So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he in Gainesville phoning in hot tips? :crazy:

was that him at the search hugging his mother?????

No that was Rob D an associate of LP. HE is the one who drove KC around while on bond the first time. Lee should be around to control his out of control mother. After seeing what happened today no wonder why he is MIA.

I thought LA was there at BP too. I could have sworn the guy in the sunglasses (Caylee t-shirt??? not sure) was him.
Thanks for letting us know who it really was. :)

No that was Rob D an associate of LP. HE is the one who drove KC around while on bond the first time. Lee should be around to control his out of control mother. After seeing what happened today no wonder why he is MIA.

Perhaps Lee just got sick of doing "what is expected of him" and decided he was going to stop coming to everyones rescuse. I hope he did- he can stop the cycle that we see in this dysfunctional family- raising his children the way he should have been. It is not a childs job to keep their parents under control, ever.. NEVER.

Wherever he is, and regardless of were his allegiance might be, he's being smart and staying away.

On one of the video's I saw today, CA mentioned something that LA told her last night...and I thought this was strange, her bringing him up when she knows people are questioning his whereabouts? Did anyone happen to see that clip yet - I'm sure most of you have.

A dysfunctional family works as a machine, each person contributing to the running of that machine. Lee's presence or absence only serves to give speculation a free shot at what it means.

KC was no more the driving force of the machine than any one other person in the family. They do what they do because its what they've always done.

Why Lee is doing whatever it is Lee is doing is only because Lee is fulfilling his role in this dysfunctional family. The whys and wherefores are great for intellectual stimulation only.
ITA...somebody need to break the cycle...perhaps it's Lee?

Perhaps Lee just got sick of doing "what is expected of him" and decided he was going to stop coming to everyones rescuse. I hope he did- he can stop the cycle that we see in this dysfunctional family- raising his children the way he should have been. It is not a childs job to keep their parents under control, ever.. NEVER.
Sorry OLG...I didn't see your post.

Thanks, she sure was hugging and crying all over him........guess GA doesn't anymore! IMO.......

On one of the video's I saw today, CA mentioned something that LA told her last night...and I thought this was strange, her bringing him up when she knows people are questioning his whereabouts? Did anyone happen to see that clip yet - I'm sure most of you have.
She did this with the email thing as well. He is VERY OBVIOUSLY staying away, but dammit...she'll make damn sure everyone knows he's still in the picture with them!

MOO

Thanks, she sure was hugging and crying all over him........guess GA doesn't anymore! IMO.......
I pitied GA today. She sent him in there to talk to LP about the memorial and he did it. With heart beating. All tense and upset. And she didn't even acknowledge his effort with the tiniest bit of respect. She came storming in to make her own statement. She's CA - after all. No one else much counts. He's sold his soul. I pity him.

MOO

Ya know, I kept saying "She threw them out of her home now she's all hugging up on Rob like nothing happened, wtf?!"

I pitied GA today. She sent him in there to talk to LP about the memorial and he did it. With heart beating. All tense and upset. And she didn't even acknowledge his effort with the tiniest bit of respect. She came storming in to make her own statement. She's CA - after all. No one else much counts. He's sold his soul. I pity him.

MOO

Me too, he is a very weak man.. which could explain why they fell for eachother in the first place.

Me too, he is a very weak man.. which could explain why they fell for eachother in the first place.

I really don't think he wants to do, say, and act the way he does. Cindy controls his every move. He really needs to grow a pair and stand up to her.

Ya know, I kept saying "She threw them out of her home now she's all hugging up on Rob like nothing happened, wtf?!"

Oh come on.... we see how loyal she is to Caylee.... is it ANY surprise that she can go through the motions with a stranger?

She's hoping playing nice to Rob might help her towards getting LP to back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed