So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I read a post that I don't agree with, I go and research it to see if I'm right or not. I don't want to presume I am. If I find information or documentation that supports my opinion, I'll post the link. I won't ask someone to go get a link for me. I think the burden is on me to check MY opinion.
That can certainly work too. But if someone should ask for something that any of us post as fact, not opinion, then we should be able to back it up for the most part.
It's not easy to prove a negative. If I post that CA drank vodka for breakfast every morning, how would you go about proving that was not true? It would be more efficient to ask me how I know that.

But, I certainly agree that it can get tiresome in the instances that it is an accepted fact. For example,it is in the docs that the film from Father's Day was verified as authentic and it was confirmed that it was indeed from Father's Day. Yet there are those that continaully ask for a link when that fact is posted. Like some of you, I get very frustrated when that happens because it is clearly documented in the first doc dump and i think the naysayer should go find it LOL.
Okay not trying to derail the conversation, but this issue comes up from time to time and i do like to address it if i see it.I am only trying to explain why people ask for links and why that isn't unreasonable.

The reason I was asking for the link I missed typed, when they had the interview with george they asked if lee would come and I haven't seen this anywhere else. But it was when george got sick that day! So the above links are from when he came by his self.
So isnt there one with him and george or did they cancel cause he got sick (GA sick)?

why do I get the feeling that everytime a discussion starts about a member of the A fam that some are criticized for expressing an opinion about them? Obviously we are not here for an A fam fan club. I think everybody in the family should be considered suspect until the case is proved in court, and although we are not a part of the actual legal investigative powers working on this case in an official capacity, we are all here as armchair detectives and I am so tired of feeling like my mom is watching over me on every thread. Express an opinion but for the love, stop criticizing everybody who says something you might not have said. I'm just tired of reading the criticism, if I want to speculate about LA on the LA thread, I should be allowed to do that w/o someone picking me apart about it. Enough of the "poor A fam can't do anything right" pitty party.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and by the way I still remember the FAMOUS High Five!

My opinion of LA went in the toilet as soon as I saw the High Five.

Yes, LA is entitled to his privacy, but once he high fived KC, refused lie detector and DNA testing, my hinky meter went crazy. Why refuse DNA and lie detector test? Why make LO get warrants for those things if you have nothing to hide.
Not to get off topic, but if the Anthony family supports KC, why haven't one of them gone to see her. And I don't buy the whole LO leaking either. All that needs to be said between them is "I love you" etc. So many things that the Anthony family does (and says) just makes no sense at all.

and by the way I still remember the FAMOUS High Five!

My opinion of LA went in the toilet as soon as I saw the High Five.

This isn't to sway your opinion, lol, just making conversation. (and actually procrastinating cleaning my room, sigh.)
Lee is the one I am still feeling compassion for. I think the high five was kind of stupid, but in context, for me anyway, he was taking her from the car to inside the building through a massive amount of media, and it was a 'we made it' moment.
The dog incident, as well, not a shining moment IMO.
And I do have compassion for the A's, I wouldn't wish what they are going through on my worst enemy, but it is more of a 'man, I am sorry for all the pain that massive burn is causing you after you poured gasoline on yourself and lit a match' kind of compassion.
Anyway, I ramble on, Lee just seems kind of different to me. MOO, I see him caught in a very sticky situation, trying to please too many people and getting nowhere. I think that's why we haven't seen him lately, and I hope he is getting on with his life.
Lanie

That can certainly work too. But if someone should ask for something that any of us post as fact, not opinion, then we should be able to back it up for the most part.
It's not easy to prove a negative. If I post that CA drank vodka for breakfast every morning, how would you go about proving that was not true? It would be more efficient to ask me how I know that.

But, I certainly agree that it can get tiresome in the instances that it is an accepted fact. For example,it is in the docs that the film from Father's Day was verified as authentic and it was confirmed that it was indeed from Father's Day. Yet there are those that continaully ask for a link when that fact is posted. Like some of you, I get very frustrated when that happens because it is clearly documented in the first doc dump and i think the naysayer should go find it LOL.
Okay not trying to derail the conversation, but this issue comes up from time to time and i do like to address it if i see it.I am only trying to explain why people ask for links and why that isn't unreasonable.

JBean, I appreciate your comments and agree with you about proving a negative. I guess what I'm talking about more specifically is when someone posts statements like "The report says George said there was a stain in the trunk of the car when he was at the towyard. Show me that it hasn't been there since they bought the car in 2000." That poster wants everyone else to run around and do research and gather the information FOR them, information they know that most likely can never be proven. If that person believes that stain was there since 2000, I say THEY go get that info and show everyone else. I just think those kinds of posts are really aggravating and waste time for a lot of people. JMHO. I think a lot of this came about because of post #30 (which I totally agree with), and it went from there to this. Anyway, thanks for letting me get it off my chest :) Back on topic now......

any support from LA to family? anyone lately? show up at search?

