So she gets out today....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay--don't yell at me! I hate it that she's getting out and going home but think how bad its gonna be in that house. I think things will come to a head. With all the media pressure, protesters and the search going on-I would hate to be in that house. Not to mention that there are some crazy people out there and I can see this getting even uglier than it already is. The neighbors are even fed up. In the next few days I think we're going to see something major happen.

I cannot even believe that they have the nerve to put that billboard up in front of their house right now. Unbelievable.

Especially after Cindy had the b*lls to say on NG the other night, that she did not want more volunteers to come assist Tim and TES in their search. Nothing should amaze me that flies out of her piehole, but that did.

I cannot even believe that they have the nerve to put that billboard up in front of their house right now. Unbelievable.

I think the billboard is to block media and so fox can't put the web cam there anymore we know Cindy wasn't happy about the webcam, but suprises me LE would let them park it there?

I feel this is a slap in the face to our intelligence and our system. I wish they would reclassify this investigation as a Homicide and charge this girl already or get it to the Grand Jury. Stop this insanity!

We need to concentrate on finding Caylee and forget about her mother. Casey has done nothing to help nor will she do anything to help find the child as she knows it will put her away for good.

I have to say...while I don't think she cooked this all up on her own...it seems to be working as it has for so many before her: DP, CS, and others who simply erased people out of their lives they no longer wanted around. As long as they have hidden the body well and did not leave much evidence behind...they are walking around as if nothing happened. We need to change the way our laws are protecting these people!

You're exactly right (as usual!)

Lets see if she is going to "hold her head high" this time because she is so "innocent". YEAH RIGHT!!!! jmo

This is what happens when you elect the same people to make the laws who are in the same business as the people who defend these creeps. :bang: Rather like letting the fox guard the hen house.

Is she out yet?

Very true.. Not out yet unless she escaped through another door other than the one on the live feed. At this juncture..nothing would surprise me. I wouldn't even be surprised if they sent a limo to come pick her up with champagne and bon-bons in tow...ugh.

Okay--don't yell at me! I hate it that she's getting out and going home but think how bad its gonna be in that house. I think things will come to a head. With all the media pressure, protesters and the search going on-I would hate to be in that house. Not to mention that there are some crazy people out there and I can see this getting even uglier than it already is. The neighbors are even fed up. In the next few days I think we're going to see something major happen.

TraceyLeigh<---would never yell at Gigi! :crazy:

Especially after Cindy had the b*lls to say on NG the other night, that she did not want more volunteers to come assist Tim and TES in their search. Nothing should amaze me that flies out of her piehole, but that did.

I know! It's just hypocritical madness.

I think the billboard is to block media and so fox can't put the web cam there anymore we know Cindy wasn't happy about the webcam, but suprises me LE would let them park it there?

It is in really really poor taste at this point.

I hope they have her in riot gear or at least a bullet proof vest.

I wonder where her posse is that's gonna pick her up and sweep her away today??

I wish we knew what LE was doing at the house. I suppose checking the phone line/ankle bracelet thingy. I SO wish it was something else though.

Some reporter was just talking on the phone and she was verifying a time and when she went to say what time they shut off the audio and then when it came back on the camera man said YOU SHUT IT OFF DIDN'T YOU?????

Now she is saying is it close? I am standing right here.

Makes a great shield / maybe they're trying to figure out how Casey can peek out the windows & not be seen! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back