So she gets out today....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel this is a slap in the face to our intelligence and our system. I wish they would reclassify this investigation as a Homicide and charge this girl already or get it to the Grand Jury. Stop this insanity!

We need to concentrate on finding Caylee and forget about her mother. Casey has done nothing to help nor will she do anything to help find the child as she knows it will put her away for good.

I have to say...while I don't think she cooked this all up on her own...it seems to be working as it has for so many before her: DP, CS, and others who simply erased people out of their lives they no longer wanted around. As long as they have hidden the body well and did not leave much evidence behind...they are walking around as if nothing happened. We need to change the way our laws are protecting these people!

When Cindy came out to test the garage door, the reporter
said she had a "noisemaker" in her hand. I wonder what that's all about. Is she going to blast it if the media asks casey anthony any questions?

She is proably in a real party mood thinking once again she 'outsmarted' the sheriff & the media..........she better party hearty I think its going to be very short lived!!!!! GO LE!!!!!

I dont know whats going on but the cams went white out- and there was LE near the house in the street just now. Now the cams are stuck again and I thought there was some activity going on to signify she was about to be released any minute!

OH I am with you SS its not right!

A nosiemaker???? Well at least it was not mace...you know how pesky those media people and protesters can be....:bang:
OMG - no way - "A NOISEMAKER?" what is it now PAR-TAY time??? Oh wait, isn't GA's b-day today or tomorrow? I thought I heard that the other day. What a b-day present he's getting.

I wonder if TES or Florida could eventually sue Casey for the money she's made for her story to recoup their searching costs?

I feel this is a slap in the face to our intelligence and our system. I wish they would reclassify this investigation as a Homicide and charge this girl already or get it to the Grand Jury. Stop this insanity!

We need to concentrate on finding Caylee and forget about her mother. Casey has done nothing to help nor will she do anything to help find the child as she knows it will put her away for good.

I have to say...while I don't think she cooked this all up on her own...it seems to be working as it has for so many before her: DP, CS, and others who simply erased people out of their lives they no longer wanted around. As long as they have hidden the body well and did not leave much evidence behind...they are walking around as if nothing happened. We need to change the way our laws are protecting these people!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

When Cindy came out to test the garage door, the reporter
said she had a "noisemaker" in her hand. I wonder what that's all about. Is she going to blast it if the media asks casey anthony any questions?

:eek:

wonder if that was the advice from the new PR FIRM they hired??? LMAO

I wondered this last night. What happens to the bond and the money and all of it - if something happens to KC?
Tony was asked this question and it goes away if something happens to her. No one is out anything.

I totally agree with everything you said. I always knew the way most laws are written is to protect defendants but for crying out loud this is a travesty.

:clap::clap::clap:

Did everyone just see on Fox news live on the web, an officer going into CA's house?

they just showed a clip of some cops going into the anthony home. Anyone see it?

This is really frustrating... the live feed has no sound. A police man just went to the door at the A's home and Cindy let him in.

Mornin, WS Friends. I think I speak for most of us when I say, I am SICK that this is happening today. Prayers for Caylee and all of you supporting her by being here and those searching for her.

Tony was asked this question and it goes away if something happens to her. No one is out anything.
What about the GP's - I really kinda think all this blood money was put into contracts and THEY are actually the benefactors, receipiants, guaranteers, whatever they called it. I'll betcha that is how it is going down. I just wonder if there are clauses in those contracts about what happens if anything happens to her?

maybe they rearrested her and they came to tell Cindy. Or maybe someone is getting charged with obstruction,... hmmmmm?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back