So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news yet. I hadn't read that he was arrested but that he went somewhere accompanied by LE. Apparently first came out on Murt's chat...For what that might be worth.

any info on this today? :confused:

I looked on the orange county site and don't see his arrest only traffic fine in Sept...he has my bday though 11/20.

I think he is grieving the loss of his beloved niece Caylee. I also think that he tried his best to show that he was supporting Casey and her B.S. in the hopes that she would confide in him, but decided it wasn't worth the negative press and personal exposure. George did state to LE that if anyone could get through to Casey it would be Lee. I also think that it is very hard for him to see, read, and hear all of the negativity surrounding parents that he loves, thus his reactions to the protesters by tearing up signs and grabbing doggie bowls.

I forgot about the sign thing. http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17441540/detail.html

Scared Monkey's had a pic on their site last night of Lee's house with a dark green pickup truck parked in the driveway. Whose truck is that? It is the same green truck a neighbor said he saw at the Anthony's during the time Casey and Caylee were MIA?

A couple of posters reported that Lee was seen driving through BP yesterday during the search. Was this ever confirmed? Does anyone know?

i don't know why the high-five shocked everyone; lee has acted oddly since the very beginning, but when someone refuses a lie detector test and dna then they are hiding something.

ditto!!!

songline, I know we can disagree:blowkiss:

I think Lee TRIED to get the truth out of KC. I dont know what the high 5
wa about but I think he just needs to stay out of this right now for his own sanity. There are some fams who will drive you nuts!!
This is one who could I do think.

Lee works, has his own place. I really doubt if he knew what KC was up to. Who could keep up with her?!
It would be awful to be 25 and have to be in the middle of this:(

I think the high five was either of two things:
He had just moved the body...
They had just received news of the money the family was getting for the interviews and possible book and movie deals...
Either way, I think the jury should see a huge blown up picture of that as they walk into court to hear the Grieving mom's story:)
Who the heck high fives while going to jail for murder?

Scared Monkey's had a pic on their site last night of Lee's house with a dark green pickup truck parked in the driveway. Whose truck is that? It is the same green truck a neighbor said he saw at the Anthony's during the time Casey and Caylee were MIA?

interesting about green truck!!!!

A couple of posters reported that Lee was seen driving through BP yesterday during the search. Was this ever confirmed? Does anyone know?

That rumor came from Murt. It was later said to be a car similar to Lee's but not actually Lee.

That rumor came from Murt. It was later said to be a car similar to Lee's but not actually Lee.

I believe Murt was simply relaying what he heard from someone else....

He was giving a blow by blow account of what he was seeing & hearing during the day.... we all felt like we were right there at BP.

Isn't that what happens when a reporter is sent out to any 'hot' scene.... the time for verifying comes later AFTER things quiet down.

hmmm CA said something in one of here rantings this week.. that lee was gonna be with them.. either at the meet and greet or one of the interviews..
I thought it was odd just how she brought him up..
If i can find the link i will post it.. but Im not sure where i saw it.

I don't blame Lee at all for trying to stay out of the spotlight and this whole mess!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme