Social Media - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quoting myself....are we allowed to post actual tweets here?

I just took a peek at the policies for social media up in the stickie of this forum. It says we can link, paraphrase and discuss so I guess we can't copy and paste the tweets or write them out verbatim.

Never read the desert ladie's tweets while watching HLN... it makes your family think you have gone off your rocker because you'll be :floorlaugh: through the whole show. I hope she's a comedian in real life because if she isn't she is totally wasting her talent. BTW, she thinks that the Amanda Knox book deal may spur another KC appearance at Olive Garden. :what:

I just took a peek at the policies for social media up in the stickie of this forum. It says we can link, paraphrase and discuss so I guess we can't copy and paste the tweets or write them out verbatim.

Never read the desert ladie's tweets while watching HLN... it makes your family think you have gone off your rocker because you'll be :floorlaugh: through the whole show. I hope she's a comedian in real life because if she isn't she is totally wasting her talent. BTW, she thinks that the Amanda Knox book deal may spur another KC appearance at Olive Garden. :what:

I liked it when she said she wondered if JB had offered his services to the Houston family #drowning expert... lol. Then said Amanda Knox got so much $ for her book she must have a guest chapter for KC, VDS, and OJ in there.

Just had to report this. I respond to a rather derogertory judgement that our good Rev. down in Cross Church made about Lent. He retorted quickly to me and is now following me on Twitter. Social Media has sure tightened up the whole "6 Degrees of Separation" theory!

Just had to report this. I respond to a rather derogertory judgement that our good Rev. down in Cross Church made about Lent. He retorted quickly to me and is now following me on Twitter. Social Media has sure tightened up the whole "6 Degrees of Separation" theory!

He is something. What I have no idea. Just my opinion. LOL

I posted once before that I met his ex-wife, before they were married.

She seemed nice enough, although I can't imagine why she's letting her children live anywhere near FKC.

I just don't get this situation.

But, the fact that I met someone who married someone who knows FKC just gives me the heebie jeebies. Ewwwww...

I love reading her tweets. She really has a wicked sense of humor.... so funny! :floorlaugh:

You know that fca has to be going into fisties when reading her tweets. I live when she suddenly asks for Tony's number. She will do it out if the blue.

Dadessertladie has med laughing out loud. She wants to hit somebody so she wishes she was at a sleeveless top sale next to cindy a.

So...Holly Briley has unlocked her Twitter account. Last time I looked, it was locked. Yes, I started following her, LOL. Just thought I would let anyone know if they were interested. She still seems to yell at briannechantal for anything, though when I clicked on that name, it said that user didn't exist. No Casey drama going on, though. But who knows what will happen in the future?

Can someone post DaDessertLady's twitter account again... please!! :seeya:

This Pastor C is a piece of work....yesterday he was trashing Lent on Twitter now he is advising his followers to "give up Catholicism for Lent."

Actually he is on Twitter all day long quoting Scripture verses and criticizing people/denominations that he doesn't agree with.

I have come across these types of self-appointed, non-denominational, unaccountable leaders who have their own churches and followers. They can be very arrogant, self-righteous and downright dangerous.

They first "love-bomb" the newcomer. The newcomer thinks they have found heaven on earth. A new unconditionally loving family. Very slowly, little by little,though, the newcomer finds themselves being "lovingly" told by the "leaders" what their sins are and how they must repent to rid themselves of said sins.

When whatever they do doesn't work and/or they don't do what they are supposed to do to get rid of their sins, they will be subjected to healing/inner healing sessions and the ulimate worst: demon deliverance.

When and if all this fails they will be cast out of the church, labeled as unrepentent and shunned.

It will be very interesting to see how they handle KC and how she responds.
My guess is that it won't end well.

(By the way, there is much you can read about these kinds of churches on the net....there is even a pretty good forum from people "recoverying" from spiritual abuse: [ame="http://www.christianrecovery.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=3"]Recovery from Spiritual Abuse - Christian Recovery Forums[/ame]

This Pastor C is a piece of work....yesterday he was trashing Lent on Twitter now he is advising his followers to "give up Catholicism for Lent."

Actually he is on Twitter all day long quoting Scripture verses and criticizing people/denominations that he doesn't agree with.

I have come across these types of self-appointed, non-denominational, unaccountable leaders who have their own churches and followers. They can be very arrogant, self-righteous and downright dangerous.

They first "love-bomb" the newcomer. The newcomer thinks they have found heaven on earth. A new unconditionally loving family. Very slowly, little by little,though, the newcomer finds themselves being "lovingly" told by the "leaders" what their sins are and how they must repent to rid themselves of said sins.

When whatever they do doesn't work and/or they don't do what they are supposed to do to get rid of their sins, they will be subjected to healing/inner healing sessions and the ulimate worst: demon deliverance.

When and if all this fails they will be cast out of the church, labeled as unrepentent and shunned.

It will be very interesting to see how they handle KC and how she responds.
My guess is that it won't end well.

(By the way, there is much you can read about these kinds of churches on the net....there is even a pretty good forum from people "recoverying" from spiritual abuse: Recovery from Spiritual Abuse - Christian Recovery Forums

As long as the money keeps rolling in she will be "redeemable". jmo

New photo of Casey?
429609_337567146286734_100001003532594_931588_913398773_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/Caysnheaven08

Who is that with her? What is this about? This account is protected and one most request to follow. Do you follow and if you do what can you tell us?

Have no idea who that is with her or what it's about Ricki. Yes the account is protected but I was following before it was protected...I'm now blocked but still had access to the profile pic but not the tweets.

That head looks photoshopped...lol.

I was thinking the same thing hence the question mark.

I was never completely convinced the twitter account was indeed Casey. I followed since the account was first discovered and she actually followed me back but tonight I discovered I'm blocked.

Looks like it's photoshopped from this pic.
casey-anthony-new-boyfriend-2012-b.jpg

429609_337567146286734_100001003532594_931588_913398773_n.jpg
Hmm that is interesting. Wonder why you are now all of the sudden blocked. The pic on that protected account is a bodiless image in clothes. Very unique and eerie. Sickos!

Momdectective and RR00004 this picture does look photo shopped. The shoulders are different. The one in the green top the left shoulder goes up and in the black and white top it is position downward. IDK what gain this person is getting from this, but I am curious who the woman is. She looks like someone I have seen somewhere before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back