So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know where Lee is, but I do know
that he needs to visit his Mother, and drive her to the nearst mental
health facility for treatment, BEFORE she hurts herself or someone else. She is out of control with her mouth and actions !

I do not know where Lee is, but I do know
that he needs to visit his Mother, and drive her to the nearst mental
health facility for treatment, BEFORE she hurts herself or someone else. She is out of control with her mouth and actions !

I was thinking the same thing about a hour ago, you said it better than I would have, and if he doesn't want to help her, maybe one of the people that was with her today at the park, perhaps should drive her to the nearest hospital and quick.

Maybe he is just plain sick of his family..........or since there is a warrant out for his DNA, he wants to stay far away from LE??? Maybe he is under 'witness protection'??
Something secret..........no co workers or friends see him? Neighbors in the neighborhood? Is his car at home??? very wierd.........no support for mom, that shows!!
IMO

On one of the video's I saw today, CA mentioned something that LA told her last night...and I thought this was strange, her bringing him up when she knows people are questioning his whereabouts? Did anyone happen to see that clip yet - I'm sure most of you have.

he was at the prayer vigil sunday nite-he spoke of LE and how they didn't "serve & protect Caylee" when she went missing---basically different day/month same bs----this was on the gma this am...
jmo

She did this with the email thing as well. He is VERY OBVIOUSLY staying away, but dammit...she'll make damn sure everyone knows he's still in the picture with them!

MOO

Or she'll make sure everyone thinks he's still in the picture with them, because then they're a "good family", right?

Ya know, I kept saying "She threw them out of her home now she's all hugging up on Rob like nothing happened, wtf?!"[/QUOTE
I thought the same thing! Why is she hugging on Rob and screaming at Leonard? They are like partners-on the same side-they think the same! Cindy-what were you whispering in Rob's ear? Don't you think he'll tell Lenny?:bang:

he was at the prayer vigil sunday nite-he spoke of LE and how they didn't "serve & protect Caylee" when she went missing---basically different day/month same bs----this was on the gma this am...
jmo

Do we have anything besides Cindy's word to confirm he was there?

Ya know, I kept saying "She threw them out of her home now she's all hugging up on Rob like nothing happened, wtf?!"[/QUOTE
I thought the same thing! Why is she hugging on Rob and screaming at Leonard? They are like partners-on the same side-they think the same! Cindy-what were you whispering in Rob's ear? Don't you think he'll tell Lenny?:bang:

maybe she thought she could play the poor grandma routine and he would cancel the memorial she knew she didnthave a chance with leonard but she may have thought rob would go for her request.

Do we have anything besides Cindy's word to confirm he was there?

not that I'm aware of just that he spoke at the vigil....and yes it's hard to believe anything that comes out of that families mouth...jmo :rolleyes:

Me too, he is a very weak man.. which could explain why they fell for eachother in the first place.

Exactly right. Some people have a terrible need to be a doormat and
then they find the right person who loves wiping their shoes on them.

Just like my ex-in-laws

As per CA on GMA this am LA was at the vigil last night and pretty much stated that LE was a waste that they weren't out there protecting and serving Caylee...that family...so he is still "in" :bang::rage:

A gag order might be a blessing, keep Cindy's trap shut..ugh!!! Disgusting!

Ummm A family.....slightly hard to serve and protect someone who
has been missing and isn't reported for 31 days, especially when that
person is a 2 yr old child who can't fend for herself.

Too bad Casey didn't care to protect and serve her child.

The A's have no business pointing a finger at LE....besides, you
point at someone the other fingers point back at you!

Any truth to the rumor that Lee was arrested today?
No news yet. I hadn't read that he was arrested but that he went somewhere accompanied by LE. Apparently first came out on Murt's chat...For what that might be worth.

A gag order might be a blessing, keep Cindy's trap shut..ugh!!! Disgusting!

Ummm A family.....slightly hard to serve and protect someone who
has been missing and isn't reported for 31 days, especially when that
person is a 2 yr old child who can't fend for herself.

Too bad Casey didn't care to protect and serve her child.

The A's have no business pointing a finger at LE....besides, you
point at someone the other fingers point back at you!
She was also angry that an "Amber Alert" wasn't issued 31 days after Caylee was last seen. Huh??!!

I think he is grieving the loss of his beloved niece Caylee. I also think that he tried his best to show that he was supporting Casey and her B.S. in the hopes that she would confide in him, but decided it wasn't worth the negative press and personal exposure. George did state to LE that if anyone could get through to Casey it would be Lee. I also think that it is very hard for him to see, read, and hear all of the negativity surrounding parents that he loves, thus his reactions to the protesters by tearing up signs and grabbing doggie bowls.

She was also angry that an "Amber Alert" wasn't issued 31 days after Caylee was last seen. Huh??!!

It only took her about 4 or so months to figure that out! Wow, she's fast on her feet eh? *lol*

Maybe he is just plain sick of his family..........or since there is a warrant out for his DNA, he wants to stay far away from LE??? Maybe he is under 'witness protection'??
Something secret..........no co workers or friends see him? Neighbors in the neighborhood? Is his car at home??? very wierd.........no support for mom, that shows!!
IMO

Support for mom? She doesn't need support, she only needs an audience. I truly believe on many levels she's enjoying all of this circus-like atmosphere.

Today, I think he's in Italy checking out a Caylee sighting at the Leaning Tower Of Pizza and will head up to Venice next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03