was Caylee," Allen told WFTV-Channel 9 in an interview that aired Sunday evening.

He also said that in the previous paragraph. I guess im as confused as some.
Exactly.
They are wording things in such a way that it is very confusing. So that's why we must respect those thatwant it defintively confirmed. LE does not have their story straight yet.
Like I said, I think in the final analysis this will be Caylee but understand why some remain unconvinced.

This has been my point all night. No one has actually heard it yet. Praying I don't.

awwwwww, you josher, you! We have posts in this very thread. People saying they indeed saw the news reports on TV of Sgt. Allen of OCSO saying that 1) there was a body in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, and 2) that the body was that of Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

The more time that goes by the worse it looks, but I agree with your post. Something that struck me, was that those that heard Casey reprimand or "yell at" Caylee said she did it when Caylee was headed for the stairs or too close to the pool. So Caylee mainly got in trouble for doing things that could hurt her. It doesn't make sense. 'Stay away from the stairs so you don't fall before I can kill you' ????

Yeah, all those interviewed said that she showed the normal kind of concern for her safety, don't get too close to the stairs, etc, that she cared for her well in terms of feeding her healthy meals, keeping her bathed, put to bed at a good bed time, routine of tucking in her little animals with her, etc. And that Casey never showed a temper toward her or anything like that.

awwwwww, you josher, you! We have posts in this very thread. People saying they indeed saw the news reports on TV of Sgt. Allen of OCSO saying that 1) there was a body in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, and 2) that the body was that of Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

MommaShark,
Please go and read Post #278, from Eastside, she heard it from Sgt. Allen when they were both searching for Caylee today with TES.

That's all fine and good. But I will hold off for the hard evidence. Especialy now that it's being reported they are not sure. Plus I think that if they were 100% they would have a briefing and not just tell some of the media one thing and the others another.

I do want to make a point in saying that people on this board heard the statement from LE, also the news that is reported has quoted someone. They have not said sources close to the investigation but gave an actual name.

Yeah, all those interviewed said that she showed the normal kind of concern for her safety, don't get too close to the stairs, etc, that she cared for her well in terms of feeding her healthy meals, keeping her bathed, put to bed at a good bed time, routine of tucking in her little animals with her, etc. And that Casey never showed a temper toward her or anything like that.

She had Caylee sleeping in a bed with her and a new boyfriend. She also had her at adult parties..Those are not things a good mother would do.

That's all fine and good. But I will hold off for the hard evidence. Especialy now that it's being reported they are not sure. Plus I think that if they were 100% they would have a briefing and not just tell some of the media one thing and the others another.

So you want to see the DNA report?

If that's the case they didn't sit on it very well. Gotta love the media

Do they do ANYTHING well? lol

But seriously, I think this is what happened.

And frankly, I would NOT put it past LE & FBI Profilers to be manipulating a whole lot behind the scenes so they can locate Caylee.

It's pretty obvious by the methodical way LE has been releasing tidbits of info or charges that they are working from a well thought out plan.

Even creating some UNCERTAINTY about whether or not the 'leak' was accurate could be effect to motivate Casey to make a decision. A goof or intentional 'leak'.... we'll never know.

It's hard to believe NO OTHER sources would be picking up the story.... they're avoiding it for a reason.

lack of motive because her mother really wanted the child back at her house, if Casey didn't want to be saddled with her she could very easily take her back there. No motive to "get rid of" the child.

Sadly, I believe the investigation in this case points to a different conclusion.

The evidence in the trunk is not clear. If it was clear there would be no immunity or holding off to make a statement.

They are not offering immunity because they dont have clear evidence. They are offering PARTIAL immunity in hopes Casey will lead LE to Caylee. By promising they wont use any information she gives in locating caylee to prosecute.

There was no sighting in the airport. Detectives followed up on the information given to them by the woman who claimed she saw Caylee, and it all turned out to be false information. No child of Caylee's age or description flew from Orlando to Atlanta that day, nor did the woman who reported the sighting, even though she SAID she flew to Atlanta that day. Her story didn't check out. It's all in the 400 page document, did you read it?

I read it, I think it said that the mother and son both said they had been waiting for the Atlanta flight together with this child who called herself Caylee Marie and who said she was 3 and then 2. That they'd sat talking with her for about 10 minutes before the flight. That the little girl looked to them just like Caylee, and she was with a woman that they didn't think appeared to be her mother. They insisted that the woman and child were on the plane with them in about row 10. But when police checked the records, the report says that there were only two young children listed and neither had Caylee's name. One was a girl who was on someone's lap, no seat ticket (you can do that for age 2 and under usually, right?). Different name. No one by Caylee's name.

They are not offering immunity because they dont have clear evidence. They are offering PARTIAL immunity in hopes Casey will lead LE to Caylee. By promising they wont use any information she gives in locating caylee to prosecute.

totally agree

And sometimes they see them but just enjoy being contrary. I've heard of forum trolls. People who go into forums and for the sole purpose of riling people up. Awful to do in the section about poor little Caylee, in a forum full of very caring people.

I held onto a thread of hope for Caylee for a long time. More than I realized I had. When I saw LE had confirmed her death, and that it was indeed this precious baby's body in the trunk of her own mother's car, I haven't been able to stop crying all day.

Very true! And it does rile me up, (I have a grandaughter that was 3 in June and one that will be 3 this month) we all held out hope. Even though most thought that she was not with us anymore ...having it confirmed is just the kick in the gut. And the idea that this precious little girl is tossed aside like trash just is more than we can bear. So very sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth