So she gets out today....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They said Baez isn't there yet. George should be. I suppose those two will be getting her home. No body guards.

IMO she is NOT really the one benefiting. Yes, the blood money is posting the bonds, and yes there is probably a deal with at least ALL defense costs paid PLUS an extra mil or so. BUT its probably the GP's that are the benefactors. Custodians, trustees, whatever they will call it - of the blood money.

I really really really really really really hope that the Sheriff himself - Beary, I think - is standing right at the edge of the sidewalk with papers and charges her right there, spins her around on her "cute little heels", cuffs her in those stylish pink handcuffs she is so accustomed to, and marches her sorry butt right back inside.[/QUOTE]

No what would be even better is if she gets to go home and thinks she is out for awhile again and then LIVE on Nancy Grace she is arrested for MURDER and the police recite her miranda rights in front of the tv cameras. THAT would be the best!!
No - this is really to risky for everyone involved. There are some serious whackjobs - no kidding - it is only gonna take one - anything could happen. Other people could get hurt. LE is gonna have ALL THE TV COVERAGE they want right now - right here - when she comes out.

I don't know who the surety company that is writing this is - but this risk is WAY WAY WAY TOO HIGH! I can't imagine what the underwriters report must say.

I wondered this last night. What happens to the bond and the money and all of it - if something happens to KC?

IMO she is NOT really the one benefiting. Yes, the blood money is posting the bonds, and yes there is probably a deal with at least ALL defense costs paid PLUS an extra mil or so. BUT its probably the GP's that are the benefactors. Custodians, trustees, whatever they will call it - of the blood money.

I really really really really really really hope that the Sheriff himself - Beary, I think - is standing right at the edge of the sidewalk with papers and charges her right there, spins her around on her "cute little heels", cuffs her in those stylish pink handcuffs she is so accustomed to, and marches her sorry butt right back inside.

That is my fervent wish also, SWAG1959! And yes, BLOOD MONEY!

I really really really really really really hope that the Sheriff himself - Beary, I think - is standing right at the edge of the sidewalk with papers and charges her right there, spins her around on her "cute little heels", cuffs her in those stylish pink handcuffs she is so accustomed to, and marches her sorry butt right back inside.[/QUOTE]

No what would be even better is if she gets to go home and thinks she is out for awhile again and then LIVE on Nancy Grace she is arrested for MURDER and the police recite her miranda rights in front of the tv cameras. THAT would be the best!!

I don't want her out, but if she is rearrested LIVE on Nancy Grace I will be doing a dance in my living room. :woohoo:

When Cindy came out to test the garage door, the reporter
said she had a "noisemaker" in her hand. I wonder what that's all about. Is she going to blast it if the media asks casey anthony any questions?

With my luck, it will happen right around the time that I have to leave to go pick up my daughter from preschool.

Hmm, sounds like the sound is on..........

FOX 35 reported earlier about the area where the media can't cross. Hopefully they will use their zoom.

I have to leave soon for a few, so I will record my computer while I am gone. How pitiful is that, recording while I leave? :(

Once you see Baez walking into the facility, then you know it will be soon.

FOX 35 reported earlier about the area where the media can't cross. Hopefully they will use their zoom.

I have to leave soon for a few, so I will record my computer while I am gone. How pitiful is that, recording while I leave? :(

Once you see Baez walking into the facility, then you know it will be soon.

Hurry back, Patty G.!

Fox just said that her parents put up the collateral for her bond!?!? oh I am just so sick - this whole fiasco has cost the taxpayers of Orange County millions - and now who is benefiting and raking in the bucks -

BLOOD MONEY!!!!!

sorry - but this is really disgusting.

When Cindy came out to test the garage door, the reporter
said she had a "noisemaker" in her hand. I wonder what that's all about. Is she going to blast it if the media asks casey anthony any questions?

A nosiemaker???? Well at least it was not mace...you know how pesky those media people and protesters can be....:bang:

What if she is charged and convicted at a later time? Will she be obligated to pay back the $$ or some such thing? This seems like a huge loophole to the not being able to profit from a crime statute. Sitting silently, being obstructive, long enough to profit...doesn't seem like behavior that would be rewarded with top $$$$$$$

No not to the state. That's why everything is being done in George and Cindy's name. I just know how some things were handled in the Peterson case. There is a law that they cannot profit if they are convicted of murder.

(snipped)
I really really really really really really hope that the Sheriff himself - Beary, I think - is standing right at the edge of the sidewalk with papers and charges her right there, spins her around on her "cute little heels", cuffs her in those stylish pink handcuffs she is so accustomed to, and marches her sorry butt right back inside.

Nah - I think they should let YM do it. Shoot, at this point LE should be running a lottery (with proceeds going to TES) for the chance to say, "Casey Anthony, you're under arrest for the murder..."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SierraShadow2139125
Back