Yes, LA is entitled to his privacy, but once he high fived KC, refused lie detector and DNA testing, my hinky meter went crazy. Why refuse DNA and lie detector test? Why make LO get warrants for those things if you have nothing to hide.
Not to get off topic, but if the Anthony family supports KC, why haven't one of them gone to see her. And I don't buy the whole LO leaking either. All that needs to be said between them is "I love you" etc. So many things that the Anthony family does (and says) just makes no sense at all.

IMO I think LA refusing the lie detector and DNA testing was him being jerky. I think he no longer wanted to cooperate. He knew they could get his DNA by subpoena as he was playing Inspector Gadget for how long? He knows better IMO. IMO he was just giving them a hard way to go. IMO he was playing a game of tit for tat with everyone.

Also, IMO I believe that JB advised the family to not visit KC. I realize JB isn't the A's lawyer but he is the lawyer to their daughter, an accused murderer. I don't think anyone wants to risk a slip up of any kind. They know those visits are made public and would be completely scrutinized by the media and everyone else no matter what it is that they said. JMO.

I don't know why the high-five shocked everyone; Lee has acted oddly since the very beginning, but when someone refuses a lie detector test and DNA then they are hiding something.

This isn't to sway your opinion, lol, just making conversation. (and actually procrastinating cleaning my room, sigh.)
Lee is the one I am still feeling compassion for. I think the high five was kind of stupid, but in context, for me anyway, he was taking her from the car to inside the building through a massive amount of media, and it was a 'we made it' moment.
The dog incident, as well, not a shining moment IMO.
And I do have compassion for the A's, I wouldn't wish what they are going through on my worst enemy, but it is more of a 'man, I am sorry for all the pain that massive burn is causing you after you poured gasoline on yourself and lit a match' kind of compassion.Anyway, I ramble on, Lee just seems kind of different to me. MOO, I see him caught in a very sticky situation, trying to please too many people and getting nowhere. I think that's why we haven't seen him lately, and I hope he is getting on with his life.
Lanie

ROTFL! I so needed that laugh! Thanks:)

A dysfunctional family works as a machine, each person contributing to the running of that machine. Lee's presence or absence only serves to give speculation a free shot at what it means.

KC was no more the driving force of the machine than any one other person in the family. They do what they do because its what they've always done.

Why Lee is doing whatever it is Lee is doing is only because Lee is fulfilling his role in this dysfunctional family. The whys and wherefores are great for intellectual stimulation only.

As per CA on GMA this am LA was at the vigil last night and pretty much stated that LE was a waste that they weren't out there protecting and serving Caylee...that family...so he is still "in" :bang::rage:

As per CA on GMA this am LA was at the vigil last night and pretty much stated that LE was a waste that they weren't out there protecting and serving Caylee...that family...so he is still "in" :bang::rage:

Obviously, the Anthony family simply replaces Casey's name with their target of the day....

What they are afraid to say out loud: CASEY is a waste & she did nothing to protect Caylee. And she still won't help anyone find Caylee.

And the Anthonys don't care if she never does. In fact, they hope she doesn't.

Pathetic. For all intents & purposes, CAYLEE HAS NO FAMILY.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I didn't see Lee "everywhere" or in the spotlight prior to being asked for a DNA sample. Actually, I rarely saw him unless he was at his parent's home. Where did you see him loving the spotlight?

You must have missed the high 5s, press interviews, him at missing children's event's etc. There's lots of video of him available if you do a search. And yes, he seemed to suddenly disappear after the warrant for his dna.

You must have missed the high 5s, press interviews, him at missing children's event's etc. There's lots of video of him available if you do a search. And yes, he seemed to suddenly disappear after the warrant for his dna.

:eek: Okay, there is a warrant for Lee's DNA? I missed that but someone please tell me if it's true or not and don't make me read the threads...pretty please....

Stating that the family should be under an umbrella of suspicion until the trial goes against the principals of due process. I know they don't have any secret info. That's why it boggles my mind. I'm sure Steve Groene, Mark Lunsford, and the Smarts among others would have some words of wisdom regarding what it is like to be under a false cloak of suspicion. In this case it is even worse IMO because the accusation of LE has come home to rest precisely where it belongs according to the EVIDENCE which is with KC and KC alone, and people are still accusing the A's of having a hand in this crime when the evidence just isn't there. Then, when they are called out on their failure to provide any evidence they instead fall back on the old "well, I'm allowed to have my opinion" bit. That's fine, but I am not going to confuse opinion with evidence or conjecture with truth, and neither is LE.

Yup, people often state opinions in here.

"Nice" is all relative, isn't it. There are those who would assert that it isn't nice to accuse someone with absolutely no evidence, and that's my opinion.

You keep saying you "know" things and "guarantee" things...how can you make these assertions? If it is just your opinion, please say so.

You keep saying you "know" things and "guarantee" things...how can you make these assertions? If it is just your opinion, please say so.

Go back and read the post. Honestly. You must have missed the "IMO" and the fact that the last words of my post were "my opinion".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth